Check your account email address Γ—

A 🀑 car on πŸ”₯ running at full speed into a warehouse full of πŸŽ‡

• Crnr2Crnr changed the title to A 🀑 car on πŸ”₯ running at full speed into a warehouse full of πŸŽ‡
  • Platinum Contributing Member
25 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Oh, I have - but no mean tweets yet

Thank God, I got really upset from those, they hurted my feelings..:baby:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Firing people via a tweet. What an ass monkey. :lol:Β Β 

and some people think he was awesome. :lol:Β 

It's amazing how many Trump signs and flags I still see displayed in people's yards.Β  Will see another batch today on my way to the cottage.

Retards, he lost.Β  Move on.

4 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

It's amazing how many Trump signs and flags I still see displayed in people's yards.Β  Will see another batch today on my way to the cottage.

Yeah, I don't get that either, it's very odd in my opinion, almost like an obsession. But I still see some Hillary signs too, definitely not as many Trump ones, but some. I don't get the obsession with the Presidents, it's like being obsessed with a co-worker.. Creepy as fuck

26 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Yeah, I don't get that either, it's very odd in my opinion, almost like an obsession. But I still see some Hillary signs too, definitely not as many Trump ones, but some. I don't get the obsession with the Presidents, it's like being obsessed with a co-worker.. Creepy as fuck

Right.

Want to show your patriotism?Β  Fly a flag, visit a cemetery on Memorial day, etc. but please after the election is over, just move on people.

• Like 2

Well not much different than posting articles about him months after the election is over. Happened with Obama as well. If you really want people to move on quit bringing him up. End of story. Literally..........

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Skidude600 said:

Well not much different than posting articles about him months after the election is over. Happened with Obama as well. If you really want people to move on quit bringing him up. End of story. Literally..........

TrueΒ 

Wish the media would put him on ignore and he would go back to his own life.Β  Don't want to see him run again...

• Like 1

No biden signs where put up, wΒ so none to take down.

So, Trump only one to fire people, let a lone bunch of them, so it really shows how corrupt our govt is….seemingly no-one gets the schit can no matter how bad a job they did.

Welcome to the new participation trophy world. Only mean and low class peeps are onΒ the right….we get it. But now we are fighting back. No, not aΒ whole lot of right weak fuk officials fighting though. Ugghhh.
Β 

Β 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Skidude600 said:

His former press secretary just wrote a book and he keeps holding rallies and hints at running again in 2024...he’s like a fucking hemorrhoid.

5 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

It wa the leftists that started rioting the day shrillery lost.Β 

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

His former press secretary just wrote a book and he keeps holding rallies and hints at running again in 2024...he’s like a fucking hemorrhoid.

The sites 3rdΒ place roidΒ Β bleats again.Β Β IMG_0488.thumb.JPG.8c9c8ed894669b5548647ac6cbd9559e.JPG

6 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Tell us all what policy's Joe has put in place that are more beneficial to America and its people than trumps?Β 

16 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Trying to hire an anti gun dickwad to head the ATFΒ :finger:

• Like 1

• Gold Member

Imagine still making threads about Trump how many months later??πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈπŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈπŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈ .....

but you dont think thats more obsessiveΒ then the Guy who left his Trump flag up because he cant believe America allowedΒ a Kid Sniffing Braindead psychotic dictatorΒ named Joey to playΒ President. A old senile fuck now forcing needles and drugs into your body at the same timeΒ allowing thousands of undocumented People in without any jab. Congratulations they nowΒ have more rights than the born and raisedΒ American citizen.Β 

But lets keep crying about tweets and those damn Flags on the way to my fancy Cottage....Give me a break. Some of you boomers are such whiny spoiled cucks. You brats are theΒ main reason we are in thisΒ situation today.Β πŸ™„πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈ

Β 

Edited by EvilBird
  • Thanks 3

• Gold Member
16 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

And You thought HW Bush was awesome!

It doesnt get any more stupid than that youΒ old delusional fuck! :lol:

1 hour ago, EvilBird said:

Hey @Crnr2CrnrΒ @Jimmy Snacks

@ActionfigureJoe

Fuck the Trump flag . How you like this oneΒ bitches πŸ–•

Β 

20211002_073049.jpg

My next door neighbor has flown everything from Tea Party to Trump flags on his flag pole right underneath the American flag.Β  Free fuckin country haters.Β  Amazed at all the Karens out there who let a flag knot their panties.Β  Good.Β  :bc:Β 

• Like 1