Check your account email address ×

Let the "Peaceful Protests" Begin!

1 minute ago, Ebsell said:

Fucking well wouldn't destroy the property of some poor bastard that probably feels the same way I do about the government 

I highly doubt Bank of America feels the same way about the government as we do. :lol:

5 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Not exactly. They will ally with them, at least at first, because liberals falsely believe the fascist's views of genocide and racial purity deserve to be debated instead of just smashed. 

Well fuck!  Let's kill them first then.  Killing liberals is gonna be like stomping roaches. Sure, it will be feel satisfying, but it will get tiring after a while.  No challenge.  Or maybe we should mix and match to keep it fresh?

34 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

If they had nuts, they'd plan and possible execute an attack on the Vatican.  

and that would not be very hard to do at all . I have been there in recent yrs and still surprisingly lax security even . shocking lax of security would be more like it . but like u said they don't want that fight

32 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

We're gonna have to move that to Thursdays.  It'll all be in the MEMO at Tuesday's meeting.

Bring donuts.

not only do I need to bring the Schumer Pelosi and Franken masks now I have to bring the fucking doughnuts to   

51 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

My co-op you mean?

Hell naw, the Revolutionary guard will need good meds to fight the fascists and will likely compliment our praxis in the face of unrelenting capitalism.

as a fellow life long smoker I can tell u this I really have very little faith in a thc induced militia. speed or meth coke even lsd   but pot yeah good luck motivating the troops . again we see why so much rambling so little action

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Well fuck!  Let's kill them first then.  Killing liberals is gonna be like stomping roaches. Sure, it will be feel satisfying, but it will get tiring after a while.  No challenge.  Or maybe we should mix and match to keep it fresh?

Liberals will rapidly join the revolution after the Nazis start killing them. 

We must be wary of them, though, they killed Rosa Luxembourg. Walling them is definitely an option.

9 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

as a fellow life long smoker I can tell u this I really have very little faith in a thc induced militia. speed or meth coke even lsd   but pot yeah good luck motivating the troops . again we see why so much rambling so little action

No the meds would be for after battle recovery only. 

3 hours ago, motonoggin said:

Well, you just seem real triggered by anyone standing up to the power structure. Seems like you need a safe space to calm down.

The history of revolution suggests that the state will try to use its monopoly on force to put down any resistance. I'm am completely aware of this, but thanks for the advice anyway, random white guy.

Triggered, no- that's what happens to you and your little sissy butt buddies.  I laugh at people like you.  I don't need a safe space, but you would if you ever fucked with me, my family, my friends or my stuff. That's not a threat either, that's a promise.

2 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

lol yeah standing up to the power structure by typing support for pussys busting windows in privet franchised business and pussy punch and running like bitches . fucking pathetic why not just ask your unemployed little friends go occupy wall street again that was super effective

:lol:

2 hours ago, motonoggin said:

When people value property more than lives, destruction of property is the best way to hurt them. 

It's not really that hard a concept to understand.

Lol, well, first you'd have to actually be in a position to have shit started. 

When you fuck with someone else's property, don't be surprised when you get your head caved in 

1 hour ago, Ebsell said:

You're comparing people,protesting Government and destroying government property to people protesting government and destroying private property ? You really are a fucking idiot  :nuts:

That, and a combination of having a fried brain 

5 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Motostoner after he fucks with someone else's stuff. 

27415EF100000578-3024504-image-m-35_1428068846526.jpg.cf.jpg

Id say thats more like you if you actually show up to fight all the people you have threatened..... :news:

4 minutes ago, Dave said:

Im sure you are....angryalltalkguy.

I sure as fuck ain't concerned about getting my ass kicked , but a fat tub of shit like you.

The only persons ass you're kicking is the guy who cuts you off at the buffet 

2 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

I sure as fuck ain't concerned about getting my ass kicked , but a fat tub of shit like you.

The only persons ass you're kicking is the guy who cuts you off at the buffet 

:Yawn: