Check your account email address ×

The legacy of Donald Trump

Massive massive crippling inflation. He spent us so far into the hole all while slashing taxes and supporting incredible fed stimulus and interest rate cuts. 

Well here you have it.....this is the result. 

My buddy who owns a big restaurant stopped by the sawmill today and told me last year foam to-go boxes were $.14 and he just paid $.35. Every single thing has exploded in price and there is only one bastard to blame

Donny the deficit Trump

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Massive massive crippling inflation. He spent us so far into the hole all while slashing taxes and supporting incredible fed stimulus and interest rate cuts. 

Well here you have it.....this is the result. 

My buddy who owns a big restaurant stopped by the sawmill today and told me last year foam to-go boxes were $.14 and he just paid $.35. Every single thing has exploded in price and there is only one bastard to blame

Donny the deficit Trump

Oh boy...now you did it...Racer and his ilk are ready to pounce.

6 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Well there ya have it folks......!

Pretty tough to argue actual facts like deficits and the mans own words and actions.

25 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Pretty tough to argue actual facts like deficits and the mans own words and actions.

It’s raining in the UP today. Your roof should clear nicely. Thanks Trump. Those foam boxes are horrible for the environment. You should tell your friend to stop using them and kilt himself. Maybe teach him about global warming and not make stupid posts about horrible foam products. Ask him how he feels about paper straws verses plastic. Tell him that you are a woman trapped in a mans body. :lol::owned:

• Haha 4

Just now, ford_428cj said:

Wgaf about the price of some cheap gaddam Styrofoam box :lol: :wtf:

We do work in one of those plants. They haven’t shut down since covid started. They are killing it.

• Like 1

Wait until china moves on Taiwan, prices will plummet! Sleepy Joe will put crippling sanctions on them and all of the stores will throw out all of their Chinese made goods! No more egg rolls or fried rice!

Just now, Anler said:

Wait until china moves on Taiwan, prices will plummet! Sleepy Joe will put crippling sanctions on them and all of the stores will throw out all of their Chinese made goods! No more egg rolls or fried rice!

Don't even fuck around about fried rice mofo..

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

Just saw gas by me was $4.40/gallon today. It's not even summer yet. :flush:

Filled the car this morning at Krist and it was 3.89 and this afternoon it was 4.29

3 hours ago, Woodtick said:

It’s raining in the UP today. Your roof should clear nicely. Thanks Trump. Those foam boxes are horrible for the environment. You should tell your friend to stop using them and kilt himself. Maybe teach him about global warming and not make stupid posts about horrible foam products. Ask him how he feels about paper straws verses plastic. Tell him that you are a woman trapped in a mans body. :lol::owned:

Yep rain shit.  driving home now . 1 fucking day ride . 😤 

1 hour ago, Anler said:

Thanks for the intel. Will stock up on those Chinese throwing stars. I will double my investment.

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Yep rain shit.  driving home now . 1 fucking day ride . 😤 

I left Tuesday and this was all supposed to be snow. Everyone I know that was headed up yesterday bailed before they left. Did you ride the “A” area? 

15 hours ago, Woodtick said:

I left Tuesday and this was all supposed to be snow. Everyone I know that was headed up yesterday bailed before they left. Did you ride the “A” area? 

Yeah yesterday pretty much just road parked about 2 mi down from gravel pit and hit 2 tracks and thined woods all day . Good snow with some base so really only 2 sticks in the crew all day . We're planning on doing Phionex today after watching weather last night . But after a few calls this am and some radar report scrutinize we drove home . 

Bad buzz . But on the up side a  new green cross opened in iornwood 

20220304_161417.jpg

Edited by Ez ryder
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, Woodtick said:

Thanks for the intel. Will stock up on those Chinese throwing stars. I will double my investment.

Grab a case of fortune cookies too so I will know how to play the stock market!

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

Yeah yesterday pretty much just road parked about 2 mi down from gravel pit and hit 2 tracks and thined woods all day . Good snow with some bass so really only 2 sticks in the crew all day . We're planning on doing Phionex today after watching weather last night . But after a few calls this am and some radar report scrutiny we drove home . 

Bad buzz . But on the up side a  new green cross opened in iornwood 

20220304_161417.jpg

You can stay to the south of there. There are some decent cabins to rent. East of the 41/m28 split. Easy ride from where you would stay. Michigomie would be a good base. To ride the East and west of that area.