Check your account email address ×

Fauci says vast majority of vaccinated Americans should get COVID-19 booster

irv

• Platinum Contributing Member

Fact:  These therapeutics can reduce your chance at more serious illness from the SARS COV 2 virus.

Fact:  This is not a sterile vaccine that prevents infection.

Fact:  The risk of side effects including serious ones are far greater than other "vaccines."   The proof is in the VAERS.

Fact:  We have no idea how this will impact the body years down the road.   

Fact:  Previous mRNA "vaccine" trials did have complications in test animals.

Fact:  Non-Sterile "Vaccines" have driven virus mutations in the past.

Fact:  They have lied about the vaccine in order to push it. 

Fact:  This does not stop transmission. 

Fact:  Studies have shown natural immunity is much better at stopping re-infection and transmission than these therapeutics.   

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

Hard to fourm a accurate  cluster of people when over 90% never end up in a hospital to even be counted . But I guess that is the fun part 

Thays the difference between an infection death rate and a case death rate

they actually don’t know how many people actually get the virus. It’s impossible.

45 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Fact:  These therapeutics can reduce your chance at more serious illness from the SARS COV 2 virus.

Fact:  This is not a sterile vaccine that prevents infection.

Fact:  The risk of side effects including serious ones are far greater than other "vaccines."   The proof is in the VAERS.

Fact:  We have no idea how this will impact the body years down the road.   

Fact:  Previous mRNA "vaccine" trials did have complications in test animals.

Fact:  Non-Sterile "Vaccines" have driven virus mutations in the past.

Fact:  They have lied about the vaccine in order to push it. 

Fact:  This does not stop transmission. 

Fact:  Studies have shown natural immunity is much better at stopping re-infection and transmission than these therapeutics.   

Facts don't care about your feelings.  Hard to believe people are so blind.

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Facts don't care about your feelings.  Hard to believe people are so blind.

Fact is they can't force you to take a therapeutic (drug) and that's why they are calling it a vaccine when it isn't.  Vitamin D enhances the immune system....is it a vaccine now too?  

Edited by Highmark

3 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

Hard to fourm a accurate  cluster of people when over 90% never end up in a hospital to even be counted . But I guess that is the fun part 

2 hours ago, Mag6240 said:

This is the real issue that is basically untrackable.  I have a number of friends who never went to the doctor or the hospital or clinic to be tested, that had the no taste no smell deal going, which from all accounts is the main "You got it" Covid sign.

How do those people get counted into the equation?  How do people like myself and my girlfriend, who have been exposed to MANY of these people, and never so much as got a head ache get counted?

Not everyone runs to the doctor or clinic the second they feel a little off.  My "guess" is those untracked statistics would really throw a monkey wrench into the bottom line.

Why it's best just to use stats on hospitalizations, ICU/vents, deaths.

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, akvanden said:

As long as we are willing to admit, they can't possibly be complete unless EVERYONE gets a test, and that ain't happening.

• Like 1

• Gold Member
5 hours ago, akvanden said:

You had to tell your sister about breakthrough cases? Strange.

Nope, haven’t been boosted, still going strong in my one and only J&J (no evil mRNA). Thank you for your concern about my health! ;)

And yeah, I think I’ll keep throwing the aggregated math out there for all to see. Better than memes and shitty Twitter stories. :thumbsup:

Its not that I told her dipshit, She is a Nurse working in Hartford Hospital of course she knows this. But She was just like most of you Vax loving morons and was convinced She will never get it....And by your cocky arrogant response I assume you feel the same.... 

But I am so glad you think you are somehow making a change being a keyboard warrior posting skewed Hospital data to Snowmobilers not afraid of Covid. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Its not that I told her dipshit, She is a Nurse working in Hartford Hospital of course she knows this. But She was just like most of you Vax loving morons and was convinced She will never get it....And by your cocky arrogant response I assume you feel the same.... 

But I am so glad you think you are somehow making a change being a keyboard warrior posting skewed Hospital data to Snowmobilers not afraid of Covid. :thumbsup:

Yup, you nailed it.

And you should take up your skewed hospital data concerns with IRV. He’s the one sharing it.

47 minutes ago, Mag6240 said:

As long as we are willing to admit, they can't possibly be complete unless EVERYONE gets a test, and that ain't happening.

Willing to bet they are testing everyone coming into the hospitals with some sort of reparatory illness for COVID. If not everyone, 99%?

Just now, akvanden said:

Willing to bet they are testing everyone coming into the hospitals with some sort of reparatory illness for COVID. If not everyone, 99%?

Nope.  I bet hospitals and clinics are at or above a 99% testing rate.  That's not my point.

Hospital testing rates DO NOT account for the people who don't go to the hospital, or a testing facility, and have probably gotten Covid and "survived" it.  I personally know at least 5.

4 minutes ago, Mag6240 said:

Nope.  I bet hospitals and clinics are at or above a 99% testing rate.  That's not my point.

Hospital testing rates DO NOT account for the people who don't go to the hospital, or a testing facility, and have probably gotten Covid and "survived" it.  I personally know at least 5.

Oh, for sure. Agree with you that cases aren't the greatest way to measure as not everyone tests - vaccinated or unvaccinated. It's a choice people make.

That's why I say hospitalization, or even worse ICU and death because generally speaking, it's not a choice people take lightly. You're either really sick, or your not. And that's what we really care about, right? No one cares if they get the sniffles and test positive. People just don't want to get really sick.

