Check your account email address ×

Acquittal?

XCR1250

Just now, Deephaven said:

Separate issue, but buying for a minor isn't a good way to stay out of jail in this case.

Laws have changed I guess, when I was 17 in 1964 you could walk into a gun store and buy guns, I bought and still have a Win. 30/30 model 94, no questions asked.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Deephaven said:

He is so dumb that the whipping portion is almost worn out.  I work my ass off and having something completely mindless to banter is relaxing.  I keep expecting he will figure out how fucking stupid he sounds..but obviously that is not going to happen.  Won't be long until like all others I put him on ignore.

2 hours ago, Snake said:

Look at the time wasted telling him what he knows.

"Ignore".

Mental midgets like him, Moto and other losers in the gene pool don't even show up.

One day....

4 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

Having to use foodstamps is not a indicator of buisness going well 

4 hours ago, CFM said:

He exposes that dumping on others wives are fine here. You going to say it’s the other person that’s just as responsible ? 

That i will fight against, and I do. 

The rest of it can be fun to banter. :thumbs

Why don't you boyz just take the beatings I give you, like a man?

Your own buds are telling you that you're just spinning your wheels in desperation!   

Bottom line is, no matter what you post, it's no good, 'cause I put out the CHALLENGE, and you FLAKED, and CHOKED!! 

They all know that you're secretly afraid of me, and are just trying to squirm your way out of the choke-hold I have on ya'!! 

2 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Your own buds are telling you that you're just spinning your wheels in desperation!   

Bottom line is, no matter what you post, it's no good, 'cause I put out the CHALLENGE, and you FLAKED, and CHOKED!! 

They all know that you're secretly afraid of me, and are just trying to squirm your way out of the choke-hold I have on ya'!! 

:bullshit:

• Like 1

Just now, The One said:

:bullshit:

Bullshit is what you are when you say you got a hottie, a turb YAm, pick-up and you're 18 !!!!! 

LMMFAO!! I'm willing to bet you're in your 50s, probably have no broad, and you're possibly a gay human being!!!!!    

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

Bullshit is what you are when you say you got a hottie, a turb YAm, pick-up and you're 18 !!!!! 

LMMFAO!! I'm willing to bet you're in your 50s, probably have no broad, and you're possibly a gay human being!!!!!    

:nose:

• Gold Member
17 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

I hate your pic, and I hate you. I really do.   

How old are you? 

You still wear a Mask and Stuff Cotton in your nostrils afraid of Covid. You are a pussy! 

:owned:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

Yup, real tough guy. A liar, shits on others wives, and afraid of everything. Pretty sure he mistakes the feeling of being scared for being tough. Fucking clown.

Edited by CFM
  • Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 hours ago, XCR1250 said:

According to court documents, Rittenhouse allegedly gave cash to Black — who was dating Rittenhouse’s sister — to purchase an AR-15 style rifle for Rittenhouse from a Wisconsin hardware store because Rittenhouse was underage.

Court documents allege Rittenhouse retrieved the gun from Black’s stepfather’s house in Kenosha on Aug. 25, 2020, and that Rittenhouse and Black went together, armed, to protests in downtown Kenosha that followed the Jacob Blake shooting. Later that night, Rittenhouse shot three men, killing two, in what he and his supporters say was an act of self defense. Rittenhouse is charged with homicide.

Has Black been charged with a straw purchase?

4 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

You only beat yourself...and pay other men to come visit you.

I accepted your stupid bet.  Offered to take care of the legal portion and you said "go to pm" and flaked.  You are the useless fuck that choked.  You don't even own a fucking house, homeless fuck.  The best is you can't afford a useless $36 respirator, but are so scared of covid that you wear a mask AND stuff your nostrils full of cotton when you go out instead of spending what equates to the price of a couple of drinks.  That and you make bets you are afraid to back up.  

• Like 2

11 hours ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Let’s not lie here. You fuckers literally feed into, and off of, this shit on a daily basis. Face it, if people ignored this waste of space, there wouldn’t be any of his shit to deal with. However, a lot of you can’t help yourself. Totally fucking stupid and completely predictable. Makes the people constantly going after him, not worth much more than him, period. 

:goodpost:

38 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

You only beat yourself...and pay other men to come visit you.

