Check your account email address ×

1/3 of the fully vaccinated NBA have covid

Unvaccinated we’re temporarily more likely to die but that’s flipping. And if you factor in all the deaths that the vaccines have cause who knows if it’s even saved a net amount of lives.  It seems like if you were going to die from the rones it doesn’t matter anymore if you were unvaccinated or not 

either the rones is going to get you or your vaccine regimen is going to get you 

• Like 1

Why in holy fuck do people think another shot every couple of months is going to do jack shit to prevent or even lessen their chances of dying from the chinese flu at this point.  If the vax is really only good for a few months of whatever I would really want to wait and see at this point in time to either better understand what the near term effects of this shit is going to do to people that just keep vaxxing or if the virus continues to mutate to lesser states - omicron -.  

It has already been proven that natural immunity is better if you survive and guess what dipshits, the majority by a fucking longshot are surviving this shit vaccinated or not.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, jdsky said:

Why in holy fuck do people think another shot every couple of months is going to do jack shit to prevent or even lessen their chances of dying from the chinese flu at this point.  If the vax is really only good for a few months of whatever I would really want to wait and see at this point in time to either better understand what the near term effects of this shit is going to do to people that just keep vaxxing or if the virus continues to mutate to lesser states - omicron -.  

It has already been proven that natural immunity is better if you survive and guess what dipshits, the majority by a fucking longshot are surviving this shit vaccinated or not.

The WHO shit the bed hard with their 3% death rate. It’s more like .15%

• Gold Member
14 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

More dead dumb republicans

Where? 

Tick Tock Mother fucker. Not all Fat short fucks can be saved from the vax. 

Edited by EvilBird

2 hours ago, jdsky said:

Yep. The 3rd, now 4th jab in long term care facilities sure seem to me we are chasing the virus, but the new variant of the China virus has stopped killing people because the new version has mutated to spread without killing the host.

Pretty sure I got the Rona, when we pulled the mother in law out of the home, brought her here. March 2020

She stayed with my wife in the house, I lived for the 14 days in the trailer.

Woke up a day or so after we took her out, at 2 am, like someone was belt sanding my throat. Never felt this in my life. I literally could not speak.

I've got kinda fat and lazy once releasing from the military, but still have Wolverine like healing abilities.

September and beyond I got the two jabs, for work purposes, and a directive from the DND. I get fully released in Feb, so why not. 

Shit. In 2016 there was an exercise in some god forsaken region.  My paperwork finally caught up with me...took 8 years. I couldn't prove I'd had any vaccinations so I had to go to the local base and get poked with every other vaccination there is. Think it was 6 jabs.

Maybe got the new and improved Rona again last month. Same thing, but far less.

Natural immunity works IMO. The jabs work IMO.

We need to stop with the infighting, the political bullshit, the lockdowns etc. 

Let people be, businesses etc, just fucking deal with it.

Edited by Voodoo
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, ACE said:

Unvaccinated we’re temporarily more likely to die but that’s flipping. And if you factor in all the deaths that the vaccines have cause who knows if it’s even saved a net amount of lives.  It seems like if you were going to die from the rones it doesn’t matter anymore if you were unvaccinated or not 

either the rones is going to get you or your vaccine regimen is going to get you 

How many died from vaccine?

You can find any info you want to support or deny anything someone says about covid.

Vaccine good. Vaccine bad....

2 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

How many died from vaccine?

You can find any info you want to support or deny anything someone says about covid.

Vaccine good. Vaccine bad....

Hard to say. Been a pretty good number so far. And a lot of people that weren’t at risk to covid anyway including children. 

1 hour ago, akvanden said:

Sure, we wouldn’t anyone to feel left out.

Your conviction in this vaccine and, by proxy, this “pandemic” seems to be waning.  The signs are  harder to read for some but eventually, there’s enough of them I guess…right?

• Like 1