Check your account email address ×

Saudi Arabia not on the Muslim ban list? WTF

18 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

your chart is bullshit #3 is first 1 every one knows about and #7 is also shit seeing as I have a friend who was killed on the cole and 1 who lost his leg.  but nice try at propaganda

america blew apart an iranian passenger jet killing all aboard. does that count? 

10 minutes ago, Dave said:

You have alot oil yes...but I believe you still buy more then you produce.

by choice . I don't think much is actually coming from mid east any more . Hugo and u guys are pretty big suppliers

11 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

by choice . I don't think much is actually coming from mid east any more . Hugo and u guys are pretty big suppliers

By choice?

Next to Canada....Saudi supplies the 2nd most.

Edited by Dave

57 minutes ago, SSFB said:

It's in the context of how many Americans were killed on American soil by people from those countries. 

So American deaths in Iraq don't count in the discussion. :bc:

That would make sense in context of his immigration policy. Obviously if you want to stop being killed by people on their soil, you could curb your penchants for marching around on their soil killing them. 

2 hours ago, spin_dry said:

america blew apart an iranian passenger jet killing all aboard. does that count? 

I happened to be there when that went down. Iranians swift boats were attacking our ships with small arms fire in the straights . Our big ships were having a hard time maneuvering in the shallow water. We quickly launched a few Cobras off our flight deck. We were now at full general quarters . (That means we don't need Washingtons permission to fire because we were being fired apon) while all this was going down, a plane took off on a run way used by the Irainions for both commercial and military planes. The guy who pushed the button should have looked closer at the radar to see the plane wasn't moving that fast to be a fighter jet. He fuck up and the plane was blown out of the sky shortly after take off. At the end of the day,we shouldn't have shot that one down but we were under attack and maybe they should have grounded their commercial flights? Washington thought they set us up but sadly the Irainions didn't. The waters were full of dead naked women and children . When a body hits the water that fast, it rips their cloths off. They were all on a trip to go shopping in the UAE.  That event is what helped end the Irainion/ Iraq  war .It was a bad day for both sides. There is an old saying. "All is fair in love and war"

Edited by Woodtick

The United States, Saudi Arabia, Israel, and Russia....ahh the wicked webs we all weave.  And guess who are the two biggest spiders?

This should be it's own thread and I have some fairly educated and knowledgeable facts and my own theories (some a bit out there but not unrealistic) about how we are all so fucked up...hypocritical whores is us and by "us" I mean U.S.

Actually, I wish we had some intelligent lefties on here, but as it is, I'll just have enjoy the humor and utterly idiotic theories of the "intellectually elite" who are still thinking their idiot king's last stab at Israel was in the best interest of worldly love and human equality. :lol:

But I'll leave this, out of all this shit, the US and Russia becoming allies have the best chance to settle and stabilize all the shit in the ME.....and guess who is making that as hard as they can (threatening with all their will)?  Yep, SA.  Boy did they waste a lot of money on the Clintons and are fucking pissed!!!!! The hatred for America by SA now has NEVER been this high.  Hey lib-tards...still wondering why your idiot king tried to tie up Israel?  Nawwww......you don't.   

:wall:

Go protest! :lol:

23 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

The United States, Saudi Arabia, Israel, and Russia....ahh the wicked webs we all weave.  And guess who are the two biggest spiders?

This should be it's own thread and I have some fairly educated and knowledgeable facts and my own theories (some a bit out there but not unrealistic) about how we are all so fucked up...hypocritical whores is us and by "us" I mean U.S.

Actually, I wish we had some intelligent lefties on here, but as it is, I'll just have enjoy the humor and utterly idiotic theories of the "intellectually elite" who are still thinking their idiot king's last stab at Israel was in the best interest of worldly love and human equality. :lol:

But I'll leave this, out of all this shit, the US and Russia becoming allies have the best chance to settle and stabilize all the shit in the ME.....and guess who is making that as hard as they can (threatening with all their will)?  Yep, SA.  Boy did they waste a lot of money on the Clintons and are fucking pissed!!!!! The hatred for America by SA now has NEVER been this high.  Hey lib-tards...still wondering why your idiot king tried to tie up Israel?  Nawwww......you don't.   

:wall:

Go protest! :lol:

the only strategic interest that putin and trump have is isis...and they're on the way out. in its place you'll find a strong putin/assad/iranian alliance. should be fun after that. america.....always fighting the last war. :lol:

putin is three steps ahead of trump. i really do admire the guy. 

8 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

the only strategic interest that putin and trump have is isis...and they're on the way out. in its place you'll find a strong putin/assad/iranian alliance. should be fun after that. america.....always fighting the last war. :lol:

SA has ZERO interest in us partnering with Russia in ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM.  ZILTCH!  NADA!  NO WAY!

That's all I'm giving you. 

Now...go protest.  Be a good liberal sheep!

14 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Every time I think you've said the dumbest thing you could say....

Boom you do it again

• Like 1

1 minute ago, washedupmxer said:

Every time I think you've said the dumbest thing you could say....

Boom you do it again

I used to be amazed by it when I first signed up here.  I am coming to realize it is a mental disorder.  It has to be, I couldn't continue to misunderstand and misinterpret things on these levels going deeper and deeper into idiocy if I tried.  All the while, selling myself on being part of the "intellectually elite".  It would take partial brain removal to get there.  Or total brain removal? :dunno:

I'm becoming convinced it's an ongoing experiment using MSNBC and CNN as agents of sustenance.  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Israel should be on the terror watch list ......I mean they attacked us with their military .....none of those other countries have

A war with Israel cannot be won.  By anyone, even wth forces combined.  Well, I guess it depends on what somebody might consider a "win" though.  The winning move is to become allies with them.  

1 minute ago, washedupmxer said:

Sorry correct answer was ginger's

If you would have thrown in slants , beaners , whites , indians (both dot and feather) , french canadians , irish , germans and little green men and bikers

My answer still would have been the same .....hate em all

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I used to be amazed by it when I first signed up here.  I am coming to realize it is a mental disorder.  It has to be, I couldn't continue to misunderstand and misinterpret things on these levels going deeper and deeper into idiocy if I tried.  All the while, selling myself on being part of the "intellectually elite".  It would take partial brain removal to get there.  Or total brain removal? :dunno:

I'm becoming convinced it's an ongoing experiment using MSNBC and CNN as agents of sustenance.  

Hes toned it down.....he use to have a dupe that was just as bad.

Edited by Dave

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

A war with Israel cannot be won.  By anyone, even wth forces combined.  Well, I guess it depends on what somebody might consider a "win" though.  The winning move is to become allies with them.  

of course a war with Israel can be won ......there is no such thing as Israel without our Umbrella of protection. I say give them all 72hrs notice to evacuate and then drop every nuke we can muster on the holy land. There , now go fight over it you bunch of fucking savages

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

If you would have thrown in slants , beaners , whites , indians (both dot and feather) , french canadians , irish , germans and little green men and bikers

My answer still would have been the same .....hate em all

Wtf is wrong with germans?