Check your account email address ×

wrenchin sleds !!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111 not beginner lessons!!11

f7ben

17 minutes ago, thewayout said:

Good looking sled zam. Get that crack in the floor fixed you fuckin bum! You gunna ride with us this year? 

Just kidding, looks like a kickass setup. :bc: 

Yeah, this crack is what happens when you ask a meth head to compact the foundation the morning of the pour while you do some last minute running around.  Fucking retard.  He OD’d 6 months later.  Serves him right.  Worthless fuck head.

12 minutes ago, Anler said:

Put some more monster stickers on that! Should be good for another couple hp's!!!111

I’m already maxed out with GNAR!!!!!!

1 hour ago, thewayout said:

Exactly, its why I am on a doo 850.  They were less expensive than crazy prices people and dealers are asking for even used poo 850s.  I got a quote for a 2020 XC 850 which i fell in love with, until the price came back.  $15,220 USD, not including tax. Add studs, some storage, proper carbides, etc and you are well over $17k.  Ridiculous. 

:lol: did that include the KY and the reach around, or was that extra? :lmao:

4 hours ago, Tomas. said:

Well with help from AKiqpilot, I have my primary clutch back together.

New spring and new weights.

Here is the new spring and old one side by side. 

received_538459706951313.jpeg

You will love the Lime Green spring. Slightly higher engagement but a super strong mid range weight. I run that spring in just about everything. 

So far: Medium height windshield, changed chaincase oil, new hyfax, new studs, new shaper bar 7.5s, bergstom shims and ski savers, cleaned the clutches, new linq tunnel bag, sii LED lights, and s set of skinz knee pads. Excited to ride!

Also bought the new doo 571 belt that just came out this year.  Supposed to be a better belt then the 531, well see.  

xrs2.jpeg

Edited by thewayout
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, thewayout said:

So far: Medium height windshield, changed chaincase oil, new hyfax, new studs, new shaper bar 7.5s, bergstom shims and ski savers, cleaned the clutches, new linq tunnel bag, sii LED lights, and s set of skinz knee pads. Excited to ride!

Also bought the new doo 571 belt that just came out this year.  Supposed to be a better belt then the 531, well see.  

xrs2.jpeg

That is a good looking sled. I can only imagine what a rocket it is. 

8 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

That is a good looking sled. I can only imagine what a rocket it is. 

Thanks Tom!  I was going to plastidip the windshield black, but am unsure how it will hold up. Have you had any luck with painting windshields and having them hold up? 

46 minutes ago, thewayout said:

Prices are just stupid on every sled except cat.  I suppose there's a reason behind that.  :lol: 

I priced out 129's and 137's in both Doo XRS's and Poo XC and XCR   Prices I got from my dealer that I bought from (which were the lowest) was Poo 129" XCR $14,8?? Poo 137" XC $15,4??  Renegade XRS  $14,218. And my MXZ XRS $13,727.  Those are ALL OTD prices , which includes 6% sales tax. 

15 minutes ago, thewayout said:

Thanks Tom!  I was going to plastidip the windshield black, but am unsure how it will hold up. Have you had any luck with painting windshields and having them hold up? 

Krylon Fusion from and paint the inside 

1 minute ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

I priced out 129's and 137's in both Doo XRS's and Poo XC and XCR   Prices I got from my dealer that I bought from (which were the lowest) was Poo 129" XCR $14,8?? Poo 137" XC $15,4??  Renegade XRS  $14,218. And my MXZ XRS $13,727.  Those are ALL OTD prices , which includes 6% sales tax. 

Those poo prices are nuts. I'd also much rather have the XCR over the XC personally, so from that side of things, saving the money and going with that is a no brainer.  You made the right call, the X is just so bland in the G4 nowadays it makes no sense to get one.  TNT/blizzard or XRS is the only way to go on a doo unless you are going with something like exits, then even an adrenaline 850 would be fine.  

1 hour ago, AKIQPilot said:

Your mechanic has a little work to do. 

He’s currently working on putting a new spring in Anler’s primary, aligning his skis and adjusting his track tension.  He’ll circle back up to me before snow.

1 hour ago, thewayout said:

xrs2.jpeg

Looks nice as hell.  Except for that windshield.  Icky.

6 minutes ago, thewayout said:

Those poo prices are nuts. I'd also much rather have the XCR over the XC personally, so from that side of things, saving the money and going with that is a no brainer.  You made the right call, the X is just so bland in the G4 nowadays it makes no sense to get one.  TNT/blizzard or XRS is the only way to go on a doo unless you are going with something like exits, then even an adrenaline 850 would be fine.  

I figure the prices would be much closer :dunno:. I was shocked when he gave me the prices of the Poo's. It was a no brainier to go with the XRS.   I snow checked a Doo at the Polaris Spring Preview :lol: 

Yep, I told my buddy the exact same thing at Novi  Get the XRS or TNT and get XRS shocks for it from Ian , or get some Fox shocks.

They don't make the Blizzard anymore.

Edited by SVT MXZ XRS

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

He’s currently working on putting a new spring in Anler’s primary, aligning his skis and adjusting his track tension.  He’ll circle back up to me before snow.

Looks nice as hell.  Except for that windshield.  Icky.

Agree, I hate the look of that shield but for cold temps thats what I'll be rocking.  I really wanted to just get it installed and see how it looked. No one cares what sleds look like when its 0 degrees out :lol: 

I'll be rocking the glovebox windshield when its nice out.  

4 minutes ago, thewayout said:

good call.  I have a few spare clear windshields laying around that wont ever be used, maybe ill practice on one and see how it turns out first.  

I've done it on my '17 XRS and '12 TNT.  It works great. Just do thin coats.  Make sure you mask the outside or they will get over spray on them. Do the handguards too. Looks a lot better black 

IMG_20191112_170012915.thumb.jpg.708850de863dac1582aa3648de53f264.jpg

1 minute ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

I've done it on my '17 XRS and '12 TNT.  It works great. Just do thin coats.  Make sure you mask the outside or they will get over spray on them. Do the handguards too. Looks a lot better black 

Looks really good.  Im going to do that :bc: 

5 minutes ago, thewayout said:

Agree, I hate the look of that shield but for cold temps thats what I'll be rocking.  I really wanted to just get it installed and see how it looked. No one cares what sleds look like when its 0 degrees out :lol: 

I'll be rocking the glovebox windshield when its nice out.  

I don’t get cold easy and I’m always in the treelike so, I can sport this all season.  Plus, I like the wind rustling the Mohawk on my helmet.

0E4A144A-F067-4E51-A62A-F14BDBF2E554.jpeg

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

How many beers did that take and how many runs did you have?

10 minutes ago, thewayout said:

Looks really good.  Im going to do that :bc: 

These are on my '17 

IMG_20191114_224511050.thumb.jpg.67e3c20cd772ff040efc1dd4b7c8fd95.jpg

8 minutes ago, thewayout said:

@SVT MXZ XRS How many coats did you do? 2 or 3 thin ones?

More like 6 

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I don’t get cold easy and I’m always in the treelike so, I can sport this all season.  Plus, I like the wind rustling the Mohawk on my helmet.

0E4A144A-F067-4E51-A62A-F14BDBF2E554.jpeg

Same here 

5 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

How many beers did that take and how many runs did you have?

I don't remember how long it took. Couple of days Zero runs