Check your account email address ×

Unvaccinated residents filling Michigan hospitals, getting hospitalized for COVID

Based on recent data from most Michigan health systems, MHA has found that three out of four COVID patients are unvaccinated (76%), 87% of COVID ICU patients are unvaccinated and 88% of COVID ventilator patients are unvaccinated.

https://www.michigan.gov/coronavirus/0,9753,7-406-98163-573284--,00.html

28 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Based on recent data from most Michigan health systems, MHA has found that three out of four COVID patients are unvaccinated (76%), 87% of COVID ICU patients are unvaccinated and 88% of COVID ventilator patients are unvaccinated.

notice they don't tell you how many. 88% of what 100 people 1000 people 10000? I live in Michigan and have multiple friends and family working in local hospitals. There isn't an emergency. This is more propaganda

Why are they still using vents? They must still be trying to kill people.

Edited by jtssrx

2 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

notice they don't tell you how many. 88% of what 100 people 1000 people 10000? I live in Michigan and have multiple friends and family working in local hospitals. There isn't an emergency. This is more propaganda

Michigan's health care systems are stretched beyond their limits - so much so that the U.S. Department of Defense is providing clinical staffing support to hospitals throughout the state that are operating at capacity, delaying nonemergency medical procedures and placing their emergency departments on diversion," said Brian Peters, CEO of MHA. "This data confirms what the situation in our hospitals is already telling us: get vaccinated, whether it is your first dose, vaccination for your children or a booster dose."

Michigan's number of hospitalized COVID-19 cases reached a new high this week, with 4,291 patients hospitalized. Recently, Michigan reached 70% of residents 16 and older who have received their first vaccine dose, but cases are surging in the unvaccinated population.

40 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

So 25% are vaxxed. Great vax Trump made eh ... :snack:

Vents are a death sentence ...should be treating these people :snack:

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

So 25% are vaxxed. Great vax Trump made eh ... :snack:

Vents are a death sentence ...should be treating these people :snack:

Most people will take those odds all day long. 

And actually, severe cases of respiratory illness can be a death sentence, such as severe cases of Covid. Or maybe mouth to mouth is a more efficient approach when they can no longer breath on their own? 🤔

I was in the hospital yesterday for an out patient procedure...the conversation I had with the surgical nurse was interesting.  In her words we need to stop calling this a pandemic. Covid is now endemic and is here to stay. She also believed that those at risk are still the people with several co-morbidities. In here words those are the people that need vaccinations,  not children, not healthy adults. She believes in germ theory,  just like trying to keep a kid from getting a cold...it needs to happen. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, akvanden said:

Most people will take those odds all day long. 

And actually, severe cases of respiratory illness can be a death sentence, such as severe cases of Covid. Or maybe mouth to mouth is a more efficient approach when they can no longer breath on their own? 🤔

Except the tens of thousands that got fucked up from the jab ... :news:

Or give them what Rogan took ... :news:

Seems there is no is limits to the stupidity of people manipulated by the liberal media. Remember when the smug ass CEO’s of the hospitals were on the news telling their employees to go fuck them selves.  We don’t need you?  
1%!!!!!!!!!!  @Skidooski

Now begging anyone to roll up their sleeves and come back to work.  

E99E301B-46AC-4F74-BCA4-45F7578BD6E3.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

MC coming in here to argue fake numbers with his fake brain.  

Pro tip: if you find yourself siding with him.  Kill yourself.  You are a plant.

Fake American speaks.

Lets not let the facts I posted get in the way right?

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Seems there is no is limits to the stupidity of people manipulated by the liberal media. Remember when the smug ass CEO’s of the hospitals were on the news telling their employees to go fuck them selves.  We don’t need you?  
1%!!!!!!!!!!  @Skidooski

Now begging anyone to roll up their sleeves and come back to work.  

E99E301B-46AC-4F74-BCA4-45F7578BD6E3.jpeg

:lol: I just heard Beaumont is getting desperate for workers from being so understaffed.

Shoot yourself in the foot then complain about how bad it hurts

"Yay Frontline workers"......."Fuck you we don't need you"......."Wait comeback, someone, anyone"  SMH

15 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Fake American speaks.

Lets not let the facts I posted get in the way right?

Your service to the country printing floral shit paper is the type of American this country needs....

:lol:

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

:lol: I just heard Beaumont is getting desperate for workers from being so understaffed.

Shoot yourself in the foot then complain about how bad it hurts

"Yay Frontline workers"......."Fuck you we don't need you"......."Wait comeback, someone, anyone"  SMH

Yes sir!!!  

Anyone please come in!!!!

Now, they will be staffed with all the fuck ups , who stole patients drugs,  weren’t worth a shit, drunk on the job. I hope all the assholes have to go to hospitals now and get their just deserves

2 hours ago, Skidooski said:

More like a coddled zero

Mhm.

31 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Seems many here have no problem fucking over the company they work for……..every day.

I thought you retired.  But, you fucked over your family at the same time so…YOU WIN!

Now, what’s this I hear about you claiming you owned the company for a while until you were called out as a liar by somebody in your hood?

:lol2:
Keep being the face of liberalism!!!!

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Mhm.

I thought you retired.  But, you fucked over your family at the same time so…YOU WIN!

Now, what’s this I hear about you claiming you owned the company for a while until you were called out as a liar by somebody in your hood?

I was a part owner of the property.

seems your a little hateful of family businesses?

Not sure what that has to do with the Covid topic but whatever gives you a boner here lil puppy boy.

Edited by Mainecat

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Mhm.

Imagine where he'd be without family holding his hand. Probably hanging with Frankie  :lol: 

35 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

I was a part owner of the property.

seems your a little hateful of family businesses?

Not sure what that has to do with the Covid topic but whatever gives you a boner here lil puppy boy.

Part owner, eh?  No.  :lol2:

Not hateful at all.  Just laughing at your stupidity and hypocrisy…on the daily reg.

26 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Imagine where he'd be without family holding his hand. Probably hanging with Frankie  :lol: 

Why would Frankie hire him?  :lol:

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Part owner, eh?  No.  :lol2:

Not hateful at all.  Just laughing at your stupidity and hypocrisy…on the daily reg.

Why would Frankie hire him?  :lol:

Part owner?:lol:

It's what all freeloading family members think.:lol: