Check your account email address ×

Justice Department launches plan to go after billionaire Russian oligarchs and their assets

2 hours ago, spin_dry said:

No, I’m talking about the “private citizens” that you have a weird affection towards. 

Youre cool with pirates of the seas now. Just don't cry when it happens to Americans. Hopefully some country does the same to Bill Gates. Hopefully they throw him overboard with some chains around him too. 

France & Germany just seized 2 yachts. One oil guy & not sure who the other is.

2 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

It never gets going. Like watching baseball 

Baseball is unwatchable now. I don't need shows to be non stop action. Jason Bateman is awesome in Ozarks. Cool dude he is imo. 

are they going after tiny giraffes or dogs playing poker?  Would suck for this guy to lose his opulence.  I still love this commercial.  So many hilarious details, like the gold bars under the golden remote.

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Ooops Russian oil oligarch…

After a 90-minute call with Putin, French President Macron is convinced "the worst is yet to come," a senior French official says. Put is dead set on continuing "the military operation, and to continue it to the end.”

Oops

2 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

so like most in power in America.   We'd lose out shit if russia took our powerful peoples money with no proof/court of law in effect.   

There’s several American billionaires that I would smile if that happens. 

2 hours ago, ford_428cj said:

Youre cool with pirates of the seas now. Just don't cry when it happens to Americans. Hopefully some country does the same to Bill Gates. Hopefully they throw him overboard with some chains around him too. 

Bill Gates and Donald trump would be a good start. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, ford_428cj said:

Wonder how long of a shot it was?

Guess he was a paratrooper.....seems pretty vulnerable and an easy target for a sniper.....must be just chaos over there.....makes me appreciate sitting here relaxing having a cold one. Never take for granted how good we actually have it.

11 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Guess he was a paratrooper.....seems pretty vulnerable and an easy target for a sniper.....must be just chaos over there.....makes me appreciate sitting here relaxing having a cold one. Never take for granted how good we actually have it.

Not sure they jumped in tho? Yea it's a mess for sure. 

I hear ya there bro. I'm just hoping these retards we have in office don't get us involved in something major - because we are in a bad spot right now with them in charge.

• Platinum Contributing Member
13 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Not sure they jumped in tho? Yea it's a mess for sure. 

I hear ya there bro. I'm just hoping these retards we have in office don't get us involved in something major - because we are in a bad spot right now with them in charge.

No worries....we have Kamala going to Europe to keep things in check....:lol:.....I keep thinking this is just a bad nightmare Im having...these people can't be for real.

https://nypost-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/nypost.com/2022/03/03/white-house-weighs-sending-vp-harris-to-poland-romania-during-ukraine-war/amp/?amp_js_v=a6&amp_gsa=1&usqp=mq331AQKKAFQArABIIACAw%3D%3D#aoh=16463594707678&referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&amp_tf=From %1%24s&ampshare=https%3A%2F%2Fnypost.com%2F2022%2F03%2F03%2Fwhite-house-weighs-sending-vp-harris-to-poland-romania-during-ukraine-war%2F

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Tucker had a clip on her tonight. Good watch btw. She couldn't have looked anymore dumb when she was over there recently. Now Brandon is sending her back. 

They probably can't give Brandon too much of whatever they juiced him up for his state of Ukraine speech the other night - and he won't have a teleprompter - so he's out.