Check your account email address ×

And the world's fastest production snowmobile is...

Procross is still a nice chassis with some promise. They need to refine the fit and finish a little more. They always seem to be one update behind the others 

The T cat is an absolute beast though. I may have bought one of their colours this year weren’t so awful 

• Gold Member
39 minutes ago, J. Jackson said:

Why not, if you're going to mention it, show how easy the p.s. works at idle when he started it? 

Actually the Key just needs to be on ....doesn't even need to run i tried it at the Grass Drags 

17 minutes ago, ACE said:

Cat really needs to work on their colours. 

Probably the best cat ever so far. It has got some really good features finally. But yeah the blue SRX is just hot. I want a blue one with white spindles!

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Anler said:

Probably the best cat ever so far. It has got some really good features finally. But yeah the blue SRX is just hot. I want a blue one with white spindles!

Somebody here had one and said it was a piece of crap…then again that person also thinks the Earth is flat so there’s that…..😆🤨

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Anler said:

That actually looks like something I would like. However I would prefer one in blue with SRX lettering on it

Yeah me too.  he makes a good point about those sleds being such beasts. My cat turbo, even though it was probably down 20-30 horse to a new one, yet yanked on my arms harder than any snowmobile I have ever owned. If people are going to be truthful, they would admit that trying to keep up with a 600 or an 800 in twisty trails with this sled is a lot more work.  I really wanna try a new Mach Z and may order one for next year. My renegade turbo was such a honey of a sled, because it probably weighed 50 pounds less than my AC did.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Yeah me too.  he makes a good point about those sleds being such beasts. My cat turbo, even though it was probably down 20-30 horse to a new one, yet yanked on my arms harder than any snowmobile I have ever owned. If people are going to be truthful, they would admit that trying to keep up with a 600 or an 800 in twisty trails with this sled is a lot more work.  I really wanna try a new Mach Z and may order one for next year. My renegade turbo was such a honey of a sled, because it probably weighed 50 pounds less than my AC did.

The 998T is a pretty good step up from the 1100T

between a 900T renegade, 2018? Winder and 16 1100 none of their sleds could come close to my RR 800 in the twisties 

I think the Mock C bridges that gap better than any 4 stroke sled has, although they were one year only 

I also don't get the worthless windshields on Dimond pounders . Like that 3/4ton will ever be rolled over to get unstuck and risk busting off a real windscreen.  Why in the fuck do you want to freeze your ass off ? To look cool for the rest of the sausage festival at the bar ? 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

I also don't get the worthless windshields on Dimond pounders . Like that 3/4ton will ever be rolled over to get unstuck and risk busting off a real windscreen.  Why in the fuck do you want to freeze your ass off ? To look cool for the rest of the sausage festival at the bar ? 

Huh?  Lol.  Wut?  

Just now, Ez ryder said:

Well you only go out for a hr at a time so you can afford to freeze your ass off 

:lol:

I only get cold when I stop and have to undress.  Refreshing!  Or, have to cross a long lake or hit a long straight!  Fuck! Fuck that shit!!!!

Just now, Zambroski said:

I only get cold when I stop and have to undress.  Refreshing!  Or, have to cross a long lake or hit a long straight!  Fuck! Fuck that shit!!!!

I guess those pit coats really are warm .

Honestly you could not pay me to go trail ride in anything under zero any more . 

30 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

I guess those pit coats really are warm .

Honestly you could not pay me to go trail ride in anything under zero any more . 

I don’t always wear the pit coat.  It’s mostly just quick shake down runs or just bombing through the power lines unscheduled.  Sometimes it’s carharts and sorels or, sweat pants, ski jacket or full on matching. poser gear or any mix above!  :lmao:

And yuh….above zero is required.  10 and above is preferred.  :bc:

4 hours ago, ACE said:

The 998T is a pretty good step up from the 1100T

between a 900T renegade, 2018? Winder and 16 1100 none of their sleds could come close to my RR 800 in the twisties 

I think the Mock C bridges that gap better than any 4 stroke sled has, although they were one year only 

ezzackly on all of it

2 hours ago, ACE said:

Friggin SRX looks so much better than a tcat 

Probably one of the best looking sleds ever made 

A2F4C1ED-B835-4D1B-87CF-5922FC4BE023.jpeg

Owned 80-98-00 SRXs all bought new.  Definitely a soft spot for these bad boys.  My 2000 would do an honest 120+ out of the box.  Loved that sled, drove all over Quebec and New Brunswick on that thing.  The Ski Doo turbo is a different kind of sled, I wished they made it in a Back Country version.  Best trail sled I've ever owned.

Edited by DriftBusta

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

These can help bock the wind.  Double them up below 0 and you shouldn’t have a problem :lol: 

https://arcticcatstore.com/arctic-cat-facemask?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIr7zMxpb59AIVIsnjBx0lqQAqEAQYASABEgKr1fD_BwE

A0967E91-22F4-422B-846A-848CA61E7DCF.jpeg

15 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Yeah but with that power steering the Twisties just got alot easier. 

• Like 1