Check your account email address ×

Desantos and the state of Florida decided that the people couldn't handle the truth about COVID deaths in the state.

• Gold Member

Florida isnt built for cowards like you. 

Sister in law just left to fly back home to Vero Beach,  she runs 3 bars never shut down once, money kept flowing. Cant say the same for a lot of bars here in Connecticut that no longer exist thanks to Democrat idiots. 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

X3

X -1

:lmao:

name me the last/best presidential candidate from Florida other than Jeb Bush and Mr. Thirsty who Trump out bullshitted. 

marco-rubio-drink.gif

DeSantis is just another nut-job accommodating the needs of the Tea-Party whacko flock, which isn't actually his own.  man has no legs.  hope he runs, for comic relief. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

X -1

:lmao:

name me the last/best presidential candidate from Florida other than Jeb Bush and Mr. Thirsty who Trump out bullshitted. 

marco-rubio-drink.gif

DeSantis is just another nut-job accommodating the needs of the Tea-Party whacko flock, which isn't actually his own.  man has no legs.  hope he runs, for comic relief. 

So, Florida is your problem?  You are already too invested in this guy.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, EvilBird said:

Florida isnt built for cowards like you. 

Sister in law just left to fly back home to Vero Beach,  she runs 3 bars never shut down once, money kept flowing. Cant say the same for a lot of bars here in Connecticut that no longer exist thanks to Democrat idiots. 

Up side the head . Then promptly ignored 

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

why not, they have a lot of misguided electoral votes?  

my only investment in him is pointing out that he's a coat-tail rider and completely disingenuous, aka a fraud - akin to a used car salesman on the under $999 lot

but that's just my opinion :lol:

11 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

They all are it is extremely odd to say the least.  But anything to take your eye from the out of control ball I guess 

1 minute ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

my only investment in him is pointing out that he's a coat-tail rider and completely disingenuous, aka a fraud - akin to a used car salesman on the under $999 lot

Lmfao.   I assume you voted for old Joe can't make it up

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

Lmfao.   I assume you voted for old Joe can't make it up

your assumption is incorrect

I voted for the Libertarian candidate in the last election who most closely aligned with what I as s consumer of government found my own values aligned with.

didn't vote for Joe

didn't vote for Donald

any other questions, I have lots of answers and an unlimited supply of beer.  :)

Just now, Crnr2Crnr said:

your assumption is incorrect

I voted for the Libertarian candidate in the last election who most closely aligned with what I as s consumer of government found my own values aligned with.

didn't vote for Joe

didn't vote for Donald

any other questions, I have lots of answers and an unlimited supply of beer.  :)

You threw that ball down the street to no where C2C but hey its your vote. 

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

I was gonna respond to this but I read your post about voting foe the libertarian candidate so, I am  being merciful.  

47 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

They all are it is extremely odd to say the least.  But anything to take your eye from the out of control ball I guess 

Yep.  

40 minutes ago, Badger** said:

You threw that ball down the street to no where C2C but hey its your vote. 

Yep.  They official because a fat chance after that idiot pot head took headlines.

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I was gonna respond to this but I read your post about voting foe the libertarian candidate so, I am  being merciful.  

don't, as both liberal whack job Democrats and conservative whack job Republicans now wrongfully control both parties narratives.

the best part of being a moderate independent is watching the shit show like it's thanksgiving dinner, and egging on both sides

the worst part of being a moderate independent is paying for their agendas

the blind sheep just willingly follow their shepherds

private-skipper.gif

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

don't, as both liberal whack job Democrats and conservative whack job Republicans now wrongfully control both parties narratives.

the best part of being a moderate independent is watching the shit show like it's thanksgiving dinner, and egging on both sides

the worst part of being a moderate independent is paying for their agendas

the blind sheep just willingly follow their shepherds

private-skipper.gif

I can’t argue with any of this.  

7 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Please don't tell me you would Rather have Evers as your Gov. Than DeSantis....that's crazy talk. 

• Like 1