Check your account email address ×

Frequent Boosters threaten immune system.

• Gold Member

1 hour ago, akvanden said:

Once a year like flu sounds great. 

Did you even watch the video?

So just ignore what has been pushed for the last year? Every 4 months? The fact it has caused thousands of people side effects and health issues? Now they move the goal post again and recognize what some doctors have been saying for months or over a year? 

Hey , but You and the shitty healthcare community will make more money tho. ..thats all you care about right?  .....🙄

Edited by EvilBird

1 minute ago, EvilBird said:

So just ignore what the has been pushed for the last year? Every 4 months? The fact it has caused thousands of people side effects and health issues? Now they move the goal post again and recognize what some doctors have been saying for months or over a year? 

Why ignore anything? Recognizing that if variants get weaker, the need for vaccines lessens. Learning and adapting is a good thing. 

6 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Hey , but You will make more money tho ..thats all you care about right?  .....🙄

Unsure what you are referring to. How do I make more or less money?

• Gold Member
20 minutes ago, toslow said:

Why the fuck would you want to the Covid shot once a yr 

Or a Flu shot for that matter....considering they have guessed with a 20% effective rate for the laat 30 years...

• Like 1

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, akvanden said:

Why ignore anything? Recognizing that if variants get weaker, the need for vaccines lessens. Learning and adapting is a good thing. 

Unsure what you are referring to. How do I make more or less money?

:ok::lol:

• Confused 1

On 2/23/2022 at 8:59 AM, ArcticCrusher said:

It just means the vax is working.

WTF.  Stupid parents.

If a doctor or nurse tried to tell me to have my child get a second dose of what did this,  i dont believe i could stop myself from striking them.  these people arent right in the head.

On 2/21/2022 at 9:04 AM, Plissken said:

Same with getting your worthless shots if you are susceptible to catching a covid you are going to get it with the shots or not . 

I know people with all there shots who have had it 3 times . And I know people with no shots who have had it zero times even when around people with covid . 

On 2/23/2022 at 7:59 AM, ArcticCrusher said:

It just means the vax is working.

WTF.  Stupid parents.

Fyi my wife's hives are still around . Still taking over her whole body. Only thing that works is steroids.  When they get unbearable start another z pack give it a week then they are more or less gone for 2 weeks and then start coming back slowly till they get full body  and in to the body then Start another z pack .

Yeah great deal . Funny how they are getting away with advertising this shit on TV and radio with out having to list the side effects like is legally required on every other drug ever advertised. 

2 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

For who ? 

I am still on #0  for shots and still have not cought a covid 

Whomever wants, just like flu vaccines. 

I haven't caught covid yet either - healthy specimens, we are.