Check your account email address ×

Over half of those diagnosed will develop ‘long COVID’

3 million will die unless we lockdown. Vaccines stop you from getting and spreading covid. Natural immunity isn’t better than a vaccine. No one dies from vaccines. No one had long term health issues from vaccines. Mask aren’t needed, masks are needed. Social distance, we have no idea where social distancing came from. Biden will end covid. Ivermectin doesn’t work. Sturgis is a super spreader, football games are super spreaders. Black lives matter protests aren’t super spreaders. Obama birthday guests are Sophisticated vaccinated individuals

Edited by jtssrx
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

24 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Lies

I know a fuck load of people who cought a covid they had there flu and never looked back . I litteraly only know 1 long hauler and not to sure how real hers is seeing as she is crazy and has been dying of somthing every time I have to see her for fucking decades 

4 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

3 million will die unless we lockdown. Vaccines stop you from getting and spreading covid. Natural immunity isn’t better than a vaccine. No one dies from vaccines. No one had long term health issues from vaccines. Mask aren’t needed, masks are needed. Social distance, we have no idea where social distancing came from. Biden will end covid. Ivermectin doesn’t work. Sturgis is a super spreader, football games are super spreaders. Black lives matter protests aren’t super spreaders. Obama birthday guests are Sophisticated vaccinated individuals

:owned:

My newest fav is, “if you have had covid and have immunity, getting the jab will give you super immunity!!!”

:lol:

SYiENcE SAId sO!!!  

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

:owned:

My newest fav is, “if you have had covid and have immunity, getting the jab will give you super immunity!!!”

:lol:

SYiENcE SAId sO!!!  

The vaccine actually kills natural immunity. If you get the antibody treatment the insert flat out told you not to get a vaccine for up to six months as it will attack the antibody treatment

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

My wife and BIL are both long haulers…really not that funny. 

What are they doing about it? Have they tried ivermectin, antibody treatment, daily intake of vitamin c d zink and Quercetin? 

here is a website to get a great covid supplement

https://zstacklife.com

9 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

14 hits in 15 minutes. Precious 

Mental health professional. :lol:You do know the difference between professional and patient don't you, or are you a professional patient? :dunno:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, irv said:

Mental health professional. :lol:You do know the difference between professional and patient don't you, or are you a professional patient? :dunno:

I’m retired and living life. Another chapter unfolds. Great career with zero complaints or regrets. Hopefully you can say the same. 

4 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I’m retired and living life. Another chapter unfolds. Great career with zero complaints or regrets. Hopefully you can say the same. 

Your constant screaming here about how happy and fulfilled your life has been is met with laughter.  Just because you can’t hear it, doesn’t mean it isn’t real.

:lol2:

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

So a retired mental health professional spends his time on a sled forum, who doesn't sled, seeing how many he can reel numerous times a day? Whatever floats your boat, I suppose. :dunno:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, irv said:

So a retired mental health professional spends his time on a sled forum, who doesn't sled, seeing how many he can reel numerous times a day? Whatever floats your boat, I suppose. :dunno:

It’s an exercise in curiosity. It doesn’t really take a lot of time. 15-20 Minutes a day. It’s just that the stuff I post gets tons of hits. 

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Your constant screaming here about how happy and fulfilled your life has been is met with laughter.  Just because you can’t hear it, doesn’t mean it isn’t real.

:lol2:

I haven’t screamed since the days of owning an arctic cat. 

16 hours ago, irv said:

Yup, he thinks that a great life.

In his defense, it us much better than clown550’s. 

#clownworld

Edited by CFM
  • Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

It’s an exercise in curiosity. It doesn’t really take a lot of time. 15-20 Minutes a day. It’s just that the stuff I post gets tons of hits. 

I mean you do understand that that's why we are all here right?? To view, read, and banter back and forth about topics?? I can post a mountain bike video and get 20 views in 20 minutes..

But then again you have that God complex mental disorder so you don't understand you're on a discussion forum you think it's you.. Epic:lol:

• Haha 1