Check your account email address ×

FB humor season is back!!!

25 minutes ago, Not greg b said:

If you throw a ns1 on it you can see if it is doing that if you know what to look for on the data log.  

I'm just spitballing... but there's something going on and it's not just the shitty clutching and lack of gearing options.  if it's throwing additional fuel at high rpm and a hot pipe... or changing timing... idk? 

Did D&D dig into the ECU @taperk600?

Tricking the pipe temp sensor is super easy, but it won't get you much.

D&D has been into the ecu of the pre-production sled, and full production sled.  They are making almost 10 hp over stock with a y pipe, muffler, and tune.

Thunder products is claiming on face book that they are getting 97 mph out of the broke in catalyst while using the stock secondary, without hitting a wall at 80...

• Like 1

The pipe temp sensor is there for a reason SMH hey we're burning down but can't risk the hp loss of saving the motor SMH SMH facepalm facepalm people need to just ride their shit wow WTF bunch of new Hampshire tunerz in the house 

12 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

but there's something going on and it's not just the shitty clutching

AGREE!   Mine fell on its face few times  now.. Nothing crazy but I FELT IT.. I know what it feels like when they pull timing.. I actually thought my fuel was bad.. Added 2 ounces of BOOSTANE (this shit works) did it again yesterday.. 

5 minutes ago, jonlafon1 said:

AGREE!   Mine fell on its face few times  now.. Nothing crazy but I FELT IT.. I know what it feels like when they pull timing.. I actually thought my fuel was bad.. Added 2 ounces of BOOSTANE (this shit works) did it again yesterday.. 

haven't been on one but what @racinfarmer mentioned got me thinking... 

Just now, Crnr2Crnr said:

haven't been on one but what @racinfarmer mentioned got me thinking... 

Well im still trying to figure it out.. It was very noticeable the first 20 miles.. Did it a bunch.. After that not as much.. I honestly thought it was the clutching, but not after yesterday.. 

21 minutes ago, mnstang said:

The pipe temp sensor is there for a reason SMH hey we're burning down but can't risk the hp loss of saving the motor SMH SMH facepalm facepalm people need to just ride their shit wow WTF bunch of new Hampshire tunerz in the house 

relax

just curious to know if it's dumping a shitload of (excessive) fuel above a specific rpm/temp combination... to save it from itself.  

1 hour ago, Potatodigger1 said:

IMG_2413.thumb.jpeg.154c2156debf963b4911a4fbfdf5f195.jpegQuite possibly the dumbest snowmobile post I have ever seen!?!?

Anything “trail conversion” brings out the top of the stupidity pole. If they ran race fuel in those sleds like you are supposed to they would be money ahead vs trying to a make a race sled a trail sled. 

4 hours ago, Potatodigger1 said:

IMG_2413.thumb.jpeg.154c2156debf963b4911a4fbfdf5f195.jpegQuite possibly the dumbest snowmobile post I have ever seen!?!?

The degenerates get attracted to old clapped race sleds like flies to shit 

7 hours ago, Potatodigger1 said:

I know a guy who has been trying to put that square peg into that round hole for a few years now…..

Come on man, I'm right here.  Right in the feels.

5 hours ago, mnstang said:

The degenerates get attracted to old clapped race sleds like flies to shit 

This is my favorite dirt bag.  All his shit is like this.  Feel sorry for whoever buys stuff from him.  If I can find the for sale ad for that sled, you might want to sit down first.

Edit - found it!

image.png.ea115455b375b163e23f86f3fd89a7b4.png

274552439_10103065157762922_1819524654366256767_n.jpg

Edited by racinfarmer
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

The cunty-ness is surging up in me right now.

Some people shouldn't own race sleds, or ex race sleds.  If you need to ask the VERY basics of suspension set-up, yeah...

You mean like "How do I get less ski pressure?"

6 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

The cunty-ness is surging up in me right now.

Some people shouldn't own race sleds, or ex race sleds.  If you need to ask the VERY basics of suspension set-up, yeah...

And those are the guys that ask about putting twin pipes on.

Then after people questioning them it turns out they really just want it loud and are happy they just need to find a can for it.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, mnstang said:

And those are the guys that ask about putting twin pipes on.

Then after people questioning them it turns out they really just want it loud and are happy they just need to find a can for it.

One dipshit asked how to hook up a heated shield to some old sno-x sled.

I had 2 poasts removed from that one.

• Haha 1

Just now, Sled_Hed said:

That post was hard to read. 

The people answering no, the jackshaft won't break, are the correct ones.

The lower end and primary are far more likely to have issues before the driveshaft breaks.  

On 1/21/2024 at 11:11 PM, krom said:

Tricking the pipe temp sensor is super easy, but it won't get you much.

D&D has been into the ecu of the pre-production sled, and full production sled.  They are making almost 10 hp over stock with a y pipe, muffler, and tune.

Thunder products is claiming on face book that they are getting 97 mph out of the broke in catalyst while using the stock secondary, without hitting a wall at 80...

He has been in the secondary on those sleds 

On 1/23/2024 at 6:08 PM, racinfarmer said:

Come on man, I'm right here.  Right in the feels.

This is my favorite dirt bag.  All his shit is like this.  Feel sorry for whoever buys stuff from him.  If I can find the for sale ad for that sled, you might want to sit down first.

Edit - found it!

image.png.ea115455b375b163e23f86f3fd89a7b4.png

274552439_10103065157762922_1819524654366256767_n.jpg

My buddy always had converted race sleds until a couple years ago, the full front end tear down to get his 11 started cold was always fun. We ended up putting cables on one of them. They were from an F7 which probably made the sled faster id imagine.

I don’t miss riding with his SX sleds when something crazy would happen, like a car coming at a road crossing. Then we’d have to limp it across the road and change plugs 

10 hours ago, Palu49 said:

My buddy always had converted race sleds until a couple years ago, the full front end tear down to get his 11 started cold was always fun. We ended up putting cables on one of them. They were from an F7 which probably made the sled faster id imagine.

I don’t miss riding with his SX sleds when something crazy would happen, like a car coming at a road crossing. Then we’d have to limp it across the road and change plugs 

At least with the old carbed XC sleds, you'd get a few crossings in before fouling a set of plugs.  Maybe even a full day or even weekend!

Always like the guys who preach how great old sno-x sleds are for pretty much everything, yet they leave shit like that out of their sermons.