Check your account email address ×

New Mock C dyno at dynotech

Rod

4 hours ago, ACE said:

Winder is a nice trail sled too.  Handle as good or better than a 900 T and WAY faster, and better on fuel 

hopefully the mock C fixes the issues that the 900T had. Could be a winner 

The winder is good for high speed long sweeping corners and long straight smooth trail.  The kind of shit I see and just want to turn around and go back to the cabin . 

And great for standing around a lake all day with a bunch of other guys who only want to go 669 ft At a time 

4 hours ago, jdsky said:

They added a cable so it feels like pulling on a cable again.  Basically added more resistance and a "cable feeling" for riders that would never buy the sled anyway. 

It feels way better. Have to see if it’s still hard to modulate 

2 hours ago, Highmark said:

It was really a simple decision to make this sled and didn't take much engineering at all.   Chassis was done.   Engine/Turbo was done.   Electronic adjusting suspension was coming out on other sleds anyway.   This was basically reaching into the box of parts already available.   I just don't see the reasoning behind it being one year only. 

They say by the 3rd year sales of a sled like this go into the toilet. My guess is they’re trying to sell nearly two years worth Mach in a 1 year sled. And get a few more bucks out of the chassis from 2008

6 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

The thing about the Ski Doo turbo is you have to ride one to understand why its so good.  If you like to pound trails fairly aggressively, its a lot easier to muscle around than a big Yam or Cat turbo.  I'd imagine the 3 cyl. Yam motor will walk it on top end, stock at least.  But if you are going to do a 250 mile day, I'll take the Ski Doo thanks.  The weight savings is noticeable.   I ran a 12 XF1100 turbo for a couple years, and a 19 Renegade turbo for almost 2 seasons as well.  Loved that little turbo.  With more hp, its only going to be better.

i was impressed with the rental my friend had this winter when i rode it even the throttle outside parking lot speeds i found OK.    too bad shes not getting her R .  trail weapon for sure but after turning it around on sugar soft snow at the end of a skidder path not sure how you guys do it.  

7 minutes ago, ACE said:

They say by the 3rd year sales of a sled like this go into the toilet. My guess is they’re trying to sell nearly two years worth Mach in a 1 year sled. And get a few more bucks out of the chassis from 2008

they say it will be 1 year only for "Mach Z" but maybe they will bring back Mach 1 for 2023 instead of 2nd year for Z, that would be cool. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Beavis and Butt-Head said:

they say it will be 1 year only for "Mach Z" but maybe they will bring back Mach 1 for 2023 instead of 2nd year for Z, that would be cool. 

Likely be 1 year only for the XP chassis. 

2 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

The winder is good for high speed long sweeping corners and long straight smooth trail.  The kind of shit I see and just want to turn around and go back to the cabin . 

And great for standing around a lake all day with a bunch of other guys who only want to go 669 ft At a time 

Got 5k+ on my Winder and couldn't disagree more.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Snake said:

Got 5k+ on my Winder and couldn't disagree more.

Each there own Been on a few in ditches and whooped out trail could not wait to get mine back every time . Tight twisty trail ok  grade long sweeping fast fast trail great . Was on 1 zuk turbo deep snow sled just awful was fun to climb a highmark hill but side Hilling tge top yeah right lol attempting to carve in the over the hood shit just a workout and the second you let off she would dive hard and not want to pop back out . He had that pos for 2 trips and it was passed on to the next sucker 

12 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Each there own Been on a few in ditches and whooped out trail could not wait to get mine back every time . Tight twisty trail ok  grade long sweeping fast fast trail great . Was on 1 zuk turbo deep snow sled just awful was fun to climb a highmark hill but side Hilling tge top yeah right lol attempting to carve in the over the hood shit just a workout and the second you let off she would dive hard and not want to pop back out . He had that pos for 2 trips and it was passed on to the next sucker 

I trail ride...

Don't even presume to want to get off trail...

Perfect sled for it..

