Check your account email address ×

Entire Saturday Night Live Episode to Make Fun of Trump

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

hot air warning.......psssssssstttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

You need to seek fuckin help dude

What he said can be true for some Fox viewers yes or no?

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

Why, because I'm not pathetic?  My "help" or treatment is just around the corner I hope.  You boys get out there and protest!  Keep it up!  Wooo Hoooo!!!!!!!!!

Honestly their writers and actors are so poor they can't come up with any other good material.   If Hillary won they would be doing a ton on her too.  

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Honestly their writers and actors are so poor they can't come up with any other good material.   If Hillary won they would be doing a ton on her too.

I'm sure they would've dome a little on her sure but not a ton. And even then it would be fairly light hearted stuff.

12 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

I'm sure they would've dome a little on her sure but not a ton. And even then it would be fairly light hearted stuff.

The skit of Obama being so smart, cool, and frustrated with the constant stupidity others, never got old in eight years.

Guys like Carlin would be disgusted with comedy today. SNL and other libs like to think they are edgy by saying nasty shit about people they disagree with, to a room full of people that agree with them. SNL would never put a comedian on that ripped into Obama. Most comedians know even joking about a black man will end their career. So they say stupid shit like "there is nothing to make fun of Obama about".    

Edited by Cold War

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Farley and Hartman were out in the mid 90's.  That was it for me.  Show just got slapstick stupid from there IMO.

Hartman playing Trump back in 1990.

7 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Oh, not "of sorts".

But hey....let's GET IT ON!!!!  Let's test people's mettle for their cause (or complete lack of one). Let's see who is willing to sacrifice it all.  Oh, I hope we are close!

I'll tune in to SNL like I do every Saturday....not. 

I am amazed that is still in the air quite frankly.  Who's been watching that lame show for the last decade?

:lol:

x2 

7 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I wouldn't even call it comedy.  

But I will say only stupid people watch it these days.

X2

And the remarks from the ones on here who still watch it totally proves that statement you made is 100% true :news:

6 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Farley and Hartman were out in the mid 90's.  That was it for me.  Show just got slapstick stupid from there IMO.

After Sandler, Spade and Farley were gone, it was the beginning of the end for SNL. 

6 hours ago, Cold War said:

Do you guys watch Samantha Be too?    Looks hilarious!  :lol: 

What is wrong with that woman's body?  She acts like she is trying to stand up in canoe or something.

6 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

TBH I really do not watch a whole lot of TV, but staying up to watch SNL would not be on my top 500 to do list.

Show has definately put out some great talent over the years, but its time to put it out of its misery.

:lol:

Yep 

6 hours ago, Mainecat said:

:lol: coming from you, that's beyond hilarious :lmao: