Check your account email address ×

New Mock C dyno at dynotech

Rod

4 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

i was impressed with the rental my friend had this winter when i rode it even the throttle outside parking lot speeds i found OK.    too bad shes not getting her R .  trail weapon for sure but after turning it around on sugar soft snow at the end of a skidder path not sure how you guys do it.  

Piece of pie!  Add in the good mileage, no injection oil and easy power, its a sweet motor for big mile days on faster trails.   The power/weight ratio is about perfect.  Don't get me wrong, I could love a big Yam turbo too, but my 12 cat turbo was a handful running with a pack of 800s in tight trails.  

2 hours ago, ACE said:

Same. And that shitty throttle even effected the the cornering and handling because the power modulation was trash 

really hoping that’s fixed 

I know alotta guys hated on that throttle but I loved it.  Rotateable lever and 3 different power delivery modes too is next level compared to any thing else out there right now. 

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Piece of pie!  Add in the good mileage, no injection oil and easy power, its a sweet motor for big mile days on faster trails.   The power/weight ratio is about perfect.  Don't get me wrong, I could love a big Yam turbo too, but my 12 cat turbo was a handful running with a pack of 800s in tight trails.  

I know alotta guys hated on that throttle but I loved it.  Rotateable lever and 3 different power delivery modes too is next level compared to any thing else out there right now. 

The different power delivery modes are retarded 

13 minutes ago, ACE said:

Pretty much everything you said is wrong tbh 

Not at all just reality 

You would not get a 1/4 mi from a forest service lot utilizing your fine honed trail skill set  in a deep snow situation . We Won't even get in to running a ravines in to a creek bed up the mountian 

Following a min 8ft wide path made by a 24foot Tucker yanking a 26ft drag real fast is not really a skill set this is just reality sorry if this offends you but a fucking 8 yr old can master this in about 3 trips. Add studs and fresh carbide it only comes down to how fast do you want to go . Again down a path made by over 50 feet of heavy equipment for you to follow 

• Like 1

Just now, Ez ryder said:

Not at all just reality 

You would not get a 1/4 mi from a forest service lot utilizing your fine honed trail skill set  in a deep snow situation . We Won't even get in to running a ravines in to a creek bed up the mountian 

Following a min 8ft wide path made by a 24foot Tucker yanking a 26ft drag real fast is not really a skill set this is just reality sorry if this offends you but a fucking 8 yr old can master this in about 3 trips. Add studs and fresh carbide it only comes down to how fast do you want to go . Again down a path made by over 50 feet of heavy equipment for you to follow 

You act like powder riding is hard :lol: 

this is why everyone makes fun of you gomers 

Just now, ACE said:

You mock what you can't do . I get it 

Again I have been pounding diamonds for over 40 fucking yrs really nothing to be that proud of you can grab any ass hole off the street and send them on there way with about 3 min of instruction or less if they have driven anything in life with out a steering wheel.  They just have to follow the trail on a 4 ft wide 10 ft long toy that  50 feet of equipment drove down earlier that day 

30 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

i meant not sure how you offtrailed it.  I could trail ride it for tens of thousands of miles on the trail.   

13 minutes ago, jdsky said:

Highly regarded tbh....

I ran trail mode for almost anything where the speed averages are under 40 mph, get into faster country, just knock the lever into sport mode.  If one of the kids or the wife wants to ride it, leave it in eco mode.  Great feature.

9 minutes ago, ACE said:

Its alot harder than trail riding.  Wait, I take that back.  Ripping a CK3 with a modern sled is about as hard as it gets!

50210441_10218538078193195_2433852516606148608_n.thumb.jpg.115f5d049394d821d81986aad28b34b4.jpg

11 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

You mock what you can't do . I get it 

Again I have been pounding diamonds for over 40 fucking yrs really nothing to be that proud of you can grab any ass hole off the street and send them on there way with about 3 min of instruction or less if they have driven anything in life with out a steering wheel.  They just have to follow the trail on a 4 ft wide 10 ft long toy that  50 feet of equipment drove down earlier that day 

Ok retard 

tell me again how you and your buddies give each other semen high fives over falling off your sleds into powder 

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

i meant not sure how you offtrailed it.  I could trail ride it for tens of thousands of miles on the trail.   

