Check your account email address ×

Desantos and the state of Florida decided that the people couldn't handle the truth about COVID deaths in the state.

• Platinum Contributing Member
16 hours ago, Badger** said:

You threw that ball down the street to no where C2C but hey its your vote. 

16 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

the sheep vote for Democrats and Republicans, and I'm a billy goat.  :lol:
what's up Badgina?  :)

Bingo👍🏼🇺🇸

On 10/18/2021 at 8:39 PM, Crnr2Crnr said:

the sheep vote for Democrats and Republicans, and I'm a billy goat.  :lol:
what's up Badgina?  :)

Well I got the Lake shut down for the winter I hope you guys have a better winter than last year. HCS has gotten worst than any Sled site on the net. C2C make your vote count pick the lesser of the two evil's till something better comes along you decide what that is. I got vax last spring, do I agree with it?? The jury is still out but I can say I know a fair amount of people that have died from COVID mostly older guys like me some with issues some without issues. Just keep doing your best in life C2C:bc:    

53 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Well I got the Lake shut down for the winter I hope you guys have a better winter than last year. HCS has gotten worst than any Sled site on the net. C2C make your vote count pick the lesser of the two evil's till something better comes along you decide what that is. I got vax last spring, do I agree with it?? The jury is still out but I can say I know a fair amount of people that have died from COVID mostly older guys like me some with issues some without issues. Just keep doing your best in life C2C:bc:    

Good to hear.  We shut down two weekends ago which is earlier than normal but have a shitload of stuff going on.  HCS is a skeleton, kind of a shame because we had a good site with fun people.  I got vaxxed last spring as well, going to wait out the booster for a while though and let the other guinea pigs be the control trial.  I don't know of anyone who has died of covid, or the vaccine but know several that did catch it and about half of them still have some funky issues they are dealing with.  Crazy.

Keep me posted if you are heading up to Langlade cty this winter and want to ride and grab a beverage as I'm a short 30 minutes away.

• Like 1