Check your account email address ×

The Real Reason Left Cares About Rittenhouse So Much

jtssrx

I think this case has a lot more riding on it than a lot of us think….or have paid attention to at all.  There are clear Constitutional rights on trial here and should they (the left) somehow coerce a win, it’s going to set a precedent no American wants.  Tucker and Bongino, while dramatic, pretty much frame this up correctly.  

“Coerce a win”- because that’s what it is going to take here in a case that have NEVER been brought to trial.  I’d sure bet more than one juror has had a good “speaking to”.  

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I think this case has a lot more riding on it than a lot of us think….or have paid attention to at all.  There are clear Constitutional rights on trial here and should they (the left) somehow coerce a win, it’s going to set a precedent no American wants.  Tucker and Bongino, while dramatic, pretty much frame this up correctly.  

“Coerce a win”- because that’s what it is going to take here in a case that have NEVER been brought to trial.  I’d sure bet more than one juror has had a good “speaking to”.  

Absolutely it will, and this is why the left and their funded media are so fully invested in this case. They are currently drooling in anticipation hoping it ends in their favor as the sky will be the limit with what else they plan on doing. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

If Kyle Rittenhouse is your POSTER BOY for Constitutional Rights and Freedom, then we have a big problem in America.  

It's obvious who has the big problem

40 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

If Kyle Rittenhouse is your POSTER BOY for Constitutional Rights and Freedom, then we have a big problem in America.  

23 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

If people think Kyle is cool, then it's just a matter of time 'til we have a civil war. 

What the fuck are you talking about?

• Like 5

16 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

What the fuck are you talking about?

LMAO!! Zee, Kyle is a fukkin nut, trust me. I've seen these kids before.........Police Wannabes. They are brain-fucked. 

Try to step back from the POLITICS in this situation, OK? 

He VIOLATED the curfew.

He was not authorized to carry that AR.

HE PUT HIMSELF in the midst of a violent riot, as a self-anointed VIGILANTE.

He was carrying that AR like it was a swingin' dick. 

By his own admission, he was there to protect property, and put out fires. 

Think about it, a 17 year old kid walkin' up and down the street,,,,,,,,,,WITH AN AR-15!

Protecting your house and family is one thing, walking around like RAMBO, is another.

WHAT DID HE REASONABLY EXPECT TO HAPPEN IN THAT SITUATION?????  

21 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

LMAO!! Zee, Kyle is a fukkin nut, trust me. I've seen these kids before.........Police Wannabes. They are brain-fucked. 

He VIOLATED the curfew.

Think about it, a 17 year old kid walkin' up and down the street,,,,,,,,,,WITH AN AR-15!

Protecting your house and family is one thing, walking around like RAMBO, is another.

You are really not seeing this for what it is.  He had EVERY SINGLE RIGHT TO BE THERE AND DO WHAT HE DID.  PERIOD.  He’s no hero, he’s a half wit….but that doesn’t matter either.

21 minutes ago, ACE said:

I think the left had the delusion that they’re some sort of badasses and their movement was dismantled and they were alpha dogged by a 17 year old kid 

They are looking at this like the first real pushback on their idiocy and of found not guilty, it’s gonna be made clear that you can’t run the fucking streets like a gang without consequences.  They don’t want this message at all.  They are weak trying to project strength.  This will cut them to the bone knowing that actions may damn well have consequences.  Something they’ve been told they don’t have to pay.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

He VIOLATED the curfew.

And no one would be dead if they would have just left him to walk around with his gun . But they did not now they are rightfully dead 

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

Considering you tried out for the force and failed and are brain fucked, we see how you drew that conclusion....but like everything else you type, you are wrong 

He VIOLATED the curfew.

This is all irrelevant to the case or what a conviction could mean for self defense 

• Platinum Contributing Member

He VIOLATED the curfew.

How drunk are you??

1 hour ago, jtssrx said:

This is all irrelevant to the case or what a conviction could mean for self defense 

Self-defense has certain parameters. It's not like you can crank somebody if they are stealing your new Vette, or your Escalade.  YOU CAN'T!!!!

Kyle injected himself into a volatile situation. If he could have justified his use of deadly force, the DA's office, would not have charged him. 

Hey, he might walk, or he might get convicted of the lesser charges. You never know what  jury might do.

I'm the only ONE here, against Kyle. 

1 hour ago, Deephaven said:

Considering you tried out for the force and failed and are brain fucked, we see how you drew that conclusion....but like everything else you type, you are wrong 

Then why are you afraid of me???  

2 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

And no one would be dead if they would have just left him to walk around with his gun . But they did not now they are rightfully dead 

We'll find out.................soon enough. 

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

Nothing to find out . If no one fucked with him no one would be dead . Pretty basic shit not sure what is so hard for you to comprehend 

We'll find out the verdict...........soon.

Only cuz he had an AR. Look how long they have been trying to ban them. I live near Cleveland not long ago they were rioting here, destroyed our downtown. I'm sure there were AR's and AK's that day. However most pics you see are handguns. To this day they are still trying to locate the offenders. There are plain as day pics with guys waving 9mm and other handguns. People died down there that day. It's to much for our courts to handle....so " We are still trying to hunt down the offenders" guaranteed if they can find a pic with a person with an AR..they will find him and try him....just my 2 cents...  

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Then why are you afraid of me???  

You are the one that ran away chicken shit.  NO ONE on this site is afraid of you.  "Oh no, maybe he will cut my lawn or put some shitty goo on my roof while wearing two masks and having cotton shoved up his nose".  Scary.