Check your account email address ×

Save the base!

This was from this spring.  Most of the way to the bar was off trail in state forest and was fine, plenty of snow.  The ditch ride to the bar was a little sketchy.  Fan cooled life!

PXL_20210306_201428013.jpg

• Confused 1

• 3 weeks later...
Just now, Crnr2Crnr said:

nyet

Yeah only thin ice on metro MN swamps and lake channels big body's open .

Honestly I want cold before big snow at this point . A foot would be nice for a day but fuck up the system for some time to come 

Drives the moisture into the ground further. It’s actually a good idea but never followed. 

If for some crazy reason, this current storm turns into anything substantial today, tonight and tomorrow, I won’t be at work Tuesday and possibly Wednesday. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

Yeah only thin ice on metro MN swamps and lake channels big body's open .

Honestly I want cold before big snow at this point . A foot would be nice for a day but fuck up the system for some time to come 

still snowing.  just measured, we're at a flush 5" on the deck, and the snow plow hasn't bothered visiting our neighborhood yet.

35 minutes ago, Not greg b said:

The base police will not like this snowmobile clubs post. 

89200C0B-B073-4AA2-B22B-EC22FE93B8D6.jpeg

until they can roll/pan there's nothing happening around here

want to come ride around on the 'snow covered' streets of Merrill?  :lol:

35 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

still snowing.  just measured, we're at a flush 5" on the deck, and the snow plow hasn't bothered visiting our neighborhood yet.

until they can roll/pan there's nothing happening around here

want to come ride around on the 'snow covered' streets of Merrill?  :lol:

Might as well since my sled I have sold 5 times on market place is still in my garage 

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Not greg b said:

The base police will not like this snowmobile clubs post. 

89200C0B-B073-4AA2-B22B-EC22FE93B8D6.jpeg

Face book is already full of base police cunts .

I for 1 and pretty much any one who has ever run a groomer want the sleds out driving frost down in the swamps as soon as they can 

22 minutes ago, Not greg b said:

Might as well since my sled I have sold 5 times on market place is still in my garage 

Lol….I hope you were entertained the whole way with the plethora of morons “seriously interested in your sled”.

8 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

I for 1 and pretty much any one who has ever run a groomer want the sleds out driving frost down in the swamps as soon as they can 

Idgaf, let everyone get out there and pack the trails, sweep the corners and crash their sleds!  All makes for a better trail when I am ready.  :bc:

22 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Makes for a better base when the sleds run the snow in first and then start grooming.  Packs the snow tighter into the trail.

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Lol….I hope you were entertained the whole way with the plethora of morons “seriously interested in your sled”.

I've been privileged to see a few of those knucklehead Q&A's he's had.  Broke ass wanting it cheap, bitches.   

1 hour ago, sleepybrew said:

my luck i'd tear off an a arm. parts may be tough this year

unmatched durability 

6 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

I've been privileged to see a few of those knucklehead Q&A's he's had.  Broke ass wanting it cheap, bitches.   

unmatched durability 

I’m sure it was nothing new.  Selling a sled is an exercise in mental stability testing tour tolerance for morons.

22 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

unmatched durability 

still better than a cat from the last decade. oh wait it's the same this decade too. 

4 hours ago, Not greg b said:

Is this still available? 

4 hours ago, Doug said:

Makes for a better base when the sleds run the snow in first and then start grooming.  Packs the snow tighter into the trail.

By the looks of this picture, from the neighborhood up north, I may just have to run three hours north Tuesday and do just that. 

CA7C6375-1328-4DE9-8BF9-42E3452A86B8.jpeg

4 hours ago, Not greg b said:

Fucking facbook and craigs kills me .

I try to sell shit cheep enough to dump on first person to see it . And yet still get the ass hats wanting to jew you down or give you 7 bucks to hold it 

I was selling a pickup sled/atv ramp last week for 100 bucks cheapest one for sale . Had guys seriously wanting me to drive 1.5 hrs to meet them 1/2 way lol . Guys texting to tell me they would take it off my hands for 50 bucks at the same time guys are offering to venmo me 125 to hold it . I can lol at it for a few calls then just get pissed and fuck with people for sport . 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Is this still available? 

By the looks of this picture, from the neighborhood up north, I may just have to run three hours north Tuesday and do just that. 

CA7C6375-1328-4DE9-8BF9-42E3452A86B8.jpeg

that snow gauge is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Fucking facbook and craigs kills me .

I try to sell shit cheep enough to dump on first person to see it . And yet still get the ass hats wanting to jew you down or give you 7 bucks to hold it 

I was selling a pickup sled/atv ramp last week for 100 bucks cheapest one for sale . Had guys seriously wanting me to drive 1.5 hrs to meet them 1/2 way lol . Guys texting to tell me they would take it off my hands for 50 bucks at the same time guys are offering to venmo me 125 to hold it . I can lol at it for a few calls then just get pissed and fuck with people for sport . 

That usually happens when you sell shit too cheap. You get a bunch of cheap fucks fighting over it.