Check your account email address ×

Poor Snowflake

3 minutes ago, ACE said:

A652FE73-ED5C-4739-B92A-6E6386DEF4D3.jpeg

:lol: Although....it's really just plain sad.  I'd feel bad if he wasn't just another worthless career politician who did NOTHING but enrich himself and his family.

1 minute ago, Doomxz600 said:

Depending on how fast it goes with him is how long they parade him around in public. My Father in law became unable to care for himself in Aug and yesterday he didn't know his daughter, that's rather fast. It really depends on what type he has. Dad was good for about two years before that. 

If you knew what type of dementia he has you might get a idea how long he will hold out. Raegan was showing signs in the end but they say it was five years after he left office, sometimes it moves really slow.

We're gonna see his handlers holding him back from the press more often and for much longer periods.  I think he's pretty toast.  

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

:lol: Although....it's really just plain sad.  I'd feel bad if he wasn't just another worthless career politician who did NOTHING but enrich himself and his family.

We're gonna see his handlers holding him back from the press more often and for much longer periods.  I think he's pretty toast.  

I tend to agree, however with meds they can be really toasty and go on for years. I would never allow a family member to be propped up like that it's just cruel.

I remember the left endlessly riding Reagan for his mental faculties... find the worst Reagan clip can find and we will compare it to Biden.

If you need any other proof of the bullshit left and their hypocrisy... you ain't looking.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Doomxz600 said:

I tend to agree, however with meds they can be really toasty and go on for years. I would never allow a family member to be propped up like that it's just cruel.

They really have a perfect suit at this point....they just need to find a way to hold his marbles together.  They were able to coral Obama's ignorance for 8 years.  At this point, they are just hoping to hold Joe together just three more.  Tough task.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

They really have a perfect suit at this point....they just need to find a way to hold his marbles together.  They were able to coral Obama's ignorance for 8 years.  At this point, they are just hoping to hold Joe together just three more.  Tough task.

There’s no way this shit goes on for three more years. No way. When the house flips next year, someone will find an excuse to get him out of there. 

1 minute ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

There’s no way this shit goes on for three more years. No way. When the house flips next year, someone will find an excuse to get him out of there. 

You mean when the republicans are head of the committees and all the Trump investigations stop... :lol:

4 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Hmmm....better him than the alternative.  Let him ride his party into the ground I say.

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Hmmm....better him than the alternative.  Let him ride his party into the ground I say.

Eh. I’m pretty sure there isn’t many in that party that can dig them out of this hole now. When DC flips next year, he won’t be able to do much anyway. 

21 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Eh. I’m pretty sure there isn’t many in that party that can dig them out of this hole now. When DC flips next year, he won’t be able to do much anyway. 

I don’t know.  I think that party is nothing but liars and cheats.  Anti constitutional fascists.  Sure, you and I see no possible leadership there at all and think they have no chance but, half our nations is scared pants shitters with no concern at all for leadership…they just want their way any way they can perceive it.

Like I always say, don’t forget, Obama was re-elected.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I don’t know.  I think that party is nothing but liars and cheats.  Anti constitutional fascists.  Sure, you and I see no possible leadership there at all and think they have no chance but, half our nations is scared pants shitters with no concern at all for leadership…they just want their way any way they can perceive it.

Like I always say, don’t forget, Obama was re-elected.

True on some of that but I don’t think 1/2 the country supports that way of life. Most of that 1/2 though is scared pants shitters. Another huge issue is the lack of overall leadership and fortitude for the people like us that do support the American way of life, imo. That’s more of an issue than the libs doing anything to permanently hurt this country, imo. 

15 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

True on some of that but I don’t think 1/2 the country supports that way of life. Most of that 1/2 though is scared pants shitters. Another huge issue is the lack of overall leadership and fortitude for the people like us that do support the American way of life, imo. That’s more of an issue than the libs doing anything to permanently hurt this country, imo. 

Identity politics is stronger and more important than individual thoughts. “My team needs to win for the greater good….its a fight between good and evil!”

Idiots.  I mean, stupid to the core willing to sacrifice personal freedoms for the orders they receive, then…when problems arise from their own stupidity, they blame everyone but themselves.

See: current high crime rates.

• Like 1

guys a tool and should not have said what he said.  Free speech is not free from consequences.   it was a fucking call about Santa with kids zero need for that shit.  

Everyone already knows Biden is a piece of shit unless they are koolaid drinkers.  let the doddering old fool have calls with the fucking kids and fake mask wearing santa

santa-1.jpg?w=1024

29 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

When Twatter assists to dox.  

FHj5A5IWUAQdLTY?format=png&name=900x900

Against their own policy nonetheless.  But, meh…

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

guys a tool and should not have said what he said.  Free speech is not free from consequences.   it was a fucking call about Santa with kids zero need for that shit.  

Everyone already knows Biden is a piece of shit unless they are koolaid drinkers.  let the doddering old fool have calls with the fucking kids and fake mask wearing santa

santa-1.jpg?w=1024

Well, sure but, what was funny was Biden enjoying the joke.  Or is that what makes the left bitter and angry?

Hey, act like children, expect the same in return?  Or, something like that?  Who fucking cares anymore?

The guy needs to be ready to take advantage of the situation should they start popping their heads up around him and his family.  Like, “whack a mole”.

12 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

I think you guys are being unfair. I'm sure they're plenty of threads from pouts when the entire left was saying fuck Trump. 

Oh, he was livid with this type of crap from the left making fun of Trump.

Don’t you remember?  Me either.  His TDS kicked in pretty fast.

• Like 2

• Gold Member
29 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Oh, he was livid with this type of crap from the left making fun of Trump.

Don’t you remember?  Me either.  His TDS kicked in pretty fast.

I can attest, I was convinced He was a full blown ShitLib back on HCS  :ashamed:

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

santa-1.jpg?w=1024

And there you go…that’s the whole point but it sure was fun watching the rest of ‘em get all frothy and miss it.👍🏼🤣

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, EvilBird said:

I can attest, I was convinced He was a full blown ShitLib back on HCS  :ashamed:

Of course you thought that because I played that shit up over there…not much fun just being another backslapper in the circle jerk.👍🏼🇺🇸
I didn’t vote for Biden or any Dem for that matter in a Presidential election.

15 hours ago, BOHICA said:

Amazing they can dig in to this guy in2 days for pranking old Joe.  But can't find the time to figure out where covid originated 

• Like 2