I accepted your stupid bet.  Offered to take care of the legal portion and you said "go to pm" and flaked.  You are the useless fuck that choked.  You don't even own a fucking house, homeless fuck.  The best is you can't afford a useless $36 respirator, but are so scared of covid that you wear a mask AND stuff your nostrils full of cotton when you go out instead of spending what equates to the price of a couple of drinks.  That and you make bets you are afraid to back up.  

I missed the respirator thing. Lol. Where was that  post ?

49 minutes ago, CFM said:

I missed the respirator thing. Lol. Where was that  post ?

On 10/27/2021 at 10:35 PM, Polaris 550 said:

I hope that by being vigilant, we can avoid it. 

I was using Instacart, up until this fukkin asshole pissed us off yesterday. 

I wear a mask, and I put cotton rolled up, in my nostrils, 'cause the masks don't seal properly around the nose.  It's tough breathing, but it's about as safe as I can get, barring a $36.00 respirator from Home Depot. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

I was wondering if Kyle will cop a plea???

Take the gun charge, and maybe a reckless endangerment, or somethin'. 

Maybe do 18 months or so, I don't really know. 

Judge just dismissed the gun charge.

Prosecutors will try to convince the jury that Rittenhouse provoked Rosenbaum.   There is nothing but a grainy video to support that argument.  You better start getting ready to take a permanent vacation.

12 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Too cheap to buy a respirator.

Dumb enough to think a respirator is a solution.

Dumb enough to think cotton up your noise is a good replacement for a respirator.

ROFL

12 hours ago, CFM said:

One word - CLOWN !

#cryingnocashnostrengthclown550

Why haven't you faggots stood up to me? Why haven't you gone to PM, and got this CHALLENGE going with me? 

You're living in fear of me, aren't you?

Big shot DeepFaggen, with his 800 HP Escalade and 3 boats , and CanFuckMen, with his 23' Baja, and Winni Waterfront, and you can't stand up to me!! 

LMAO!!! Yes, I " OWN " you with great and POWERFUL OWNAGE!! 

Nothing you say can undo the fact that you CHOKED AND FLAKED from my POWERFUL CHALLENGE!!  

Handing out "OWNAGE " is my business, and business is good!!  

1 minute ago, teamgreen02 said:

Judge just dismissed the gun charge.

Prosecutors will try to convince the jury that Rittenhouse provoked Rosenbaum.   There is nothing but a grainy video to support that argument.  You better start getting ready to take a permanent vacation.

Horrible case, horrible judge. 

Kyle could not legally possess that gun, because he was only 17 at the time, and not hunting with an adult.

The judge is charging the jury now..........NIGHTMARISH.

Extremely complicated, I can't see how the jury could possible figure this out. 

The most he'll get is some second-degree bullshit, if at all.

Not looking good for a conviction. 

Nothing would surprise me here. 

No permanent vacation. None of my enemies agreed to leave if he got convicted. That was a condition of my leaving. I also never said I would leave, only that I would stop posting. I reserved my right to post, because I was sure that faggots  would post against me, if I left. 

6 minutes ago, Legend said:

@Polaris 550 Count 6 "possession of a dangerous weapon by a person under 18" has been dismissed. 

Count 7 Curfew charge was dismissed last week. 

Guess you got owned and lost your bets once again!!

Nope, the fat lady has not sung yet

Lousy fukkin judge.

State should appeal if they can. 

3 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Horrible case, horrible judge. 

Kyle could not legally possess that gun, because he was only 17 at the time, and not hunting with an adult.

The judge is charging the jury now..........NIGHTMARISH.

Extremely complicated, I can't see how the jury could possible figure this out. 

The most he'll get is some second-degree bullshit, if at all.

Not looking good for a conviction. 

Nothing would surprise me here. 

No permanent vacation. None of my enemies agreed to leave if he got convicted. That was a condition of my leaving. I also never said I would leave, only that I would stop posting. I reserved my right to post, because I was sure that faggots  would post against me, if I left. 

Put up the statute and walk us through a conviction beyond a reasonable doubt on that charge.

4 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Nope, the fat lady has not sung yet

Lousy fukkin judge.

State should appeal if they can. 

the state conceded it was not a snort barrel weapon and the laws poorly written.  guess hey need to tighten that up because that IMO would have been the real legit charge here.  

Jeffrey Toobin, on CNN Just said that the jury instructions are the worst, most rambling he has ever heard in his career. He said no normal person could ever decipher the instructions.

What a shit trial, shit JUDGE.