Check your account email address ×

On the road again.

21 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

I would suggest using BG diesel treatment 545 I think it is, it cleans the injectors and fuel system and you will notice an increase in milage after using it.

I’ve used Schaffer 2000 in the past. Still have a few unopened jugs. How much is BG? 

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, spin_dry said:

I’ve used Schaffer 2000 in the past. Still have a few unopened jugs. How much is BG? 

Diesel mechanic in a bottle from B3C fuel solutions..

And.

Giddy up!! Enjoy buddy..👊👊

3 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Diesel mechanic in a bottle from B3C fuel solutions..

And.

Giddy up!! Enjoy buddy..👊👊

I really wanted a manual but they’re as rare as hens teeth. For the price of a manual I’m having a fully built 48RE installed and call it good. 

6 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

It was 26.00 a pint from a local dealer, found a dealer on ebay it was 30.00 a quart when you buy 3 quarts. I use lucas, howes, power service or some other additive every time I fuel up, mostly lucas, but around 7 to 10 k I use the BG and change fuel filter, it is the best thing I have ever used, truck starts quicker gets better MPG and I swear you can even feel the power difference. I have personally driven this truck a little more than 200 k

1 hour ago, Rigid1 said:

Spinner where the heck are you at that that it looks to be a nice summer day? Cuz I wanna come..:lol:

Was taken in Grass Valley CA. I'm in Woodland tonight. The camper gets unloaded near the Four Wheel Camper factory tomorrow. Refit for a Wabasco diesel water/air heater. Stripping out the propane furnace and water heater. Also have three Battle Born lithium batteries and new electronics installed. Then I'm off. It's pretty nice here. About 70 degrees and sunny. 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Was taken in Grass Valley CA. I'm in Woodland tonight. The camper gets unloaded near the Four Wheel Camper factory tomorrow. Refit for a Wabasco diesel water/air heater. Stripping out the propane furnace and water heater. Also have three Battle Born lithium batteries and new electronics installed. Then I'm off. It's pretty nice here. About 70 degrees and sunny. 

That's awesome man, I was jelly seeing all the green! Missing the blue skies and leaves on the trees..Been to many grey days in a row here in CNY..:bc:

• Like 1