Check your account email address ×

Al Bundy….lol

• Platinum Contributing Member
20 minutes ago, toslow said:

Holy fuck i think we got trumpy bear now. 

Oh he'll be offended by it yet again soon. Completely forgetting the first three times he got mad at the bear

Edited by Skidooski
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

It’s real.

imagine lying but to have a plaque made with the lie on it?

What a piece of shit.

Imagine being sooo offended at Trumps lies, still, and completely ignoring or running cover for all of Biden's   :lol: 

The bold is you Boomer

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

It’s real.

What a piece of shit.

Meh, I, not going to take Al Bundy's or DJT's version of history. I'll look into it myself if I ever want to know.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Mainecat said:

So Twitter got a lol deflection from you 

Joe Rogan got a kook deflection from you 

But the geezer who played AL bundy is repost worthy .

Edited by Ez ryder
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

I do know the Potomac was the border line and a huge transport line for both north and south .I do know there were battles fought over control of it . Army and navy's both .

I have zero question that Trump did not just make up a story .

I would bet the farm a historian who spent there life cataloging civil war battles told him the story that he repeated at some event .

I guerntee who ever told him was more qualified than a guy who ran lines with peg for a check or some bias hack at snoops who did nothing but use googel .

But really I don't care your sothern Democrats lost . But your heros did keep up a rich history of linchings and wearing sheets to bonfires for decades to come hell 1 of your klan heros even had your head token hero show up at his congregational funeral 

Edited by Ez ryder
  • Like 1

I guerntee I know more about the Potomac than the so called Fact check 30 somthing who used googel to look up potomic battles.  And I know very little but again enough to know it was a highly contested water way and the north may not have won if the south would have taken control .

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

It’s real.

What a piece of shit.

Says the compulsive liar. 

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

Imagine being sooo offended at Trumps lies, still, and completely ignoring or running cover for all of Biden's   :lol: 

The bold is you Boomer

Imagine defending liars, racist, murderers and suddenly being outraged buy lies. Poor MCLiar.

Funny how liberals didn’t seem to mind sexual predators, their enablers, liars, tax dodging, draft dodging , Russians or treason when it was Bill Clinton the rapist/draft dodger/ liar or Hilliary the liar/Russian colluder, Obama or Kennedy’s  Russian collusion and John Kerry the tax dodging traitor that has violated the Logan act multiple times? 

Or liberal tax dodgers like Sharptons, Rangel, Kerry, Geithner, Daschle,Jefferson, Franken or Kennedy, Kerry etc ,,All dodged taxes and liberals didn’t seem to mind ?

And now it seems Biden is a racist draft dodger too, 

“You cannot go to a 7-11 or Dunkin Donuts unless you have a slight Indian Accent.” -- Joe Biden

“I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that’s a storybook, man.” -- Joe Biden

rapsts and their enablers for decades and still whining about other liars

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Mainecat said:

It’s real.

What a piece of shit.

Holy fuck dude.....I can't imagine going thru life as you are so concerned with a past President.   :lmao:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Highmark said:

Holy fuck dude.....I can't imagine going thru life as you are so concerned with a past President.   :lmao:

It’s not just the past president for these kinds.  TDS just combined all their worries, insecurity and hatred into a nice package so they could show it off….like a new purse.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

used to like Ed O'Neil but it turns out he's just another left wing hollywood TDS sufferer, go figure, and shocking MCcrybaby falls into lockstep

Usually what happens when hack actors fade out. They try to make themselves current and grab at any type of string to pull out of the dark 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Mainecat said:

This asshole voted for Biden who's lied about his entire life for over 50 years with countless documented cases of this very fact. If Trump lied about this he's an asshole. Where are your complaints about Biden lying about just about everything he says? 

• Like 1