Check your account email address ×

Its gonna be a rough 4 years or hopefully less.....

• Platinum Contributing Member
19 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Reality sucks eh boys?

My reality is great right now.   Who I voted for will be POTUS on Friday.   How is your candidate doing. :lol:  

36 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Reality sucks eh boys?

:lol::lol:Bloody freakin hilarious that you call a poll reality. What are you smoking? How is your reality that it would be a landslide victory for Thrillery working out for you. Oh that's right.... it didn't. So much for reality.

2 minutes ago, T1R9sledder said:

Not really....the reailty is Trump going to be president on Friday and Hillary is going to be a spectator. That's a great reality do you concur?

Is Thrillery even going to attend

1 hour ago, Anler said:

Didnt they say Hillary was going to win by a landslide? Cant believe anything they say anymore...

I don't know how democrats have a leg to stand on right now.  With the crap they pulled with the dnc, then the polls and all the bs from here.  They should be ashamed to even comment on some of the topics, yet they continue to make asses of themselves.

6 minutes ago, racer254 said:

I don't know how democrats have a leg to stand on right now.  With the crap they pulled with the dnc, then the polls and all the bs from here.  They should be ashamed to even comment on some of the topics, yet they continue to make asses of themselves.

They are pretending like it never happened. :lol: 

Lets face it, democrats should be pissed at the democratic party and NOT Trump. They railroaded Bernie Sanders who would most likely have beaten Trump. They ran Hillary who was an awful candidate, wasnt even liked by most democrats and utterly corrupt. Bottom line is Trump got the votes and she didnt. Cuz she sucks.

5 minutes ago, Anler said:

Lets face it, democrats should be pissed at the democratic party and NOT Trump. They railroaded Bernie Sanders who would most likely have beaten Trump. They ran Hillary who was an awful candidate, wasnt even liked by most democrats and utterly corrupt. Bottom line is Trump got the votes and she didnt. Cuz she sucks.

I love that line of thought, let's blame trump on Hillary and the dems. :lmao:

not the fucking morons who love the guy, or believed all the Hillary nonsense, or threw their vote out the window. fuck you analer, and the rest of you twats who helped trump get in. you made the bed, now you're going to sleep in it. take some responsibility and stfu.

Edited by Snoslinger

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

I love that line of thought, let's blame trump on Hillary and the dems. :lmao:

not the fucking morons who love the guy, or believed all the Hillary nonsense, or threw their vote out the window. fuck you analer, and the rest of you twats who helped trump get in. you made the bed, now you're going to sleep in it. take some responsibility and stfu.

The election results speak for themselves and right now they are telling you .....Dude, go fix your party.