Check your account email address ×

hooray, the south african variant showed up just in time for christmas

13 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Listening?  Lol.  AC hasn't even posted a response, just random BS from twitteridiots and then claims he is a thinker.  Funny shit.  You finally at least had the balls to step up and point out you were exaggerating.

You should google the definition of exaggerating I don’t think it means what you think it means 

• Confused 1

37 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Listening?  Lol.  AC hasn't even posted a response, just random BS from twitteridiots and then claims he is a thinker.  Funny shit.  You finally at least had the balls to step up and point out you were exaggerating.

You can't read.  You're  making a fool of yourself.  Please continue.:lol:

45 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You can't read.  You're  making a fool of yourself.  Please continue.:lol:

You can't think, but only can post twitter links.  I don't read biased shit like that and if you can't eloquently explain any of it showing you don't understand.  Keep drinking the koolaid.

Edited by Deephaven

So if the unvaccinated get vaccinated to protect the vaccinated, then who is going to protect the formerly unvaccinated after they get vaccinated and become part of the protected vaccinated? I think we need a new vaccine to protect the vaccinated from the unvaccinated after they become vaccinated, thereby making the vaccinated the new unvaccinated class in need of a vaccine passport to show while they were unvaccinated, they are now vaccinated and therefore in need of a vaccine to further protect the vaccinated from the vaccinated.  WTF ?????

• Confused 1

32 minutes ago, Frostynuts said:

So if the unvaccinated get vaccinated to protect the vaccinated, then who is going to protect the formerly unvaccinated after they get vaccinated and become part of the protected vaccinated? I think we need a new vaccine to protect the vaccinated from the unvaccinated after they become vaccinated, thereby making the vaccinated the new unvaccinated class in need of a vaccine passport to show while they were unvaccinated, they are now vaccinated and therefore in need of a vaccine to further protect the vaccinated from the vaccinated.  WTF ?????

Sadly, this makes sense to those who are the main problem.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

And, we broke a 1,000. This, despite an almost 88% vaccination rate.

Could it be, just maybe, the vaxxed are spreading it because they are ignorant enough to believe, unlike prior vaccines, that once you're inoculated, you are protected from getting it and protected from spreading it?

Pretty much half our cases now are in the fully vaxxed, but never mind any of that, just get your vaxxes and do as you're told!!!

Again, I ask, shouldn't are cases being going down instead of up??? This number was below 400 just a couple weeks ago. 

Province reports 1,031 new COVID-19 cases Friday.

https://www.durhamradionews.com/archives/148252

29 minutes ago, irv said:

Could it be, just maybe, the vaxxed are spreading it because they are ignorant enough to believe, unlike prior vaccines, that once you're inoculated, you are protected from getting it and protected from spreading it?

Pretty much half our cases now are in the fully vaxxed, but never mind any of that, just get your vaxxes and do as you're told!!!

Again, I ask, shouldn't are cases being going down instead of up??? This number was below 400 just a couple weeks ago. 

Are all other variables the same?  If so, then the answer is definetely yes the numbers should go down as the shot rate increases.  

1 hour ago, irv said:

Hey, us vaxed are just living our lives like you unvaxed. Or are you currently doing something different to help stop the spread since your unvaxed? Sorry that your hospitalization rates are so much higher. 

With your latest numbers. :pc:

image.png.949355e5643fd1e1dafd10ca96ce9692.png

3 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Are all other variables the same?  If so, then the answer is definitely yes the numbers should go down as the shot rate increases.  

As far as I know, only now they are vaccinating children in the 5-11 range. We are now approaching the same numbers before vaccines were even available. Each and everyday our cases are going up and up and up. None of it makes any sense whatsoever considering the amount that are vaccinated now. 

2 hours ago, akvanden said:

Hey, us vaxed are just living our lives like you unvaxed. Or are you currently doing something different to help stop the spread since your unvaxed? Sorry that your hospitalization rates are so much higher. 

With your latest numbers. :pc:

Typical answer. Ignore the obvious and refer to some B.S. graph that you found somewhere or made yourself. 

Have an explanation why our numbers are going up each and everyday and are now over a 1,000? Have an answer for why half of those cases are in the fully vaxxed? Yeah, I know, you'll refer to the amount in the ICU but if you have been paying attention, that gap is also decreasing each and everyday too. Why do you suppose that is? Got your booster yet? By the looks of things, you should. :news:

3 hours ago, irv said:

As far as I know, only now they are vaccinating children in the 5-11 range. We are now approaching the same numbers before vaccines were even available. Each and everyday our cases are going up and up and up. None of it makes any sense whatsoever considering the amount that are vaccinated now. 

Typical answer. Ignore the obvious and refer to some B.S. graph that you found somewhere or made yourself. 

Have an explanation why our numbers are going up each and everyday and are now over a 1,000? Have an answer for why half of those cases are in the fully vaxxed? Yeah, I know, you'll refer to the amount in the ICU but if you have been paying attention, that gap is also decreasing each and everyday too. Why do you suppose that is? Got your booster yet? By the looks of things, you should. :news:

The graphs are from your link. They’re your numbers, so unless your numbers are BS…? :dunno: But I’m guessing you don’t even know what’s BS about them.

