Check your account email address ×

Is western media making the situation worse?

1 hour ago, Anler said:

So weaponizing all of the countries surrounding Russia isnt aggression? You are shooting the messenger

no.  Invading other countries is an act of aggression.  The weapons are for defense.

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

What government in the world does answer to the people? I don’t know of any. Vlad wanted two things. Disarmament of the Ukraine and to dictate who gets to join. Unfortunately for Vlad, life doesn’t work that way. He doesn’t always get his way. 

Agree

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

no.  Invading other countries is an act of aggression.  The weapons are for defense.

Agree

Oh its a good thing we dont do that! How many military bases does Putin have around he world? 

30 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Agree

You can’t possibly believe this shit 

27 minutes ago, Anler said:

Oh its a good thing we dont do that! How many military bases does Putin have around he world? 

Yah bro....our weapons arent first strike kind....they’re like 2nd or even 3rd strike so it’s totally different dude 

Edited by f7ben

9 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Yah bro....our weapons arent first strike kind....they’re like 2nd or even 3rd strike so it’s totally different dude 

Weapons for defense only

Proud The Karate Kid GIF

4 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

I think the key with Zelensky is he was elected to office in what appears to be a real election. 

After a coup of the previous elected leader...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Anler said:

Listen I'm not defending the last 60 years of our foreign policy, another subject for another day.   But I know some of you guys all have 20/20 hindsight.  Maybe you'll explain what we've done that remotely compares to what Putin is doing right now.  

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

You can’t possibly believe this shit 

Believe what?  Was Ukraine planning on invading anyone?

5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Listen I'm not defending the last 60 years of our foreign policy, another subject for another day.   But I know some of you guys all have 20/20 hindsight.  Maybe you'll explain what we've done that remotely compares to what Putin is doing right now.  

My hindsight is very tremendous but I have been against pretty much every war we have engaged in in my lifetime from the beginning. With the exception of maybe Afghanistan initially but after Bin Laden was killed I didnt see why we needed to stay there. 

Oh and when Putin's acts lead to the death of millions and the starvation of hundred of thousands and the displacement of millions of refugees then and only then maybe we can pontificate morality.

Edited by Anler
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

The Ukrainian government has been participating in genocide of the Ukrainian people and the Russian people in Ukraine for 8 years.  No they weren't invading anyone, they were killing innocent civilians for their own purposes.  Do you support genocide?  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, WildMann said:

The Ukrainian government has been participating in genocide of the Ukrainian people and the Russian people in Ukraine for 8 years.  No they weren't invading anyone, they were killing innocent civilians for their own purposes.  Do you support genocide?  

9 million Russians and 30 million Ukrainians. Must be plans for lots of genocide. Who's gonna be left? A handful of Nazis?:lol: 

4 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

9 million Russians and 30 million Ukrainians. Must be plans for lots of genocide. Who's gonna be left? A handful of Nazis?:lol: 

Fuck dude, you need to educate yourself.  Or keep that yap shut and have people assume you're stupid as opposed to removing all doubt.  

Just now, WildMann said:

Fuck dude, you need to educate yourself.  Or keep that yap shut and have people assume you're stupid as opposed to removing all doubt.  

You might want to check the definition of genocide, duuuuude.