Check your account email address ×

Justice Department launches plan to go after billionaire Russian oligarchs and their assets

Fuck these pricks…..

Justice Department launches plan to go after billionaire Russian oligarchs and their assets

Source: USA Today

WASHINGTON – The Justice Department on Wednesday announced a special task force to go after the assets of billionaire Russian oligarchs who support Russian President Vladimir Putin and benefit from his regime. 

The announcement comes after President Joe Biden singled out Russian financial and political elites in his State of the Union speech Tuesday night, saying, "Tonight I say to the Russian oligarchs and corrupt leaders who have bilked billions of dollars off this violent regime: 'No more.'" 

"We are joining with our European allies to find and seize your yachts, your luxury apartments, your private jets,” Biden said. “We are coming for your ill-begotten gains." 

Attorney General Merrick B. Garland said the new unit, Task Force KleptoCapture, will surge federal law enforcement resources from various agencies, including the FBI, Treasury Department and Internal Revenue Service.

Read more: https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/justice-department-launches-plan-to-go-after-billionaire-russian-oligarchs-and-their-assets/ar-AAUwtJO 

• Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Fuck these pricks…..

Source: USA Today

WASHINGTON – The Justice Department on Wednesday announced a special task force to go after the assets of billionaire Russian oligarchs who support Russian President Vladimir Putin and benefit from his regime. 

The announcement comes after President Joe Biden singled out Russian financial and political elites in his State of the Union speech Tuesday night, saying, "Tonight I say to the Russian oligarchs and corrupt leaders who have bilked billions of dollars off this violent regime: 'No more.'" 

"We are joining with our European allies to find and seize your yachts, your luxury apartments, your private jets,” Biden said. “We are coming for your ill-begotten gains." 

Attorney General Merrick B. Garland said the new unit, Task Force KleptoCapture, will surge federal law enforcement resources from various agencies, including the FBI, Treasury Department and Internal Revenue Service.

Read more: https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/justice-department-launches-plan-to-go-after-billionaire-russian-oligarchs-and-their-assets/ar-AAUwtJO 

This a great move...these fuckers will turn on Putin.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ford_428cj said:

It's not our civilians. So we're back to butting in others business- just like you have bitched about for how long now.

Only you would equate this with American boots on the ground and invading other countries which is what I’m against.

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Only you would equate this with American boots on the ground and invading other countries which is what I’m against.

Only you would go the pussy route & go after civilians who have nothing to do with this. 

Who's doing the dirty work then - the US navy?

2 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Only you would go the pussy route & go after civilians who have nothing to do with this. 

Who's doing the dirty work then - the US navy?

Sanctions are now the “pussy route”….priceless.

Putin is blowing up civilians including women and children and here you are crying for the oligarchs….goddamn you’re an idiot.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Putin is blowing up civilians including women and children and here you are crying for the oligarchs….goddamn you’re an idiot.

Russian troll?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I knew you would go full retard ...you always do. 

3 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

So you're retired & cruising around on your yacht. China decides to take it for what we did in Iraq. All good right ... ?

I’m not a arms manufacturer for a Russian president.

But yeah keep going comrade Ford.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

I’m not a arms manufacturer for a Russian president.

But yeah keep going comrade Ford.

If you worked for Remington here before you retired - then it would be ok for China to seize all your stuff then eh?

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

This a great move...these fuckers will turn on Putin.

Damn right they will.  They need to get after the oligarchs and really put the squeeze on Putin.  The oligarchs and common people will turn on him.  I don't know if that will stop him but it's a better option than nuclear war.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Sanctions are one thing,  grabbing private citizens money is someting else.   Unless one can show it's Russian state money it should be off the table.  

Edited by Angry ginger
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

Damn right they will.  They need to get after the oligarchs and really put the squeeze on Putin.  The oligarchs and common people will turn on him.  I don't know if that will stop him but it's a better option than nuclear war.

You fuckin fool - they won't say a word to him. They know they won't see the sun come up tomorrow if they do. 

Here he is with some billionaires that didn't get some factories going. Notice how they don't dare run their mouths. 

8 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Sanctions are one thing,  grabbing private citizens money is someting else.   Unless one can show it's Russian state money it should be off the table.  

Spot on. Snacks has his whole head stuck in a bag of Cheetos eating ...& doesn't understand the difference 

47 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

I think there is more to it than just seizing the Average Ivan’s billions…you know as well as I do that many of them of corrupt and crooked and if it’s a means to the end of Putin than good. You and Fordy can cry for the oligarchs together….they obtained amazing  wealth under Putins leadership and they have enjoyed a lavish lifestyle and helped to keep him in power…fuck ‘em.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

35 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

You fuckin fool - they won't say a word to him. They know they won't see the sun come up tomorrow if they do. 

Here he is with some billionaires that didn't get some factories going. Notice how they don't dare run their mouths. 

Maybe, maybe not, but what's the downside?  The oligarchs are as crooked as Putin is.  Who knows what they will do once their money is frozen and they can't conduct any transactions with the west.

1 hour ago, teamgreen02 said:

I don't care for meddling, but there's that little problem of 5000 nukes posted at us. This is a far better approach. Vlad needs to feel the squeeze from every direction. Including from his keepers. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

Given the nature of how these rich fucks got their cash, I'm not concerned in the least. 

• Like 2