Check your account email address ×

Hard to take. Facebook sled groups.

• Platinum Contributing Member

I thought the sled forums were full of fucking idiots....the Facebook sled forums are worse.   Some people shouldn't be allowed to breath much less own a sled.  :lol:  

Some of the questions people ask.....good God!

Edited by Highmark
  • Thanks 1

• Highmark changed the title to Hard to take. Facebook sled groups.
38 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I thought the sled forums were full of fucking idiots....the Facebook sled forums are worse.   Some people shouldn't be allowed to breath much less own a sled.  :lol:  

some of the responses to legit questions kills me

My favorite are when an engine goes down the range of responses.  Everything from it looks lean, no oil, bad gas or water, dirty exhaust valves, not the right brand of oil, my brother's friend's uncle never had an issue with that motor in 1000 miles of hard riding, etc., etc.

48 minutes ago, Highmark said:

https://www.freedomsledder.com/index.php?/topic/41138-fb-humor-season-is-back/

Maybe take a stroll into some of the other forums here now and then.  :lol:

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

My favorite are when an engine goes down the range of responses.  Everything from it looks lean, no oil, bad gas or water, dirty exhaust valves, not the right brand of oil, my brother's friend's uncle never had an issue with that motor in 1000 miles of hard riding, etc., etc.

It’s amazing how many of them will say cold seize when it isn’t. I don’t think any of them know what a cold seize looks like. They also act like engines used in cats will never blow up unless you did something totally wrong in brake in. Especially a F fucking 7

Edited by Not greg b

Facebook has very few moments where I see the value in it ... and the majority of that "valuable time" is Marketplace.  Between the idiots in the sled groups, and the overall "Karens" ... it's ridiculous.  Outside of Marketplace I use it mostly for our Snowmobile Club to post information on there, and some of the kids' stuff like their sports.  Beyond that, Facebook could go away and I'd be OK with it.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Not greg b said:

It’s amazing how many of them will say cold seize when it isn’t. I don’t think any of them know what a cold seize looks like. They also act like engines used in cats will never blow up unless you did something totally wrong in brake in. Especially a F fucking 7

Yeah, I'm sure that 20 year old 700cc Suzuki motor is still as reliable as the day it rolled off the showroom floor after sitting outside under a blue tarp in the backyard for the last 10.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

Yeah, I'm sure that 20 year old 700cc Suzuki motor is still as reliable as the day it rolled off the showroom floor after sitting outside under a blue tarp in the backyard for the last 10.

With a mouse nest in the air box. 

2 hours ago, Highmark said:

DEF50D03-179C-4E8D-A85F-AD0D09EB620B.jpeg

• Haha 2