Check your account email address ×

How early does the automatic shutdowns in the markets take place tomorrow?

Don't buy into it.  It becomes a self fulfilling prophecy.  Stay away from the the high flying tech stuff, seek value.  Everything's on sale right now.  You can let fear guide you, or history.  Your choice.  :bc: 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Don't buy into it.  It becomes a self fulfilling prophecy.  Stay away from the the high flying tech stuff, seek value.  Everything's on sale right now.  You can let fear guide you, or history.  Your choice.  :bc: 

Russia & China are going to try & destroy the market tho right?

34 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Is that what they call CIRCUIT BREAKERS?  

Get ready.

Pre-Markets

US STOCK FUTURES

DOW FUTURES

-702.00-2.12%
  • Level32,364.00
  • Fair Value33,067.06
  • Implied Open-703.06

S&P 500 FUTURES

-91.00-2.16%
  • Level4,131.00
  • Fair Value4,220.86
  • Implied Open-89.86

NASDAQ FUTURES

-353.00-2.61%
  • Level13,154.50
  • Fair Value13,503.02
  • Implied Open-348.52
Data as of February 23, 11:24 PM EST. Based on March 2022 contract. Fair value provided by IndexArb.com.

1 minute ago, ford_428cj said:

Russia & China are going to try & destroy the market tho right?

They will do whatever they can to destabilize things certainly.  That said, I basically trust no one in power right now, the globalist agenda is out in plain sight.  And it needs to be destroyed.  The US need not lower its standard of living to a country like China, or even meet in the middle which is the globalist aim.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I deserve what I get, for my big loss.  I'm not really greedy, but I was too complacent. I didn't need the money, so I just let it fester. I should have been more pro-active in managing my account. 

I'll take my beating like a man, but every now and then I have to whine!!  :mc:   :baby:

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

I deserve what I get, for my big loss.  I'm not really greedy, but I was too complacent. I didn't need the money, so I just let it fester. I should have been more pro-active in managing my account. 

I'll take my beating like a man, but every now and then I have to whine!!  :mc:   :baby:

Every fucking day isnt every now and then.

• Haha 4

8 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

They will do whatever they can to destabilize things certainly.  That said, I basically trust no one in power right now, the globalist agenda is out in plain sight.  And it needs to be destroyed.  The US need not lower its standard of living to a country like China, or even meet in the middle which is the globalist aim.

Concur ...but we're fucked at the moment with the idiots we have in charge ...& millions of dregs flooding in at the same time.

5 hours ago, old indy said:

30 days till i can clean out an annuity without getting killed,  30 more days       >:(            

Annuity should have a guaranteed withdrawal value no?  Let me know if you need some help evaluating that.  We have an annuity intelligence tool that is really good.  generally this is the kind of time we’re in annuity can be one of your best friends :bc: 

• Like 2

21 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Annuity should have a guaranteed withdrawal value no?  Let me know if you need some help evaluating that.  We have an annuity intelligence tool that is really good.  generally this is the kind of time we’re in annuity can be one of your best friends :bc: 

No not really.  all i keep hearing about is how everyones annuity all but disappeared in 08.        THanks  I WILL.     :bc: