Check your account email address ×

Biden cancels more border contracts

That’s what they want to do. It’s nutz.

I really think there is a brain eating disease.

We need to find out who’s controlling Biden now. Enough fucking around.

It absolutely amazes me that this Administration is getting a free pass on this border crisis.  It is absolutely sickening on what is going on down there.  I don’t see how any Democrat or Republican can think this is a good idea and not a MAJOR threat to this country?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

It is exactly what they want this is planned and working better than they could have imagined.  And the media is playing along even better than they thought they would 

29 minutes ago, BadaBing444 said:

It absolutely amazes me that this Administration is getting a free pass on this border crisis.  It is absolutely sickening on what is going on down there.  I don’t see how any Democrat or Republican can think this is a good idea and not a MAJOR threat to this country?

See above. It is all by design, all intentional, and the same is happening up here. We've all be trained, reprogrammed and brainwashed not to speak out against it by the Liberals. 

31 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

I guess you clowns were spawned here.

Its unsustainable.  That shouldn't have to be explained.  I don't know how you even walk, given how many times you've shot yourself in the foot.

• Like 1

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Its a FUCKING INVASION. YOU FUCKING RETARD.  INVASION!!  I don't give a fuck about politics.  These fucks that have showed up in the last 8-10 months are not looking to do good for us.  INVASION!!!

41 minutes ago, poopooforme said:

Its a FUCKING INVASION. YOU FUCKING RETARD.  INVASION!!  I don't give a fuck about politics.  These fucks that have showed up in the last 8-10 months are not looking to do good for us.  INVASION!!!

Biden is truly aiding the enemy.  he is certainly not supporting U.S. laws. hes actually defying order to uphold these laws.   He is by the very definition of the term,  a Traitor and should be treated as one. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Listen to all the native Americans here.

Walls do not work. Check your history books for verification.

Check out the WHITE HOUSE you idiot.  Ever heard of the GREAT WALL OF CHINA?

Edited by racer254

22 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Really? You don’t say the wall in China? Lol

Ever hear of "gated communities"  FFS, you are just a full blown anti trump parrot.  All you follow is the narrative that Washington liberals put forth.

2 hours ago, racer254 said:

Ever hear of "gated communities"  FFS, you are just a full blown anti trump parrot.  All you follow is the narrative that Washington liberals put forth.

Dude your no history guy. The Great Wall of China was breached by many armies and enemies. It failed like all others in the world.

I’m pro common sense. 

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

Dude your no history guy. The Great Wall of China was breached by many armies and enemies. It failed like all others in the world.

I’m pro common sense. 

So armies and enemies breach walls?  GOT IT.  Thanks for proving that little tidbit.

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

genghis khan Had no problem with the wall.

Walls don’t work.

LOL, Only a dipshit would believe it.  Thanks

Do even remotely understand what you are arguing?

Jails have walls, Germany had a wall, castles have walls.   DERP DERP walls don't work, my politicians have said that, so it must be true.

Edited by racer254

6 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Every one in my family came here legally thrugh proper channels and helped build this countery . I would bet some of the early ones never even knew how to swim