Check your account email address ×

Entire Saturday Night Live Episode to Make Fun of Trump

• Platinum Contributing Member

So this "rising trend of racism" started with Trump? And you're going to have an entire episode dedicated to making fun of your POTUS.....How butt hurt is that?

In addition to airing some of the most piercing comedic satire going about our new president, Donald Trump, Saturday Night Live has also gotten very smart about who gets invited to host. Last weekend, host Aziz Ansari weighed in on the rising trend of racism in the U.S., as well as Trump’s responsibility, as president, to heal a fractured nation. For its next episode, the show has hired Kristen Stewart—an outspoken star who was once the target of Trump’s online bullying. And for February 11—historically a Valentine’s-themed show—S.N.L. has devised the perfect love letter to its fans, in the form of their presidential impersonator and trusty Trump teaser: Alec Baldwin.

http://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/2017/01/alec-baldwin-host-saturday-night-live-donald-trump

10 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

And a patsy of sorts to blame growing racial tensions on

Oh, not "of sorts".

But hey....let's GET IT ON!!!!  Let's test people's mettle for their cause (or complete lack of one). Let's see who is willing to sacrifice it all.  Oh, I hope we are close!

I'll tune in to SNL like I do every Saturday....not.  I am amazed that is still in the air quite frankly.  Who's been watching that lame show for the last decade?

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

SNL home of alternate facts.   Don't think I have watched it in decades,  lol. 

I haven't watched since Farley left.  How lon ago was that?

Just now, spin_dry said:

it's just a comedy show guys. :lol:

You got that right! :lol:

And we all know, it's "news and information" for some.  Legit!

And the left still can't figure it out.

:lmao:

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

SNL home of alternate facts.   Don't think I have watched it in decades,  lol. 

Using "facts" and Saturday Night Live in the same sentence.  It's a comedy show stupid, facts don't matter.

4 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Using "facts" and Saturday Night Live in the same sentence.  It's a comedy show stupid, facts don't matter.

I wouldn't even call it comedy.  But I will say only stupid people watch it these days.

3 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

It's a comedy show stupid, facts don't matter.

I've been saying that about CNN and MSNBC for years!

:lol:

And you need to be honest with yourselves, that show has become the little haters stick stirrer.  

Nobody cares though. :lol:

i just don't think it's been funny since Farley left.  Sure, there's a skit every now and then that'll give me a chuckle, but I'm not watching that poorly written train wreck for a simple moment of levity I can get anywhere else easier.

8 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Exactly! :bc:

The libs don't get it though.  It's their side pushing the racist narrative on everyone.  And race relations have taken a dive in the last eight!  Go figure.  HILARIOUS! :lol:

Is there no stop to their clownery?  Boy....it's awesome! :lmao:

• Gold Member

I like saturday night live and how they make fun...  wish they would have found somebody besides baldwin to do trump....  he is horrible at his impersonation.  A show like snl should be able to do better but the talent has been getting less worthwhile the longer the show goes on

56 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Cool!  Trump looks to be good for business

29 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

it's just a comedy show guys. :lol:

22 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Not sure why this would be racist unless SNL was a black show

Do you guys watch Samantha Be too?    Looks hilarious!  :lol: 

What is wrong with that woman's body?  She acts like she is trying to stand up in canoe or something.  

9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Farley and Hartman were out in the mid 90's.  That was it for me.  Show just got slapstick stupid from there IMO.

TBH I really do not watch a whole lot of TV, but staying up to watch SNL would not be on my top 500 to do list.

Show has definately put out some great talent over the years, but its time to put it out of its misery.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
34 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Not sure why this would be racist unless SNL was a black show

Who said anything about the show being racist? The article claimed "a rising trend in racism" but the whole article was pointed at Trump.

Edited by Skidooski

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

TBH I really do not watch a whole lot of TV, but staying up to watch SNL would not be on my top 500 to do list.

Show has definately put out some great talent over the years, but its time to put it out of its misery.

Well, like many of these types of shows, they've found an audience with the disenfranchised who like to believe it's just "humor" but deep inside it helps them validate their lives to see their feelings brought to national TV.  And that's fine with me.  I think Baldwin is funny.  But like anything, after a while, making fun of a person, a group, or anything for that matter just looks pathetic.  And knowing they are pushing their true feeling on it makes it even more pathetic to me.  But that is what the Dems have become...and it seems to suit many.  They just look like pathetic, petulant children to me.  And I'm ready to start givin' giving out spankings! :lol:  

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Well, like many of these types of shows, they've found an audience with the disenfranchised who like to believe it's just "humor" but deep inside it helps them validate their lives to see their feelings brought to national TV.  And that's fine with me.  I think Baldwin is funny.  But like anything, after a while, making fun of a person, a group, or anything for that matter just looks pathetic.  And knowing they are pushing their true feeling on it makes it even more pathetic to me.  But that is what the Dems have become...and it seems to suit many.  They just look like pathetic, petulant children to me.  And I'm ready to start givin' giving out spankings! :lol:  

hot air warning.......psssssssstttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

You need to seek fuckin help dude