Check your account email address ×

As the largest protest in Canadian history closes in on Trudeau, he goes into hiding

Rod

13 minutes ago, Plissken said:

I heard that the same people who dislike handouts to those who aren’t working we’re gladly shelling out money to a GoFundMe for these out of work truckers.  It’s like a miracle on ice.  

The difference is they are choosing to send it, not the government taking it and giving it to a group you don't agree with. Kinda funny how freedom lets you do things like that 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Plissken said:

I heard that the same people who dislike handouts to those who aren’t working we’re gladly shelling out money to a GoFundMe for these out of work truckers.  It’s like a miracle on ice.  

Out of work truckers ? That's whats been going on up there, I thought it was a protest.

• Like 2

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, Cat45 said:

Why? This has a direct affect on my business. The sooner these mandates are gone the better. Why do you hate freedom so much?

Because he is a miserable old grump,  so he wants everyone else miserable too. 

• Gold Member
7 hours ago, Mainecat said:

So how long do you think you can sit locked in traffic? The wife’s calling yelling get to fuckin work we don’t have any food and the banks calling cause the mortgage is due and the truck payment is late. Get your fuckin shot stop playing games and go to work.

Which one? The one that doesnt work and then you need a booster every 4 months ? 

Why dont you just get your fucking shots Old Man?  And then let us know how many Boosters you will need before you realize you have been lied too and duped. 

Or let me guess, You are now one of the "Vaccinated" who is refusing the Booster or think you dont need it? 

1 hour ago, Cat45 said:

The difference is they are choosing to send it, not the government taking it and giving it to a group you don't agree with. Kinda funny how freedom lets you do things like that 

Some peoples lives are worth more than others, I get it.  

1 hour ago, EvilBird said:

Which one? The one that doesnt work and then you need a booster every 4 months ? 

Why dont you just get your fucking shots Old Man?  And then let us know how many Boosters you will need before you realize you have been lied too and duped. 

Or let me guess, You are now one of the "Vaccinated" who is refusing the Booster or think you dont need it? 

Dumb example right there.

4 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Capitalism right? If they won’t haul others will.

The best thing about this is bidens fmcsa just changed the requirements making it harder to get a cdl. That means potentially less truck drivers. That combined with the protests shutting things down means the rates will go up when things get going again

• Like 1

• Gold Member
3 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Why aren’t you there holding a sign?

Why are you not getting the Booster shot? Dont you believe in the "science"? 

Especially saying "just get the fucking shot". Please explain why you are not following the recommendations.