Check your account email address ×

Fresh illegals - coming to a city near you

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

BOOGY BOOGY BOOGY

Yep boogy boogy boogy over 120k of them a month . That is around 1,440,000 iligals a year in 4 yrs that could potentially be 17,280,000 iligal aliens Joe is turning a blind eye to . And you being the obedient little lemming you are also ate turning a blind eye to what you know is a fucked up situation caused 100% by Joe's words and policy's and canceling of mandates that were working better than at any other time in your worthless life 

8 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Yep boogy boogy boogy over 120k of them a month . That is around 1,440,000 iligals a year in 4 yrs that could potentially be 17,280,000 iligal aliens Joe is turning a blind eye to . And you being the obedient little lemming you are also ate turning a blind eye to what you know is a fucked up situation caused 100% by Joe's words and policy's and canceling of mandates that were working better than at any other time in your worthless life 

WRONG 120,000 Illegals do not enter the us from Mexico every month.

they are not illegals you stupid fuck.

So have open borders ... & we'll take all that want to come from any country. Good plan dummies...!

How long before the Mexicans start assaninating judges & politicians, like they do in their country :dunno:

How many more millions do we need, before they fully control the elections? We can then make the USA a great country like Haiti or Somalia. It will be awesome...!

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

You are correct July numbers of iligals crossing the border was 212627 my bad 

Screenshot_20211017-092841_Chrome.jpg

Edited by Ez ryder
  • Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

How many links would you like showing you're wrong and he's right?? Just give me a # as this info is readily available..

15 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Biden said before when he was a VP - that he wanted a non stop stream of refugees/ illegals coming in. And he said the country will be better off once whites are the minority & the others make all the rules & run the show. 

7 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

You are a pathetic moron. 

(a)Improper time or place; avoidance of examination or inspection; misrepresentation and concealment of facts

Any alien who (1) enters or attempts to enter the United States at any time or place other than as designated by immigration officers, or (2) eludes examination or inspection by immigration officers, or (3) attempts to enter or obtains entry to the United States by a willfully false or misleading representation or the willful concealment of a material fact, shall, for the first commission of any such offense, be fined under title 18 or imprisoned not more than 6 months, or both, and, for a subsequent commission of any such offense, be fined under title 18, or imprisoned not more than 2 years, or both.

7 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Oh how wrong I was with 120k a mo 

When I an wrong I admit it 

You were right in May it was mot 120k it was 180,034 I really need to tighten up my numbers 

And apr was not 120,000 you were correct again it was 178,850 

Now go lay by your dish 

Screenshot_20211017-093101_Chrome.jpg

11 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

If they are not liilgas what do you call some one who broke the law to get in to your countery 

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

If they are not liilgas what do you call some one who broke the law to get in to your countery 

Dem voters.

Is there anything funnier than an idiot fucking libtwat insisting everyone else is scared?  :lol:

10 hours ago, SSFB said:

George Soros called me up earlier and I got another 10k illegals headed for Michigan. 

I hope some go to the UP. Bunch of lazy whitey’s up there. Plenty of jobs for people willing to work.