Check your account email address ×

As the largest protest in Canadian history closes in on Trudeau, he goes into hiding

Rod

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

When the morons start quoting their own replies you know you own them.

I did that on purpose you dolt.....I just talked about it yesterday and boom today it was mentioned as masks being removed in schools... 

What the fuck does that have to do with You? :lol:

1 minute ago, EvilBird said:

I did that on purpose you dolt.....I just talked about it yesterday and boom today it was mentioned as masks being removed in schools... 

What the fuck does that have to do with You? :lol:

Oh just shut up.

• Haha 1

On 2/5/2022 at 8:36 AM, toslow said:

He is going to call in the armed forces 

This scamdemic has been the biggest global fukk-up I have ever seen in my lifetime, and I,m 73 years old. What a disasterous fukk-up, on all fronts ! And the dummies we have are still trying to drag it out longer and longer. Time for them all to fukk off, and die. 

• Like 5

30 minutes ago, mtnloverxtreme2 said:

that's why it is so strange that he hasn't come here and told all the 'unwashed masses' what the real story is

Hes constantly quoting people and proving things wrong that nobody ever said 

Edited by ACE
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, awful knawful said:

There he is. 

Are you mad? Look at all the time you wasted. Stupid fuck 🤣🤣🤣

All the time? ?? I did that waiting at the drive up window at Culver's.  You on the other hand spend a weekend telling this whole fourm there was no trucker protest there were no videos if so  post them up. Then after a week come back and say you are just a fishing expert.lmfso . But only  after even your echo chamber news source could no longer even hide what is going on . Just sad and a little pathetic . But hey you have pampers in your corner so there is that 

Edited by Ez ryder
  • Like 1

What a bunch of fuck noobs, They are trying anything to move out the legal protest. Now they’re trying to get the climate change asses into the mix by measuring air

what a disgrace this federal government is

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

Starting to shut down automotive plants here, media using the term "Insurrection" and claiming it might interrupt the Superbowl   

It’s awesome. There’s something refreshing about all forms of obstructionism. 

21 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Did I read this morning that 4 of the provinces have lifted the mandates?  If so, I'd say the protest succeeded.  :bc: 

And it,s a long ways from being over. Looks like this is encouraging other countries to gather and tell their governments, enough, is enough. Time to learn to live with this scamdemic.