23 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Yup, you nailed it.

And you should take up your skewed hospital data concerns with IRV. He’s the one sharing it.

What you purposely fail to acknowledge, time and time again, is the fact the numbers of the fully vaxxed in the ICU are growing more and more everyday, or in other words, catching up to the unvaccinated.

Just like the number of fully vaxxed cases reached and surpassed the unvaxxed, (just like today again), the same thing is happening there as well. 

426 covid cases in the fully vaxxed and 373 in the unvaccinated:snack:Add in the partially vaccinated of the supposed 95% efficacy rate one shot dose and the number rises to 450.

image.thumb.png.4e67de2c2f7356974c0e5e335e95e70d.png

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, irv said:

What you purposely fail to acknowledge, time and time again, is the fact the numbers of the fully vaxxed in the ICU are growing more and more everyday, or in other words, catching up to the unvaccinated.

With ~80% of Ontarians getting at least one shot, what should the percentages be for hospitalizations?

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, irv said:

Just like the number of fully vaxxed cases reached and surpassed the unvaxxed, (just like today again), the same thing is happening there as well. 

426 covid cases in the fully vaxxed and 373 in the unvaccinated:snack:Add in the partially vaccinated of the supposed 95% efficacy rate one shot dose and the number rises to 450.

image.thumb.png.4e67de2c2f7356974c0e5e335e95e70d.png

Ok, guess we'll all find out together when the vaccinated catchup to the unvaccinated. Still 6 times higher case rate with your above numbers. You keep posting numbers, I'll convert it to a rate, and we'll see when it becomes 1:1. 

image.png.d30ac03c1d1dcb35652657b7e69a5283.png

And it's not 95% against the delta, so maybe stop using old numbers?

Edited by akvanden

1 minute ago, akvanden said:

Ok, guess we'll all find out together when the vaccinated catchup to the unvaccinated. Still 6 times higher case rate with your above numbers. You keep posting numbers, I'll convert it to a rate, and we'll see when it becomes 1:1. 

Well, its been trending that way for a few weeks now but lets not talk about it or be concerned until it is 1:1. :crazy:

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Oh, for sure. Agree with you that cases aren't the greatest way to measure as not everyone tests - vaccinated or unvaccinated. It's a choice people make.

That's why I say hospitalization, or even worse ICU and death because generally speaking, it's not a choice people take lightly. You're either really sick, or your not. And that's what we really care about, right? No one cares if they get the sniffles and test positive. People just don't want to get really sick.

Of those 5 I know personally that had the no taste no smell deal, who did NOT go to the hospital, 4 were laid up at home for 4-5 days.  Light fevers, sore throat, chest pains.  Were they Covid?  We will never know.  Simply going by the no taste no smell deal, that would suggest Covid.  

I understand you want to put hard and fast numbers on this, and I'm not arguing numbers.  I'm just saying, we all know, well most of us anyway, that not everyone is getting tested, sick or not, that may have contracted Covid.  But nobody wants to talk about those, because those "cases" can't definitively be counted.  I mean, if half the country has natural immunity, as the CDC suggests, that cuts the %'s of cases, and deaths, significantly.  :snack:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Highmark said:

Fact is they can't force you to take a therapeutic (drug) and that's why they are calling it a vaccine when it isn't.  Vitamin D enhances the immune system....is it a vaccine now too?  

Can they patent vitamin d?  Is there any $$$ in doing so?

2 hours ago, akvanden said:

Naw I think it is best to just trust what the drug company's tell others to tell us blindly I mean it is not like they have been busted for blatant lies to the consumer and had to pay out millions because of it on multiple occasions or anything .

Oh wait 

No they learned there lessons lmfao 

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, akvanden said:

image.png.d30ac03c1d1dcb35652657b7e69a5283.png

How can this be?

Vaxxed are dying at twice the rate of unvaxxed in all case mortality.

2 hours ago, Mag6240 said:

Of those 5 I know personally that had the no taste no smell deal, who did NOT go to the hospital, 4 were laid up at home for 4-5 days.  Light fevers, sore throat, chest pains.  Were they Covid?  We will never know.  Simply going by the no taste no smell deal, that would suggest Covid.  

I understand you want to put hard and fast numbers on this, and I'm not arguing numbers.  I'm just saying, we all know, well most of us anyway, that not everyone is getting tested, sick or not, that may have contracted Covid.  But nobody wants to talk about those, because those "cases" can't definitively be counted.  I mean, if half the country has natural immunity, as the CDC suggests, that cuts the %'s of cases, and deaths, significantly.  :snack:

But everyone IS getting tested at the hospital so lets not talk about cases, at least in this example - just pure hospital admits.  Cases could be twice what they actually are because people aren't being tested, but that won't change the hospital numbers. And yes, natural immunity certainly does have a big role, but we're still seeing much larger rates of unvaccinated (prior infections or not) than vaccinated. 

20 hours ago, akvanden said:

Accept the C.O.D. recorded for upwards of 80% of US deaths reported since c-19 emerged is a lie. And thats a stat from our own CDC.  

• Like 1

• Gold Member
44 minutes ago, old indy said:

Accept the C.O.D. recorded for upwards of 80% of US deaths reported since c-19 emerged is a lie. And thats a stat from our own CDC.  

Dipshit @akvanden still will not admit or acknowledge this. 

The Hospitals did not Automatically test and they have been labeling any respiratory illness Patients with Covid for well over a year regardless if they were tested or not. 

Clownworld. 

• Like 2