Check your account email address ×

Black American flag.

20 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

What the fuck is that all about? 

I know you just can’t help yourself here but I’m going to go Captain Obvious on this one and drop the, “Goggle it” recommendation. There’s enough information about it there. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

I know you just can’t help yourself here but I’m going to go Captain Obvious on this one and drop the, “Goggle it” recommendation. There’s enough information about it there. 

I don’t do forum riddles and am not interested in homework.  If he or anybody else wants to drop the link with their opinion, I’ll take a look….maybe.  Otherwise, meh.

38 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

I get about 5 different meanings. 

Wouldn't surprise me. Blacks hate white guts, always will. 

Only solution is PEACEFUL SEPARATION. In the 60 years that the federal government has tried to make co-existence work, and the BILLIONS of dollars spent, we could have had all blacks moved to 3-4 southern states, and everybody would be happy. 

But NOOOOOO, we gotta have de-segregation jammed down our fukkin throats. 

All I see on TV is mixed couple advertisements/commercials!! White guy with his little black daughter!! LMMFAO!! 

I even see gay couple commercials. Hey, THE ONE, was that you and DeepFAggen!!  LMAO!!!

FUCK THAT!! FUCK EVERYBODY!!! 

I even hate whites, and some of my own nationality!!! Fuck EVERYBODY!! 

America sucks!! Yeah, it does!! 

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

I don’t do forum riddles and am not interested in homework.  If he or anybody else wants to drop the link with their opinion, I’ll take a look….maybe.  Otherwise, meh.

I’ll be damned if I add to your laziness. :lol:

15 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

It’s ok to be racist as long as you vote leftist.  

Latino community is an incredibly diverse community with incredibly diverse attitudes about different things

You cannot go to a 7-11 or Dunkin Donuts unless you have a slight Indian Accent.” -- Joe Biden

Biden

“I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that’s a storybook, man.” -- Joe Biden

Biden

Unlike the African American community, with notable exceptions, the Latino community is an incredibly diverse community with incredibly diverse attitudes about different things

Biden 

Unless we do something about this, my children are going to grow up in 

a jungle

Biden 

“I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that’s a storybook, man.” -- Joe Biden

Biden said in the September 12, 2019 debate: "We didn't lock people up in cages. We didn't separate families. We didn't do all of those things, number one. They did"

y

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Lazy idiots……

What Does An All-Black Flag Mean?

In general, black flags are used by enemy forces to signify that enemy combatants are going to be killed rather than taken prisoner—essentially, the opposite of the white flag used to represent surrender. This is also sometimes referred to as “give no quarter.”

Edited by SayatodaU.P.eh?

4 hours ago, snatchslayer said:

I've seen it before too. But on my spotify 

download.png

I still have the shirt .

I saw the 1984 or 85 first Ave show.

Most memorable thing was some one in the fr row pulled Henry's shorts down . He said fuck it and finished the song with out skipping a beat zero fucks given . 

Edited by Ez ryder
  • Haha 2

• Gold Member
12 hours ago, Mainecat said:

12 hours ago, Sleepr2 said:

It’s ok to be racist as long as you vote leftist.  

Latino community is an incredibly diverse community with incredibly diverse attitudes about different things

You cannot go to a 7-11 or Dunkin Donuts unless you have a slight Indian Accent.” -- Joe Biden

Biden

Biden

Unlike the African American community, with notable exceptions, the Latino community is an incredibly diverse community with incredibly diverse attitudes about different things

Biden 

Unless we do something about this, my children are going to grow up in 

a jungle

Biden 

Biden said in the September 12, 2019 debate: "We didn't lock people up in cages. We didn't separate families. We didn't do all of those things, number one. They did"

y

:owned:🤣🤣🤣

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Pretty sure its code to Trump followers to beat up lefties and liberals.

While wearing their MAGA hats and Alex Jones T-shirts!!!!  :lol:

TDS is fun as fuck….for those not carrying the mental disease. :lmao:  :lmao:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1