Check your account email address ×

Pack of wild dindus beat white bus driver in Chicongo

White people don’t act this way but if you turn on the TV they will tell you racism and white supremacy is a big problem. The real problem is we were all starting to get along to good and were waking up the the government bullshit 

• Like 1

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, jtssrx said:

White people don’t act this way but if you turn on the TV they will tell you racism and white supremacy is a big problem. The real problem is we were all starting to get along to good and were waking up the the government bullshit 

Ya white people chase down joggers and kill them.

4 minutes ago, 800renegaderider said:

Zero evidence was presented he ever stole anything.

IDGAF.  He was up to no good and when things have gone missing in the last few weeks, a camera says it all.  Oh, wait, he was “just looking at the construction methods because he wanted to be a carpenter.”

Man, we got rid of a whole lot of trash on this one.  We all win!

13 minutes ago, 800renegaderider said:

Oh, so are you saying that white criminality rates are the same as blacks?  Do tell.    This behavior is everywhere, there are multiple videos every week to see, and there is one common denominator.  Stay on topic or consider shuttingtfu.

• Gold Member
12 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

IDGAF.  He was up to no good and when things have gone missing in the last few weeks, a camera says it all.  Oh, wait, he was “just looking at the construction methods because he wanted to be a carpenter.”

Man, we got rid of a whole lot of trash on this one.  We all win!

Camera said he walked in with nothing and left with nothing

5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Oh, so are you saying that white criminality rates are the same as blacks?  Do tell.    This behavior is everywhere, there are multiple videos every week to see, and there is one common denominator.  Stay on topic or consider shuttingtfu.

I can go search videos for white guys doing stupid shit maybe you only think it’s blacks because you only search for what you want to see. I’ll shut up when I’m good and ready thanks 

22 minutes ago, 800renegaderider said:

I can go search videos for white guys doing stupid shit maybe you only think it’s blacks because you only search for what you want to see. I’ll shut up when I’m good and ready thanks 

I bet you can find alot of things on video.  Do yourself a favor and go find some FBI crime statistics.  The proof is all there.  Murder and crime rates have skyrocketed in urban areas across the country.  

1 hour ago, 800renegaderider said:

Ya white people chase down joggers and kill them.

He wasn't a jogger moron. But feel free to push the media narrative. 

What those three idiots did was stupid and that's why they are going to jail. they should've just called the cops as the guy was known to be a criminal. that's why he fought with them instead of just saying hey I'm just jogging call the police and we can work it out. You're too stupid to research the case

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, 800renegaderider said:

So we are in agreement all colors due stupid stuff blacks just do more of it. 

"Do more of it" .   Therein lies the problem and apparently where you've run astray.

On 12/6/2021 at 8:51 AM, 800renegaderider said:

:news:

• Haha 1

On 12/6/2021 at 7:26 AM, 800renegaderider said:

He and others like him  is the reason we set up remote nest system on every job.

Not sure why fuck heads think just because somthing is under construction it gives them the right to go in to someone's property .

On 12/6/2021 at 7:51 AM, 800renegaderider said:

Again what the fuck gives him the right to walk around some ones home just because it is under construction? 

All sorts of fuckers think it is ok . I file a report on every one of them.