Check your account email address ×

Justice Department launches plan to go after billionaire Russian oligarchs and their assets

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

Just try and be a little less predictable. It would really help the site. 

Just try and not be such an obvious troll , getting out of your driveway and actually into the outback would really help the site.

2 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

Just try and not be such an obvious troll , getting out of your driveway and actually into the outback would really help the site.

That's a small improvement. Keep it up. 

37 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I think there is more to it than just seizing the Average Ivan’s billions…you know as well as I do that many of them of corrupt and crooked and if it’s a means to the end of Putin than good. You and Fordy can cry for the oligarchs together….they obtained amazing  wealth under Putins leadership and they have enjoyed a lavish lifestyle and helped to keep him in power…fuck ‘em.

And you double down on going full retard ...smfh

21 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

Maybe, maybe not, but what's the downside?  The oligarchs are as crooked as Putin is.  Who knows what they will do once their money is frozen and they can't conduct any transactions with the west.

The downside is - it opens the door for any country to be pirates then. 

You have no idea who these people are.

Maybe Putin starts hijacking our guys boats too. What do we do then?

14 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Given the nature of how these rich fucks got their cash, I'm not concerned in the least. 

Quite the Keyboard warrior you are.

3 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Quite the Keyboard warrior you are.

Even Oligarchs need love, eh fordie? Like the guys that launder billions of dollars through American real estate. Exploit the American financial system. Take death warrants out on Americans. Finance narco traffic into America. Yeah....give em lots of love, fordie. 

35 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Even Oligarchs need love, eh fordie? Like the guys that launder billions of dollars through American real estate. Exploit the American financial system. Take death warrants out on Americans. Finance narco traffic into America. Yeah....give em lots of love, fordie. 

You talking about Hunter Biden or :dunno:

1 hour ago, teamgreen02 said:

Maybe, maybe not, but what's the downside?  The oligarchs are as crooked as Putin is.  Who knows what they will do once their money is frozen and they can't conduct any transactions with the west.

Town I keep my boat in is getting bought up by russians. They are in every business in town and don't really appear to give a shit about the businesses. They hang out in big groups at the bars and people steer clear of them for the most part.

9 minutes ago, s pump said:

Town I keep my boat in is getting bought up by russians. They are in every business in town and don't really appear to give a shit about the businesses. They hang out in big groups at the bars and people steer clear of them for the most part.

How the hell did we end up with all the Russians here?

3 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Yea i guess you're right. 200k a month coming across our S border right now. 

They're all mid 30s-40s gangster looking guys. I think they are laundering cash through the businesses. Ever see the show Ozarks? Kinda like that.

21 minutes ago, s pump said:

They're all mid 30s-40s gangster looking guys. I think they are laundering cash through the businesses. Ever see the show Ozarks? Kinda like that.

Not the guys to mess with probably- unless you're rolling with a deep crew. 

Yea I like that show lol. Still have to watch this season yet. 

1 hour ago, s pump said:

They got some nice ass boats too.  Makes my 40 footer look like a tender.

2 hours ago, s pump said:

Sounds like some areas on the north side of Chicago. They are behind the card skimmers on gas pumps,car theft rings with the cars going into shipping containers ect. Very mob like activity.

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 hours ago, ford_428cj said:

Not the guys to mess with probably- unless you're rolling with a deep crew. 

Yea I like that show lol. Still have to watch this season yet. 

It never gets going. Like watching baseball 

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 hours ago, Woodtick said:

Sounds like some areas on the north side of Chicago. They are behind the card skimmers on gas pumps,car theft rings with the cars going into shipping containers ect. Very mob like activity.

I have delivered used sleds from Maine to China Town north side. They went into containers headed to Russia.  The activity at that place was amazing. 

In the time it took them to get someone to unload me . 6 car carriers pulled in. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I think there is more to it than just seizing the Average Ivan’s billions…you know as well as I do that many of them of corrupt and crooked and if it’s a means to the end of Putin than good. You and Fordy can cry for the oligarchs together….they obtained amazing  wealth under Putins leadership and they have enjoyed a lavish lifestyle and helped to keep him in power…fuck ‘em.

so like most in power in America.   We'd lose out shit if russia took our powerful peoples money with no proof/court of law in effect.   

• Thanks 3