Check your account email address ×

So it’s confirmed jan 6 2020 was a setup

jtssrx

Doesn’t confirm anything, other than wasting 12 minutes of your time. They aren’t done with indictments. Not being investigated by FBI has no merit and is just a baseless claim. Are they cooperating with the FBI to provide information? You’d have no idea if they were.

First it was antifa, then played off as peaceful, now it was a setup. Nice.

1 minute ago, akvanden said:

Doesn’t confirm anything, other than wasting 12 minutes of your time. They aren’t done with indictments. Not being investigated by FBI has no merit and is just a baseless claim. Are they cooperating with the FBI to provide information? You’d have no idea if they were.

First it was antifa, then played off as peaceful, now it was a setup. Nice.

They are part of the FBI.  

Revolver broke this story, they have been working on it for a while.

Every American should be outraged, but then we know where you get your fake news from.

https://rumble.com/vr4hyv-major-entrapment-event-and-biggest-scandal-in-american-history.html

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Revolver broke this story, they have been working on it for a while.

Every American should be outraged, but then we know where you get your fake news from.

https://rumble.com/vr4hyv-major-entrapment-event-and-biggest-scandal-in-american-history.html

The fact that they don't confront and disprove the accusations is damning.  They just ignore it.  Revolver showed the video and photo evidence, and named names.  FBI and DOJ don't seem to give a shit, cuz they're complicit.  And they seem to be getting away with it and still peddling the same bullshit narrative.  "Insurrection!"  "Darkest day in the country's history!"   GMAFB.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

The fact that they don't confront and disprove the accusations is damning.  They just ignore it.  Revolver showed the video and photo evidence, and named names.  FBI and DOJ don't seem to give a shit, cuz they're complicit.  And they seem to be getting away with it and still peddling the same bullshit narrative.  "Insurrection!"  "Darkest day in the country's history!"   GMAFB.

Esp since one of the agents was involved in the plot to kidnapp the MI governor.   But that must be another coincidence.

But when you get your facts from fake news.:lol:

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Keep watching CNN.

What if I don’t watch tv? 

22 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It’s clear where he gets his programming.  Also, his crush on you is turning into something beautiful.  :lol:

What’s not to love?

29 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Hard to keep all these conspiracies straight.  Jan 6th, vaccines, 2020 election, world economic forum, great reset  - how do you do it?

I’m sure you had no problem believing Russian collusion 

0B9BC0BD-D4CE-48F4-8B54-C4293AD47976.thumb.jpeg.e09c9c08ace1194bab7e3b179510b4f0.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

• Gold Member
6 hours ago, akvanden said:

Hard to keep all these conspiracies straight.  Jan 6th, vaccines, 2020 election, world economic forum, great reset  - how do you do it?

Keep going .............you haven't even scratched the surface. 

On 12/22/2021 at 6:57 AM, akvanden said:

Or maybe they’re part of the world economic forum. Did they set this up?

:pc:

No. but reality is Trump and some on his team requested more security for the day and it was not provided.  This is reality . 

Really I don't give a fuck I wish they would have strung a few up.  I want my political hacks to think real fucking hard about there votes and how they will effect Americans 

Edited by Ez ryder
  • Like 2

I've said from day one that Trump was behind it all. It's just a matter of time until they put it all together in an iron-clad case, and indict him.

They know that he'll fight it like a bastard, so they have to have a good case against him.

They also know that his base could erupt if he gets cuffed. 

Not a simple situation...............potentially dangerous.  

I think they might be afraid of Trump.

I mean how much more do you have to investigate the phone call to Georgia's Rafsenberger!! 

How much more time to investigate his TRUMPORG dealings?

How much more do you have to investigate whether or not he was behind the insurrection??? 

I'm willing to bet he's guilty of New York corporate crimes. 

I believe he's guilty of all he's being investigated on.   

21 hours ago, jtssrx said:

Who the fuck actually watches shit like this? I made it to 2:08 and when your boy’s dog starts biting his ankle in this “break through” video, you should really be questioning your sources. Complete drivel.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, AK440 said:

Who the fuck actually watches shit like this? I made it to 2:08 and when your boy’s dog starts biting his ankle in this “break through” video, you should really be questioning your sources. Complete drivel.

So I guess you don't have a clue about the Revolver article.  

• Like 2