Check your account email address ×

On my first day in office I will, deport mexicans, repeal obamacare believe me folks.

Seems to be an awful lot of resident ACA supporters that don't seem to know how it works.  Man you would think if you were in total support of it, you would at least try to be someone who would answer the questions rather than constantly asking them.

2 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Don't blame me. Donald said it. 

If you can't believe the President, who can you believe?

Calling me a liar is a little harsh. How did you even read this? You have said that you put me on ignore more than once. 

Momoliar breathes.

45 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Seems to be an awful lot of resident ACA supporters that don't seem to know how it works.  Man you would think if you were in total support of it, you would at least try to be someone who would answer the questions rather than constantly asking them.

:lol: says the dipshit that couldn't figure out how there's over 20 million using obamacare, when only 8 million signed up on healthcare.gov

you're a fucking riot questioning others about how the aca works.

9 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

:lol: says the dipshit that couldn't figure out how there's over 20 million using obamacare, when only 8 million signed up on healthcare.gov

you're a fucking riot questioning others about how the aca works.

Keep believing the bullshit.  Funny, but it is you asking the questions all the time.  Take a good look at the threads you are in.  You are owned all the time.  BTW, still waiting for some "facts" from you

Edited by racer254

• Gold Member

With trumps signing of an executive order on friday evening obamacare is a walking dead healthcare program.  Immigrants deportation executive action will take place on monday.  On the spot hucked back across the border by border patrol will be legal again and for those sent to jail as an illegal once their sentence is done they get booted out immediately.  This will happen on monday.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, 02sled said:

He's only had 1 day to prove he is different. Time will tell but that time clock has just begun.

The comment made by others suggested that all you get from the president is the truth but they didn't seem to have such outrage from the liars of the past. Where were the lunatics smashing windows and setting things on fire then.

He set the timeline and a number of people that he promised would be gone.

What did Bill Lie about? Getting a hummer from a fat chick? Christ man of course he did. However on Trumps first day Trump and his press secretary lied about things that were easy to verify. His press secretary came up with a new phrase. "Alternate facts"  In the scheme of his job they are also very petty things to lie about. Pathetic coming from the President.  

4 hours ago, Momorider said:

Better border security and healthcare :) 

I'm sorry, I didn't realize that he already released his new plan. Where is the link comparing ACA to Trumpcare?

That is if you can still see my posts. I am on ignore after all.

Edited by revkevsdi

4 hours ago, spin_dry said:

so they're back to receiving medical care through emergency rooms? 

if they chose not to pay for health insurance. yep they can go to one of millions of stop in clinics for 50 bucks for your small stuff or go to a emergency room and get the bill and not pay and file chapter 8  . or wait for it                       .  get a job and buy insurance or take a shit paying job with good insurance . it is not your neighbors job to pay more so u can pay less .    

Trump on his tax returns prior to the election.

“I don’t mind releasing,” he said during his first president debate with Democratic candidate Hillary Clinton. “I’m under a routine audit. And it’ll be released. And as soon as the audit’s finished, it will be released.”

2 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Trump on his tax returns prior to the election.

“I don’t mind releasing,” he said during his first president debate with Democratic candidate Hillary Clinton. “I’m under a routine audit. And it’ll be released. And as soon as the audit’s finished, it will be released.”

:lol:

16114966_319320628469230_967147968936307050_n.jpg

• Like 1

16 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

He set the timeline and a number of people that he promised would be gone.

What did Bill Lie about? Getting a hummer from a fat chick? Christ man of course he did. However on Trumps first day Trump and his press secretary lied about things that were easy to verify. His press secretary came up with a new phrase. "Alternate facts"  In the scheme of his job they are also very petty things to lie about. Pathetic coming from the President.  

I'm sorry, I didn't realize that he already released his new plan. Where is the link comparing ACA to Trumpcare?

That is if you can still see my posts. I am on ignore after all.

Are you this dim witted that you don't understand that Bill Clinton was UNDER OATH when he lied about it?  Or is this just more of conveniently forgetting the most important facts?

• Platinum Contributing Member

"In other words, over 97 percent of last year’s newly insured Americans were from Medicaid expansion."

http://hotair.com/archives/2015/10/21/ninety-seven-percent-of-obamacares-newly-insured-are-from-medicaid-expansion/

Another often overlooked fact is many on the exchanges had HCI and dropped it to go on the exchanges.   New enrollments of people who previously did not have insurance are very low.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
16 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Republican handicap?

Quite spending so much time whining about shit and instead figure out what you are going to do about it in 2 years...four years

9 hours ago, racer254 said:

Are you this dim witted that you don't understand that Bill Clinton was UNDER OATH when he lied about it?  Or is this just more of conveniently forgetting the most important facts?

Thanks for clearing that up. So, you are ok with your President lying as long as he isn't under oath. 

It definitely explains why you are defending Trump and his Alternative facts.