Check your account email address ×

Bernie

12 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

How about setting limits to every member of congress?

Please elaborate.  Let's hear some details, as any bill that would be introduced would need 1500 pages of BS in details.  You figured it out in 1 sentence.  Yeah, please give us details

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Instead of posting declining numbers and dollars I will just call yo an idiot….which you certainly are.

Care to guess what the teachers union(s) gave to democraps last cycle?

• Like 1

• Gold Member
24 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

How does that address the Media and Hollywood's paid political agenda you fucking Moron? 😭🤦‍♂️😂

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Did I sat that? Pay attention to Sanders. He wants Citizens United GONE? Do you?

Do you want a total ban on all social media voting adds free or paid ? I am ok with it 

End all contributions that are not from residents of your state or businesses that are incorporated in your state ? Ok with me . Fines for any celebrity ass hat giving there worthless 2 cents fine with me 

And then capping any position in washingtion at 2 terms with a 4 term maxt for all combined washingtion jobs 

And 4 terms is only If you are currently president in your 3 total term running for a 2nd term as the president? I am then I am fine pitching citizens united. Till then the system is still rigged to favor the liberal hacks . 

He'll Hollywood litteraly makes TV shiwes and movies that loose money to put favorable light on things like oh madam president for example 

But hack away with others thoughts it is all you have left we get it .

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Doomxz600 said:

you have zero clue but thanks for coming in today

Let's be clear and pick a union...let's say the UAW. I would bet most members supported Trump. But I would bet you dollars to donuts that the union gave to the Biden campaign...pick another union and the results would be the same (with the exception of the police and firefighters)

8 hours ago, SkisNH said:

Let's be clear and pick a union...let's say the UAW. I would bet most members supported Trump. But I would bet you dollars to donuts that the union gave to the Biden campaign...pick another union and the results would be the same (with the exception of the police and firefighters)

Since the best you can do is guess you are just posting BS. Now that I am retired I wont be getting the quarterly report from the hall that tells me every dime they spend. 

1 hour ago, Doomxz600 said:

Since the best you can do is guess you are just posting BS. Now that I am retired I wont be getting the quarterly report from the hall that tells me every dime they spend. 

https://bluetent.us/articles/unions/biggest-union-donors-in-2020/

"According to OpenSecrets data, labor unions donated more than $67 million to candidates and parties, 86 percent of which went to Democrats, the most one-sided partisan split of any industry tracked by the watchdog group."

If you would like me to produce more evidence just ask...BTW it wasn't a guess, I knew the answer prior to post. Sorry you are in denial. 

Edited by SkisNH
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

https://bluetent.us/articles/unions/biggest-union-donors-in-2020/

"According to OpenSecrets data, labor unions donated more than $67 million to candidates and parties, 86 percent of which went to Democrats, the most one-sided partisan split of any industry tracked by the watchdog group."

If you would like me to produce more evidence just ask...BTW it wasn't a guess, I knew the answer prior to post. Sorry you are in denial. 

That's really not a lot of money, now go look at where else the money came from. Your democrats have assembled all sorts of fringe groups to keep themselves in office. One at a time they don't add up to much, put them together and those groups are larger than the unions.

If it was unions alone these days democrats would be out of office, this isn't 1950 anymore. What supports the Democratic party these days doesn't know what bathroom to use. Put enough Karen's together and you have a voting base.

8 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

he is not wrong in what he says.  Corporate and union money have destroyed the system./  But he would have no issue taking union money because thats "different" to the left wing fucktards.  

He’s wrong, and hypocritical (shocker), in only pointing out the Citizens United case.

But, MC and the squid brains come a runnin’!

• Platinum Contributing Member
18 hours ago, Mainecat said:

:lol:   Doesn't solve the media part of it in any way.  How much airtime money was spent against Trump by CNN, MSNBC and the likes?  Dwarf's what FoxNews and Newsmax spent against Biden or Hillary.  Media corporations shouldn't have a monopoly on spending to prop up or trash a candidate all hidden under one line part of the 1st amendment.

I'd be open to the idea of keeping Super-Pac money to issues and not specific to candidates themselves.   

Edited by Highmark

4 minutes ago, Highmark said:

:lol:   Doesn't solve the media part of it in any way.  How much airtime money was spent against Trump by CNN, MSNBC and the likes?  Dwarf's what FoxNews and Newsmax spent against Biden or Hillary.  Media corporations shouldn't have a monopoly on spending to prop up or trash a candidate all hidden under one line part of the 1st amendment.

I'd be open to the idea of keeping Super-Pac money to issues and not specific to candidates themselves.   

Admirable, as always.  Now, go tell this to your toaster…or, do you have a house plant handy?

4 hours ago, Doomxz600 said:

So what did it tell you in 2016 and 2017 then ? 

2 hours ago, Doomxz600 said:

That's really not a lot of money, now go look at where else the money came from. Your democrats have assembled all sorts of fringe groups to keep themselves in office. One at a time they don't add up to much, put them together and those groups are larger than the unions.

If it was unions alone these days democrats would be out of office, this isn't 1950 anymore. What supports the Democratic party these days doesn't know what bathroom to use. Put enough Karen's together and you have a voting base.

No they have litteraly 95% of all fourms of media and that this free and worth more than all the money combined from all party's.  Just look at the 4yrs of Trump I office . Can you look back and tell me you honestly can't see a strategic 4yr campain.  And that was free .