Check your account email address ×

If it were not for double standards

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

Where are kids playing football and other sports in the blistering heat right now?

So what about the 1000s in the stadium with oh no oh no no masks ? Is there still not a mask mandate in LA county ? 

Guess a football stadium has the same covid repellant as after you sit down in a crowded diner to eat . But only if it is a stadium filled with liberal celebrity twatts . 

Not that I give a fuck every ass hat k owes the masks are fuckig worthless at anything except showing your eager willingness to comply to the authority .

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

So what about the 1000s in the stadium with oh no oh no no masks ? Is there still not a mask mandate in LA county ? 

Guess a football stadium has the same covid repellant as after you sit down in a crowded diner to eat . But only if it is a stadium filled with liberal celebrity twatts . 

Not that I give a fuck every ass hat k owes the masks are fuckig worthless at anything except showing your eager willingness to comply to the authority .

Supposed to be checking for vaccination status at the gate of the big game but it turns out nobody is check people who paid 10k a ticket to see the big game. Double standards for all.

2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Needles and masks are a pussies worst enemy.

Not just a govenment official telling me I have to have it. Far cry from a fucking cunt begging the govenment for a green light so they can crawl out of there basement.  

Still to this day zero shots only a mask in the beginning of the mandates and then only when asked by a store worker 

Total of 8 days off because of covid 

Worked in home of peopke who had covid at the time 

Still not sick 

Wife got a shot and has had hives and been to dozens of doctors because of it with zero resolution. 

But yeah I should rush right the fuck out and get a worthless shot to make oussys around me feel better .

FUCK YOU 

Edited by Ez ryder
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Not just a govenment official telling me I have ti have it. For cry from a fucking cunt begging the govenment for a green light so they can crawl out of there basement.  

Still to this day zero shots only a mask on the beginning of the mandates and then only when asked by a store worker 

Total of 8 days off because of covid 

Worked in home of peopke who had covid at the time 

Still not sick 

Wife got a shot and has had hives and been to dozens of doctors because of it with zero resolution. 

But yeah I should rush right the fuck out and get a worthless shot to make oussys around me feel better .

FUCK YOU 

Perfect example.

12 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

Do you live in California?

45 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Perfect example.

Explain how this is a perfect example of needles and masks are our worst enemy?  These are simply the tools that were used. 

Good god man, if someone hadn't been telling you to do something, you wouldn't have done it.  You couldn't think past the end of your nose if your life depended on it.

• Platinum Contributing Member
30 minutes ago, Cold War said:

DNC ers love themselves some humiliation and the boot. :lol: Look how angry they are getting.  Going to need some serious doggie role playing, pissed , and shit on to feel better

Mid terms will be soon!  :lol: 

2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Perfect example.

Of what ? Some one who is not affeade to get out of the house and live his life as normal even though the govenment tells me to stay home be safe get your shots every one. 

Fuck you you little pussy got your 5th yet? 

Seen the Veritas video of the fda guy telling the world about your yearly boosters coming uo and how much money the drug companies are going to make on this for ever . Just keep guzzling the fear