Check your account email address ×

QAnon Believers Gather In Dallas Awaiting Return Of Long-Dead JFK Jr.

WTF?

Source: Forbes

QAnon supporters have reportedly gathered in Dallas, Texas, in anticipation of the return of John F. Kennedy Jr., who they believe will announce a 2024 presidential run alongside Donald Trump, despite being dead for 22 years—the latest crackpot claim from a movement that believes the world is run by a cabal of Satan-worshiping pedophiles. 

Journalist Steven Monacelli posted pictures to Twitter Monday of a crowd gathered at the AT&T Discovery District in downtown Dallas with many wearing “Trump/JFK Jr. 2024” shirts ahead of an expected announcement from Kennedy on Tuesday at Dealey Plaza, where his father, President John F. Kennedy, was assassinated in 1963. 

Monacelli posted an update Tuesday from Dealey Plaza showing a growing gathering in anticipation of the “announcement” from his son. 

According to various QAnon conspiracy theories, the younger Kennedy is expected to emerge from two decades of hiding to be named vice president to a reinstated Trump, who in turn will become “king of kings,” Newsweek reported. 

Read more: https://www.forbes.com/sites/teakvetenadze/2021/11/02/qanon-believers-gather-in-dallas-awaiting-return-of-long-dead-jfk-jr/  

See also ... 

Hundreds of QAnon Fans Are Going to Texas to See JFK Return. No, Seriously. 
https://www.vice.com/en/article/xgd85a/qanon-dallas-jfk-trump 

JZ7N2XNNDJG73OQ2E3ZMGJZSRE.jpg
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

WTF?

Source: Forbes

QAnon supporters have reportedly gathered in Dallas, Texas, in anticipation of the return of John F. Kennedy Jr., who they believe will announce a 2024 presidential run alongside Donald Trump, despite being dead for 22 years—the latest crackpot claim from a movement that believes the world is run by a cabal of Satan-worshiping pedophiles. 

Journalist Steven Monacelli posted pictures to Twitter Monday of a crowd gathered at the AT&T Discovery District in downtown Dallas with many wearing “Trump/JFK Jr. 2024” shirts ahead of an expected announcement from Kennedy on Tuesday at Dealey Plaza, where his father, President John F. Kennedy, was assassinated in 1963. 

Monacelli posted an update Tuesday from Dealey Plaza showing a growing gathering in anticipation of the “announcement” from his son. 

According to various QAnon conspiracy theories, the younger Kennedy is expected to emerge from two decades of hiding to be named vice president to a reinstated Trump, who in turn will become “king of kings,” Newsweek reported. 

Read more: https://www.forbes.com/sites/teakvetenadze/2021/11/02/qanon-believers-gather-in-dallas-awaiting-return-of-long-dead-jfk-jr/  

See also ... 

Hundreds of QAnon Fans Are Going to Texas to See JFK Return. No, Seriously. 
https://www.vice.com/en/article/xgd85a/qanon-dallas-jfk-trump 

JZ7N2XNNDJG73OQ2E3ZMGJZSRE.jpg

Wow so a theoretical 6 but really looks more like 3 poss 2 . And this is worth the time to post not one thread but 2 lmfao .talk about pathetic not sure what is worse the 3 people who went. The reporters who acctualy covered the story . Or the sorry fucks who thought it link worthy . A true 3 way tie of fucking idiots 

4 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Unlike the above addicted I don’t live here 24/7

:lol:Says the guy with the most posts in this thread. Please tell me you're just a troll and not really this stupid? 

• Thanks 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
59 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Gop won virgins without trump support. I thought that was a very good thing. 

I'm kinda shocked, Youngkin never brought in a single big name to help him campaign, mean while Biden, Obama, Kamala only provided a big loss..It's quite clear Americans don't like the Dem platform and dem supporters are dropping like flies. Youngkin won in a landslide.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

I'm kinda shocked, Youngkin never brought in a single big name to help him campaign, mean while Biden, Obama, Kamala only provided a big loss..It's quite clear Americans don't like the Dem platform and dem supporters are dropping like flies. Youngkin won in a landslide.

He should be applauded. He also flushed out one of the last holdouts of the Clinton regime. Maybe the gop is losing their bizarre affection for the orange shithead. 

5 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

since when is 2% a landslide.  

• Haha 1

54 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

He should be applauded. He also flushed out one of the last holdouts of the Clinton regime. Maybe the gop is losing their bizarre affection for the orange shithead. 

Again nothing to do with Trump but everything to do where people see the countery going 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

since when is 2% a landslide.  

I had to toss that in for my buddy spinner..I knew it would get him going..:lol: