Check your account email address ×

Who owns this site ?

CFM

3 hours ago, CFM said:

You're afraid. And a liar. Noted.

I have to go out and finish cleaning the back porch. When they put the new roof on, all kinds of crap fell down. I got it 90% done yesterday, gotta' finish one more spot, then I gotta try raking a driveway.

Rest assured, I'll be back later to hand you, your daily dose of " OWNAGE " !!!!!!!   

Just now, Polaris 550 said:

I have to go out and finish cleaning the back porch. When they put the new roof on, all kinds of crap fell down. I got it 90% done yesterday, gotta' finish one more spot, then I gotta try raking a driveway.

Rest assured, I'll be back later to hand you, your daily dose of " OWNAGE " !!!!!!!   

Just stfu and start behaving like a normal human being, instead of an angry recluse with the threats, constant questions about other peoples private business and your weird sexual fetishes.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Just stfu and start behaving like a normal human being, instead of an angry recluse with the threats, constant questions about other peoples private business and your weird sexual fetishes.  

You start answering diesel questions, and storage questions!! 

20 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Bet he can't.  That should be the real challenge.  Can the dumbfucker actually act like a human for once.  I bet no fucking way.

2 hours ago, Bontz said:

Is this your clever (or you feel like it's being clever) way, similar to YOUR vs. YOU'RE replies you use?  It's you COULDN'T care less and COULD NOT give a fuck less.

Moron :news:

YOU'RE welcome ... The Grammar Police 

Your easy …..

12 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

We need more Momo posts and less 550 / MC 

At least MC is funny.  550 is just fucking useless.  Speaking of, he posted that he owns this site in his Farm & Bashing thread.  Insecurity and lies are all that are ever in any of his posts.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Deephaven said:

At least MC is funny.  550 is just fucking useless.  Speaking of, he posted that he owns this site in his Farm & Bashing thread.  Insecurity and lies are all that are ever in any of his posts.

It's like 550 and MC are the same person  :news:

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

You start answering diesel questions, and storage questions!! 

Not answering shit.  I owe you nothing, and I'd advise you never to cross my path, because I'd consider it a threat and respond accordingly.  My personal business is my personal business.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Do you see bold or exclamation points ?

I’ m calm as usual. Deal with liars and assholes all the time. I just don’t back down. Why should I ?

Looks like you are bothered being called out.

Your a liar and scared.

Edited by CFM
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Are you standing on your chair and yelling into your computer?

Btw: you ever call out your friend clown550 for this as he uses lots of bold, lots of exclamation points, lots of caps, lots of physical threats, and once in a while significant other deragatories ?

Nope. Not once. You are a liar and scared.

0ADC0119-7BAB-44AA-9733-9DCBCF2C85D5.png

Edited by CFM
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, CFM said:

Btw: you ever call out your friend clown550 for this as he uses lots of bold, lots of exclamation points, lots of caps, lots of physical threats, and once in a while significant other deragatories ?

Nope. Not once. You are a liar and scared.

0ADC0119-7BAB-44AA-9733-9DCBCF2C85D5.png

Blah blah blah

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Not answering shit.  I owe you nothing, and I'd advise you never to cross my path, because I'd consider it a threat and respond accordingly.  My personal business is my personal business.

Wait a minute!!!!!!!!!!!

Wasn't it YOU who gave a day by day report on your boat trip from Fort Myers!!

Wasn't it YOU who told us all about your trip to Nantucket, you little bastid!!

It was YOU !!!!!

So, you owe us an explanation of what went wrong on that diesel engine, and how much it cost!  

YOU'RE THE ONE THAT TALKED ABOUT IT!!!!