Check your account email address ×

Hannity what an asshole….

3 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Remember when all your Washington heros told us mandates were un-American and would never happen in America? Yeah that was funny . What was your line oh yeah 

That's what dictators do . Now go kill your self you are a waste of air 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, Mainecat said:

The vaccines don’t stop the spread of covid they don’t stop infections of covid  and they don’t stop you from dying from covid 

You’re the piece of shit you pussy

• Haha 1

You see the report today ?

i saw it elsewhere, but this will do.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.staradvertiser.com/2021/11/09/breaking-news/study-shows-dramatic-decline-in-effectiveness-of-all-3-covid-19-vaccines-over-time/amp/

Study shows dramatic decline in effectiveness of all 3 COVID-19 vaccines over time

• Platinum Contributing Member
19 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

I see the Hannity drones hav responded. The guy is a total fuckin asshole. What’s worse is the numbnuts above that support his sad sorry ass.

I just read everything above and not a single person said they supported Hannity, but every person did make fun of your stupid ass..:lol:

Are you not able to comprehend what you read or something? 

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

I just read everything above and not a single person said they supported Hannity, but every person did make fun of your stupid ass..:lol:

To him that's called "Winning"  :lol: 

38 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

I see the Hannity drones hav responded. The guy is a total fuckin asshole. What’s worse is the numbnuts above that support his sad sorry ass.

You haven't explained why this clip makes him an asshole? Is it unreasonable to ask if getting tested is suitable in place of a vaccine???

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Exactly no one supported Hannity. Also who likes Hannity on this site? I find him to be an annoying DB

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Exactly no one supported Hannity. Also who likes Hannity on this site? I find him to be an annoying DB

Agree 100%, right wing fear mongering Douche. He's foxes version of Madow, Lemon, or Cuomo

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

So all you have is hanity is a asshole ? 

Nothing about your heros complet bullshit nothing about the mandates they all straight up lied about .

Again watch and think about it and respond 

4 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Agree 100%, right wing fear mongering Douche. He's foxes version of Madow, Lemon, or Cuomo

Did you ever notice how MC loves to label everyone. You're a racist, Homophobe, Xenaphobe, or so other Phobe. He also likes to claim that everyone is driven by partisan politics that disagrees with him. I very rarely see guys that lean right on this site support something for partisan reason. People like MC on a daily basis on this site support everything for partisan reasons. I believe he thinks the conservatives on this site must be like him in the regard  

14 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

This!!  I can't stand Hannity, and the reference to him being the equivalent to Madcow or the others couldn't be more true.  Another day, another fail by @Mainecat :lol:

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Did you ever notice how MC loves to label everyone. You're a racist, Homophobe, Xenaphobe, or so other Phobe. He also likes to claim that everyone is driven by partisan politics that disagrees with him. I very rarely see guys that lean right on this site support something for partisan reason. People like MC on a daily basis on this site support everything for partisan reasons. I believe he thinks the conservatives on this site must be like him in the regard  

At least he stopped describing himself as an independant.  That horse left the barn years ago.  I like the guy, and he's been around these boards for around 20 years, but there is something cognitively wrong with him.  I've never seen anyone throat gargle the party line like this guy does.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Snake said:

It's called trolling and you get hooked and reeled in like a dead tuna.

Oh, well... I guess if you have the time to fish in the lake, fish will bite.

He's here getting what he wants....a daily beating.  In a way, you should feel happy for him.  It's clear this is the only way anybody pays him any attention that doesn't make him bleed.  Sure, his brain leaks stupid but, he feels worthy here.

I know, it's a sad life but, he's a liberal.  It's all he has.  You think he likes dealing with his real life better than this?  Try to imagine his day as he opens his eyes into his world.....and realizes, again, he's just got to do the best he can with what he has.......

Change Of Heart GIF - Al Bundy Married With Children Disgust - Discover &  Share GIFs