I wouldn't claim it was a great offtrailer, but after I put on the 1.75" track, 6.9s and geared it down a little, it was way better.  Turbos make such quick track speed that they will dig and climb pretty good, like silly.  You're not going to throw it around like a 2 stroke, but it was still awesome on trail.  I would pay money for a Lynx 900 turbo 146ish.  I'm probably dreaming.

18 minutes ago, ACE said:

Trail riding groomed trails is the EASIEST form of snowmobiling,,,that's why women and children love it. Off trail riding is much much harder and requires far more skill. Ditch banging ,ungroomed trail riding ,,also far more difficult. Sorry Gomer.

Just now, HSR said:

Trail riding groomed trails is the EASIEST form of snowmobiling,,,that's why women and children love it. Off trail riding is much much harder and requires far more skill. Ditch banging ,ungroomed trail riding ,,also far more difficult. Sorry Gomer.

Oh wow never done any of that before 

:lol: 

fuckin hillbillies ffs you guys are fucking dumb 

57 minutes ago, ACE said:

Oh wow never done any of that before 

:lol: 

fuckin hillbillies ffs you guys are fucking dumb 

Manitoba is renowned for it backcountry riding,,,said no sledder ever :lol:

Toban farmer calling others hillbilly's hahahahaha. I remember being in Morden ,,, about 6 different names in the entire phonebook:roflcrying:

Gooder Hoss !!!!11111!!!!!1111

3 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

And trails are for those with out a skill set to pilot in deep snow . 

I also own I Dimond pounder to sit on to pass the time till I can get out and do what I enjoy 

3 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

You would not get 1/4 mi from a forest service lot if you tried let alone acctualy go ride for a day .

But I can still stick my ski up your flap pounding diamonds on a trail a Tucker made for you to follow all day . I would be over it after the first hr but would still go along to get along.  

And just a fyi flowing a min 8 foot wide path that a 24 foot Tucker pulling a 26ft drag made real fast with 8inches of carbide and 2 studs per row is not really a skill set 

1 hour ago, HSR said:

:lol: @ fucking all of it...

12 hours ago, ACE said:

Ok retard 

tell me again how you and your buddies give each other semen high fives over falling off your sleds into powder 

Tell me again how you have never been mountian riding with out telling me. 

Oh oh but I have gone off the groom in to a drifted ditch and a drifted field so I plow what I am talking about. Lmfao 

Again not even a 1/4 mi out of a forest service lot 

Fyi this is about 1000ft from the forest service lot 

Screenshot_20211121-141515_Chrome.jpg

Edited by Ez ryder

11 hours ago, ACE said:

Lol every one who just left a bar to follow a path 56 feet of heavy equipment made for them to follow .

Hey have you seen the new slednecks movie ? Railgrade 1 a real enthralling series . Man that part where the guy turns on to a spur trail and kicks the ass end out on that fresh ribbon wow had to rewind that one a few times. 

• Haha 1

Just now, Ez ryder said:

Lol every one who just left a bar to follow a path 56 feet of heavy equipment made for them to follow .

Hey have you seen the new slednecks movie ? Railgrade 1 a real enthralling series . Man that part where the guy turns on to a spur trail and kicks the ass end out on that fresh ribbon wow had to rewind that one a few times. 

r4mStb0.gif

59 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Tell me again how you have never been mountian riding with out telling me. 

Oh oh but I have gone off the groom in to a drifted ditch and a drifted field so I plow what I am talking about. Lmfao 

Again not even a 1/4 mi out of a forest service lot 

Fyi this is about 1000ft from the forest service lot 

Screenshot_20211121-141515_Chrome.jpg

Tell me another amazing story about how you fell off your sled :lol: 

2 minutes ago, ACE said:

Tell me another amazing story about how you fell off your sled :lol: 

Again tell me you have never been mountian riding with out telling me you have never been mountian ridding .

Pic of my bud first time out west yrs ago about 1000 ft from lot 

Edited by Ez ryder