Check your account email address ×

FB humor season is back!!!

1 hour ago, Palu49 said:

There was the senior picture and then another one I saw this morning with some dork catching snowflakes in his mouth on a Barney sled. I really wanted to read the comments but didn’t ever check them 😂

The second one has no comments on ACTR, just saw it.

53 minutes ago, mnstang said:

Sometimes when the foolproof water trick doesn't work the guys say to then fill with water and let it sit out overnight and that will pop the clutch off when it freezes.  I should check back to see the cracked clutch pictures

I actually did that once. It does work. The clutch was already beyond fixable. and I didn’t care what happened to the sled. Also it only takes about an hour. 

Edited by Not greg b

2 hours ago, Not greg b said:

I wanted to comment on this one so bad, but I just had to keep telling myself "Try not to be a dick.  Try not to be a dick.  Try not to be a dick."

• Haha 2

On 2/7/2022 at 9:15 PM, Not greg b said:

I actually did that once. It does work. The clutch was already beyond fixable. and I didn’t care what happened to the sled. Also it only takes about an hour. 

On 2/7/2022 at 9:45 PM, mnstang said:

I'm just one of those suckers that uses a puller

go to the last segment, :lmao:

7 hours ago, Palu49 said:

$42,000 for a 19 850 enduro, a 20 850 enduro and a 20 triton hybrid today. Both sleds had 1200ish miles. He deleted it before I could screenshot and after I told him crack is a helluva drug.

I'm wondering if that is about the loan still on the whole shebang.

On 12/27/2021 at 10:40 PM, racinfarmer said:

Oh boy, just what I've been looking for! 

A beat out, "freestyled", modded, overpriced, 8 year old race sled.

I plan on be in Alex tomorrow morning, I'll sure there'll be a line to buy the thing.

image.png.d0ecfa2770e19a0444b0a157cfee1bde.png

Update!

Not only have I seen this sled in person (it is kinda roached out), he is now down to $3750 with no bites.

More junk from the folks at team industries..

Team's refusal to stand behind that junk is why we have the ADAPT clutches this year, instead of them not coming until the new chassis.

And different suppliers for clutches, trans-axles, and front diffs for the entire dirt product line

Edited by krom

24 minutes ago, Doug said:

404756893_TeamArticcat.jpg.97db1098795daf8fceb3c60ca41e6f6d.jpg

You still are that stupid, after all these years!!???

The clueless marketing clowns that wrote that, are prob the same clowns who wrote the add calling the poo 840 the most reliable engine ever
Says team right on the clutch..
Team designed and manufactured the junk, after years of trying to convince the brass at AC to let them be a supplier.

Team sells/sold the exact same clutches to several other companies, including john deere, and even bad boy/textron before they purchased AC

Poo has a bunch of breaking/blowing up clutches too, also manufactured by team, see the thread in here....

Edited by krom

1 hour ago, krom said:

You still are that stupid, after all these years!!???

The clueless marketing clowns that wrote that, are prob the same clowns who wrote the add calling the poo 840 the most reliable engine ever
Says team right on the clutch..
Team designed and manufactured the junk, after years of trying to convince the brass at AC to let them be a supplier.

Team sells/sold the exact same clutches to several other companies, including john deere, and even bad boy/textron before they purchased AC

Poo has a bunch of breaking/blowing up clutches too, also manufactured by team, see the thread in here....

:lol:

2024534425_Cathingafish.thumb.jpg.acf781d4f40ff43d5bf363e2bf6af201.jpg

5 minutes ago, Tommcat said:

Not one worth reading 

I meant on Fakebook, is there a 4S Yamacat group?   Also posted one on your FB page.  Funny, guy buys a custom wrap, big tune and runs the stock pos clutch known to explode.  It's a wonder no one has been killed... yet. 

Must say, Team does a great job keeping the spider attached.  :lol:

41 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

I meant on Fakebook, is there a 4S Yamacat group?   Also posted one on your FB page.  Funny, guy buys a custom wrap, big tune and runs the stock pos clutch known to explode.  It's a wonder no one has been killed... yet. 

Must say, Team does a great job keeping the spider attached.  :lol:

Cat likes their loctite. 

• Haha 1