Check your account email address ×

So it’s confirmed jan 6 2020 was a setup

jtssrx

5 hours ago, AK440 said:

Who the fuck actually watches shit like this? I made it to 2:08 and when your boy’s dog starts biting his ankle in this “break through” video, you should really be questioning your sources. Complete drivel.

Like this one.  

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Jan. 6 was totally planned. Who goes to a rally with a back-pack? Totally planned, with Trump's knowledge. Whether or not they indict him, is a different story. He, Rudy, Jr., and Mo Brooks need to be arrested. I'm amazed they haven't been already.

• Gold Member
36 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Jan. 6 was totally planned. Who goes to a rally with a back-pack? Totally planned, with Trump's knowledge. Whether or not they indict him, is a different story. He, Rudy, Jr., and Mo Brooks need to be arrested. I'm amazed they haven't been already.

All Rallys are planned moron..Who gives a shit..

He cucked in the last Hour when it mattered and left his supporters in jail....I wish He actually did something to get arrested ...But he didnt do shit...

Then Antifa showed up and broke in the building as the Cops watched. 

Thats what is hilarious ,  you are still crying about nothing He did.  :mc:

1 minute ago, EvilBird said:

All Rallys are planned moron..Who gives a shit..

He cucked in the last Hour when it mattered and left his supporters in jail....I wish He actually did something to get arrested ...But he didnt do shit...

Then Antifa showed up and broke in the building as the Cops watched. 

Thats what is hilarious ,  you are still crying about nothing He did.  :mc:

Like I said before, it's going to take time. They might get him, they might not. I hope they do. 

• Gold Member
5 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Like I said before, it's going to take time. They might get him, they might not. I hope they do. 

Why would you not be cheering for Biden to get arrested for Sniffing and Groping Kids since 1978. ? Or how about his Jackoff Son or Brother's illegal dealings with over-seas officals ? 

3 hours ago, EvilBird said:

Why would you not be cheering for Biden to get arrested for Sniffing and Groping Kids since 1978. ? Or how about his Jackoff Son or Brother's illegal dealings with over-seas officals ? 

You have not read all my posts. If you did, you would know that I also think Biden is a fukkin punk, piece of shit.

He is so fukkin bad he could bring this country to financial failure, or civil unrest. 

If they had warrants of arrest for Biden/Trump, and they authorized me, I would gladly cuff both those fukkers on national tv. Then you would see a real cop in action. 

On 12/22/2021 at 6:53 AM, akvanden said:

Doesn’t confirm anything, other than wasting 12 minutes of your time. They aren’t done with indictments. Not being investigated by FBI has no merit and is just a baseless claim. Are they cooperating with the FBI to provide information? You’d have no idea if they were.

First it was antifa, then played off as peaceful, now it was a setup. Nice.⁷

What do you make of Ray Epps? Why was one of the most wanted now the who is Ray Epps.  

2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

What do you make of Ray Epps? Why was one of the most wanted now the who is Ray Epps.  

I’m sure he’ll be arrested (assuming he went into the Capitol and/or was violent?). That’s THE only “evidence,” right? Just that he’s not arrested yet?

This constant blaming someone else game really needs to stop.

1 minute ago, akvanden said:

I’m sure he’ll be arrested (assuming he went into the Capitol and/or was violent?). That’s THE only “evidence,” right? Just that he’s not arrested yet?

This constant blaming someone else game really needs to stop.

Um no he was one of the top instigators before and during . Trump was still rambling on when he entered the capital grounds. 

He was brought in . Now the fbi is who?  All his internet postings are gone. Why the protection for the  top 20 most wanted 

6 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

Um no he was one of the top instigators before and during . Trump was still rambling on when he entered the capital grounds. 

He was brought in . Now the fbi is who?  All his internet postings are gone. Why the protection for the  top 20 most wanted 

No answers....just cognitive dissonnance

• 1 year later...