Check your account email address ×

4 Years 200 Million

• Platinum Contributing Member

Most talented QB in NFL history who for the most part does not play well in the post season.  Not sure he's worth it but proves Jorden Love isn't any good at all. 

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, ACE said:

Jimmy is a regular at DU if that’s surprises anyone 

Why do you keep saying that? The other day you admitted to being a troll but not a liar….you sure about that?

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

37 minutes ago, ckf said:

Good for Rodgers signing such a big contract. I doubt he will play through the full 4 years, but at least most of it is guaranteed.

With Erin still having pure blood I’d say he has a better chance than most NFL players of making the next 4 years!!!!

Just now, NaturallyAspirated said:

Here's today's sportsball one I like:

Neal

I read today that Wilson is now the Broncos #1 choice now that Aaron is staying in GB.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, ckf said:

I read today that Wilson is now the Broncos #1 choice now that Aaron is staying in GB.

22 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

We will see, "sources say..."  It does some likely though.

Neal

Did you guys not see that news broke shortly after the Rodgers story?  Wilson is a Bronco ... good deal for Seattle with the picks they got.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Did you guys not see that news broke shortly after the Rodgers story?  Wilson is a Bronco ... good deal for Seattle with the picks they got.

Damn. Good for Wilson after Denver spent some money on receivers to try to lure Rodgers from GB. :bc:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

and most likely will never sniff another super bowl trophy given that kind of cap hit on his position.   

Hey Fireball, get the facts first and stop listening to all the ridiculous click bait idiots like Ian Rapaport. 

Aaron Rodgers took to social media Tuesday to "clear some things up" after reports surfaced he would be staying with the Green Bay Packers under a new, record-setting deal.

Rodgers confirmed he would in fact be playing with the team, but said details of his reported contract and the terms surrounding it were "inaccurate."

"I'm very excited to be back," he wrote.

Details surrounding the specifics of the agreement remain unclear, with Rodgers not elaborating on the alleged inaccuracies.

Earlier Tuesday, NFL Insider Ian Rapoport reported the team and their star quarterback agreed to a four-year, $200 million contract. But Pat McAfee, who has hosted Rodgers a number of times on his show, said his sources indicated those numbers are not accurate.