18 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Mountain sleds are junk because they handle awful in trails 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Beavis and Butt-Head said:

That makes little sense honestly.  

• Like 1

8 hours ago, ACE said:

Drove a 900T renegade and couldn’t get back on my 2020 RR fast enough. 

I agree I hated the 900 turbo what I hated most was the goofy electronic throttle that’s been addressed on the new models and the smart shocks are supposed to make it feel even lighter than it is. Who knows I have two buddys getting them so I’ll get to ride them this year

1 minute ago, jtssrx said:

I agree I hated the 900 turbo what I hated most was the goofy electronic throttle that’s been addressed on the new models and the smart shocks are supposed to make it feel even lighter than it is. Who knows I have two buddys getting them so I’ll get to ride them this year

Same. And that shitty throttle even effected the the cornering and handling because the power modulation was trash 

really hoping that’s fixed 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ACE said:

Mountain sleds are junk because they handle awful in trails 

And trails are for those with out a skill set to pilot in deep snow . 

I also own I Dimond pounder to sit on to pass the time till I can get out and do what I enjoy 

Edited by Ez ryder

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

And trails are for those with out a skill set to pilot in deep snow . 

Yeah cause falling off your sled all day into fluff makes you a good rider 

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

I was on a buds 900t last winter and the throttle was just fucked . Now owning this 22 rzr I compare it to that drive by wire junk 

• Like 1

Just now, Ez ryder said:

Falling off ? 

Yeah that’s what mountain riders do all day. Then they high five each other with each other’s semen on their hands because they just jerked each other off over who fell off their sled the best. 

then they take off their backpacks to pull out their white oakleys so they can sit their and talk about how their 174” track isn’t enough for their wicked skills of falling off their sleds in 4’ of powder 

• Haha 5

2 minutes ago, ACE said:

Yeah that’s what mountain riders do all day. Then they high five each other with each other’s semen on their hands because they just jerked each other off over who fell off their sled the best. 

then they take off their backpacks to pull out their white oakleys so they can sit their and talk about how their 174” track isn’t enough for their wicked skills of falling off their sleds in 4’ of powder 

Fuck, just spit my drink out!

2 minutes ago, ACE said:

4 inches of powder ? Why don't you pull your big boy pants on and fly out west some weekend and show every one your mad skills . There is a rental place in most mountian towns . I would let you ride my back up but I quit going with guys who have not been doing it for at least 3 yrs . To old to spend my time digging and yanking 

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

4 inches of powder ? Why don't you pull your big boy pants on and fly out west some weekend and show every one your mad skills . There is a rental place in most mountian towns . I would let you ride my back up but I quit going with guys who have not been doing it for at least 3 yrs . To old to spend my time digging and yanking 

I can fall off my sled every bit as good as you can 

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, ACE said:

I can fall off my sled every bit as good as you can 

You would not get 1/4 mi from a forest service lot if you tried let alone acctualy go ride for a day .

But I can still stick my ski up your flap pounding diamonds on a trail a Tucker made for you to follow all day . I would be over it after the first hr but would still go along to get along.  

And just a fyi flowing a min 8 foot wide path that a 24 foot Tucker pulling a 26ft drag made real fast with 8inches of carbide and 2 studs per row is not really a skill set 

Edited by Ez ryder

20 hours ago, akvanden said:

How do these compare in price to a sidewinder?

Precision efi got pretty much the same numbers on the Mach about a month ago. They said a stock winder is about 210hp but weighs a lot more. The 2 sleds should be close 

39 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

You would not get 1/4 mi from a forest service lot if you tried let alone acctualy go ride for a day .

But I can still stick my ski up your flap pounding diamonds on a trail a Tucker made for you to follow all day . I would be over it after the first hr but would still go along to get along.  

And just a fyi flowing a min 8 foot wide path that a 24 foot Tucker pulling a 26ft drag made real fast with 8inches of carbide and 2 studs per row is not really a skill set 

Pretty much everything you said is wrong tbh