Check your account email address ×

Germany needs Russia's energy and America says, fuck you...can't have it.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

America needs to stay the fuck out of it all and focus on our own huge problems at home

Bingo…not sure why this country thinks it has the right to involve itself in this.🤷🏻

• Like 2

• Gold Member

American Politicians and Military leaders complain about other Countries actions and will justify War,  invasions, bombing and Gun running all while We are doing the exact same shit to other Countries and Leaders for decades....

The Hypocrisy is insane. Thank Israel for most of it. 

9 hours ago, spin_dry said:

What the fuck is going on?

29 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Bingo…not sure why this country thinks it has the right to involve itself in this.🤷🏻

Of course much of it has to do with our belonging to NATO.   Like it or not if Russia takes Ukraine NATO countries might get dragged in which then drag us in.

I think we should get out of NATO.  We've foolishly allowed them to break agreement rules on military spending for decades.   They are a failed organization.

People need to realize Russia's economy is about the same size as Canada.   Right now other than nukes they are not that significant of military threat for a long, economically costly war.

Honestly I think Putin much prefers the dems in power and I'm beginning to think this is a wag the dog situation to help take domestic pressure off the administration.  Lots of reports of life in the Ukraine going about normal.   Strange for a country on the brink of war.   

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

Of course much of it has to do with our belonging to NATO.   Like it or not if Russia takes Ukraine NATO countries might get dragged in which then drag us in.

I think we should get out of NATO.  We've foolishly allowed them to break agreement rules on military spending for decades.   They are a failed organization.

People need to realize Russia's economy is about the same size as Canada.   Right now other than nukes they are not that significant of military threat for a long, economically costly war.

Honestly I think Putin much prefers the dems in power and I'm beginning to think this is a wag the dog situation to help take domestic pressure off the administration.  Lots of reports of life in the Ukraine going about normal.   Strange for a country on the brink of war.   

They have been at war for 7 yrs. They are used to it.

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Exactly, we need to stfu and start minding our own business. 

• Like 1

Isn't it amazing the amount of manipulation washington politicians have over the voters of this country.  Trump, a non washington politician, sure was better than this.  Washington Democrats get back into power, and oil prices skyrocket and we are back on the verge of another military conflict.

11 hours ago, spin_dry said:

What the fuck is going on?

Look who is internet cheering for Russia to make sure they get there pocketes stuffed and have more counterys dependent on them for there energy needs .

Funny how you could give a fuck less about America's energy needs or how much we have to pay to import them or who we have to get them from 

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

Look who is internet cheering for Russia to make sure they get there pocketes stuffed and have more counterys dependent on them for there energy needs .

Funny how you could give a fuck less about America's energy needs or how much we have to pay to import them or who we have to get them from 

You and the mainstream GOP’ers would rather see the Saudis stuffing their pockets. GOP’ers like Tucker Carlson see it my way. Leave the rest of the world alone. 

3 hours ago, p51mstg said:

Germany screwed the pooch when they started replacing nuclear plants with unreliable low output green energy.  France is laughing all the way to the bank with their nukes.

Yep, exactly the source and cause of the problem.  Amusingly they got rid of their nuc plants and then turn around and buy nuc energy from others.  Sort of defeats not having a plant.

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

You and the mainstream GOP’ers would rather see the Saudis stuffing their pockets. GOP’ers like Tucker Carlson see it my way. Leave the rest of the world alone. 

No, they all wanted the keystone xl, but the libtwats like you thought different.  Yeah, let's all get back into the paris accord, you seem to forget that shit so easily.

4 hours ago, p51mstg said:

Germany screwed the pooch when they started replacing nuclear plants with unreliable low output green energy.  France is laughing all the way to the bank with their nukes.

Exactly why you don't put a socialized split-tale in charge of a country.  

7 minutes ago, racer254 said:

No, they all wanted the keystone xl, but the libtwats like you thought different.  Yeah, let's all get back into the paris accord, you seem to forget that shit so easily.

Keystone. :lol: 

you’re a circle. 

7 hours ago, spin_dry said:

I would rather see America pumping its own on our own land and piping it to a refinery in America and not alow any of our oil or NG to leave North America. 

And again remember just last year when Russia was the worst countery in the world and any one who even talked with them was a treasonous pos ? Yeah that was fun almost as much fun as watching so called independent  lmfao cucks like you and pampers  do a 180 on the evil empire and acctualy go to the internet bat for them and there bank accounts.  Just can't make it up 

Edited by Ez ryder

21 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Keystone. :lol: 

you’re a circle. 

You say you are leaving then come back in 4 months and bring up the same shit.  I would say you fit the description.   Why did you come back to this forum?