The explanation is the delta spike, plain and simple. Same thing going on here in MN. 

And I’ve explained five plus times that 12% causing 50% isn’t the same 88% causing 50%. Ontario population is 14.5M. So 504 cases out of 1.7M (12%) vs 442 out of 12.7M (88%). Which one is better, hmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Think of it another way. There are two pulltab boxes, both with one $100 winner. One box has 12 tabs left, one has 88. You can only pick one tab. Which are you going to choose? Which one do you have better chance of winning $100?

You may not get it, but others reading this do.

9 minutes ago, akvanden said:

The graphs are from your link. They’re your numbers, so unless your numbers are BS…? :dunno: But I’m guessing you don’t even know what’s BS about them.

The explanation is the delta spike, plain and simple. Same thing going on here in MN. 

And I’ve explained five plus times that 12% causing 50% isn’t the same 88% causing 50%. Ontario population is 14.5M. So 504 cases out of 1.7M (12%) vs 442 out of 12.7M (88%). Which one is better, hmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Think of it another way. There are two pulltab boxes, both with one $100 winner. One box has 12 tabs left, one has 88. You can only pick one tab. Which are you going to choose? Which one do you have better chance of winning $100?

You may not get it, but others reading this do.

Based on the numbers, I'll choose no tab and rely on my immune system and the 99% recovery rate but you do you and make sure you get your booster and as many as they say you'll need after that.

Again, when and where do you draw the line? When all the fully vaxxed make up the majority of cases? When all those, or the majority in the ICU are the fully vaxxed as well? If you can't see, despite what I've posted here, that those 2 numbers are rising each and everyday, along with our cases in the fully vaxxed, then I can't help you. I know it's a tough pill to swallow admitting you were duped but if you still believe today that these vaccines are working, then you're delusional. Remember, herd immunity is what they told us we could achieve if everyone got vaccinated. Please tell me how can we ever achieve that if once you're fully vaccinated you can still contract and spread it? :dunno:

covvvid.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, irv said:

Based on the numbers, I'll choose no tab and rely on my immune system and the 99% recovery rate but you do you and make sure you get your booster and as many as they say you'll need after that.

Again, when and where do you draw the line? When all the fully vaxxed make up the majority of cases? When all those, or the majority in the ICU are the fully vaxxed as well? If you can't see, despite what I've posted here, that those 2 numbers are rising each and everyday, along with our cases in the fully vaxxed, then I can't help you. I know it's a tough pill to swallow admitting you were duped but if you still believe today that these vaccines are working, then you're delusional. Remember, herd immunity is what they told us we could achieve if everyone got vaccinated. Please tell me how can we ever achieve that if once you're fully vaccinated you can still contract and spread it? :dunno:

covvvid.png

Saying you’d rather rely on your immune system is just fine, I won’t argue. Just stick with that though, because “the line” for the majority of the population are when the ODDS of cases, hospitalization, etc, are 50/50. Then your truly no better off. Fortunately, we’re nowhere near that according to your numbers from the site, no matter what memes and twitter says.

we can track it daily/weekly if you’d like? See if there’s a trend?

52 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Saying you’d rather rely on your immune system is just fine, I won’t argue. Just stick with that though, because “the line” for the majority of the population are when the ODDS of cases, hospitalization, etc, are 50/50. Then your truly no better off. Fortunately, we’re nowhere near that according to your numbers from the site, no matter what memes and twitter says.

we can track it daily/weekly if you’d like? See if there’s a trend?

And, still ignoring the elephant in the room.:news: Like I said, if you were paying attention. Again, shouldn't the numbers be going down instead of up?? How high do they have to go before you realize you were duped and the vaccines are shit? There were less than 400 just a couple weeks ago.

Ontario reports more than 1,000 new COVID-19 cases for first time in six months.

https://toronto.ctvnews.ca/ontario-reports-more-than-1-000-new-covid-19-cases-for-first-time-in-six-months-1.5692338?fbclid=IwAR3DFeVCX7BzxEr-6S67FwhowuQjIBqpEGw8DxJXBgFOq85EOv_Rqc6g630

4 minutes ago, irv said:

And, still ignoring the elephant in the room.:news: Like I said, if you were paying attention. Again, shouldn't the numbers be going down instead of up?? How high do they have to go before you realize you were duped and the vaccines are shit? There were less than 400 just a couple weeks ago.

Ontario reports more than 1,000 new COVID-19 cases for first time in six months.

https://toronto.ctvnews.ca/ontario-reports-more-than-1-000-new-covid-19-cases-for-first-time-in-six-months-1.5692338?fbclid=IwAR3DFeVCX7BzxEr-6S67FwhowuQjIBqpEGw8DxJXBgFOq85EOv_Rqc6g630

:wall:

I can’t teach you statistics. They can go up, they can do down, I don’t care what they do, as long as there’s a large rate difference between the two groups. That’s all you need to sell it, and good thing most people understand the concept of odds.

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, akvanden said:

:wall:

I can’t teach you statistics. They can go up, they can do down, I don’t care what they do, as long as there’s a large rate difference between the two groups. That’s all you need to sell it, and good thing most people understand the concept of odds.

For dummies like you. :news: