Check your account email address ×

The legacy of Donald Trump

19 hours ago, f7ben said:

Massive massive crippling inflation. He spent us so far into the hole all while slashing taxes and supporting incredible fed stimulus and interest rate cuts. 

Well here you have it.....this is the result. 

My buddy who owns a big restaurant stopped by the sawmill today and told me last year foam to-go boxes were $.14 and he just paid $.35. Every single thing has exploded in price and there is only one bastard to blame

Donny the deficit Trump

19 hours ago, f7ben said:

Pretty tough to argue actual facts like deficits and the mans own words and actions.

The King and Queen of BHI have spoken!

6 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

What's the over/under before Bhen flames out & runs off again? 

Smales will crawl his fat ass back first..... Phag is a little bit more stubborn....

Just now, f7ben said:

You couldn’t have typed that with a straight face

Are you kidding? You got 3 around the world trips saved up on your air miles to and from BHI....

Gold Class I think Delta calls it...

1 minute ago, Snake said:

Smales will crawl his fat ass back first..... Phag is a little bit more stubborn....

You’re being kind of a butthurt crybaby. Try and be better 

Just now, Snake said:

Are you kidding? You got 3 around the world trips saved up on your air miles to and from BHI....

Gold Class I think Delta calls it...

Ahh no

Just now, f7ben said:

You’re being kind of a butthurt crybaby. Try and be better 

My entire life changes in 56 days..... you are a little bit high on yourself if you think anything happening on a website will bring me down... :lol:

Just now, Snake said:

My entire life changes in 56 days..... you are a little bit high on yourself if you think anything happening on a website will bring me down... :lol:

are you gonna kill your self? 

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I'm pretty impressed, you haven't made any personal cracks to me at all.  :lol:  :bc: 

I just spent two weeks in Florida ....it was awesome and I’m really struggling to get back into form 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

I just spent two weeks in Florida ....it was awesome and I’m really struggling to get back into form 

Oh nice.....I need a friggin vacation to a warm climate.  I got a cold and its a gray ass dreary day here.  I probably should kill myself.  :lol: 

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Oh nice.....I need a friggin vacation to a warm climate.  I got a cold and its a gray ass dreary day here.  I probably should kill myself.  :lol: 

There’s 4 fucking feet of snow on the ground here and it’s still below zero for lows every night next week. I’m seriously thinking about killing myself...

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

There’s 4 fucking feet of snow on the ground here and it’s still below zero for lows every night next week. I’m seriously thinking about killing myself...

Buy a sled FFS.🤷🏻☃️

20 hours ago, f7ben said:

Massive massive crippling inflation. He spent us so far into the hole all while slashing taxes and supporting incredible fed stimulus and interest rate cuts. 

Well here you have it.....this is the result. 

My buddy who owns a big restaurant stopped by the sawmill today and told me last year foam to-go boxes were $.14 and he just paid $.35. Every single thing has exploded in price and there is only one bastard to blame

Donny the deficit Trump

Only disclaimer is it wouldn’t matter who would have been president. They all would have done the same. And we’re seeing the same hyperinflation here 

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Same. It’s awesome and it just snowed more 

2 minutes ago, ACE said:

Only disclaimer is it wouldn’t matter who would have been president. They all would have done the same. And we’re seeing the same hyperinflation here 

For sure.....I’m just rubbing the retarded Trumper noses in it. 

10 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

My daughters travel soccer was supposed to do one away tournament down south. Fun for parents and kids ect. The coaches signed the team up for ST Louis . I will be killing the coaches and then myself. What the fuck. :lol: 

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Nope....ain’t paying stupid fucking prices for a sled

This is what I would do. I’m not buying shit right now. I really need gutters for my house and that’s about the only purchase I plan on doing. I just bought 20 1/2” seal tight connectors. 3 times what they should be. WTF